News from South Africa

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I wonder haw many of the white liberal fools who supported the overthrow of white rule in SA are having second thoughts now. They thought they had done a wonderful thing and were proud of themselves.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wonder haw many of the white liberal fools who supported the overthrow of white rule in SA are having second thoughts now. They thought they had done a wonderful thing and were proud of themselves.

The snowflake normie extreme left liberals will never change until their are being attacked and possibly killed by the same people they defend to the death.

The Hock

Master

I think I mentioned before walking through a college campus in the 80's and running across one of those fake shantytowns the college kids built to protest aparthood and thinking if these people get their way it will not end well.

I thought who can't see that?

And here we are.

Phall

Master
Here's a good twitter thread (while it lasts) with an immaculate compilation of video clips from this week's mayhem. This includes black cops loading up their police van with looted goods, a man plummeting out of a third story mall complex after smashing its windows too vigorously, looters being stripped naked and forced to crawl on the dirt by local mercenaries, stolen refrigerators being rolled down the street at various speeds like a county fair game, and many other joys of modern South African life.

https://twitter.com/FaeceSocietatis/status/1414702084851650563

Johnny_U

Guru

They aren’t. They now will say that all the Whites need to go. That’s how these (((people))) operate. “It’s the fault of years of oppressive white supremacy!”

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Figures none of those superior boxers would dare fight one on one. Good for him for kicking some ass!

Sadly It appears the situation in South Africa still pretty dire for the average white who lives near the diversity.

I keep wondering if there will ever be a mass exodus of whites from there but after 200 years of civilizing the place I can understand their reticence to not surrender their land and country. Might be a losing battle they’re fighting but admirable that they hang in there

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Truly hard to imagine how they can continue to live there

11 hours per day of load shedding nation wide. How does anyone get any work done ? Whitey would be better off in say Tunisia than that. Truly incredible.

Will any lessons be learned though? Unlikely

I can remember how even 10 -12 years ago people would go to Johannesburg for vacation and rave about it. I realize that it’s never usually as bad in reality as it’s portrayed on YouTube but I can state that I would never visit a country with daily 6 hour blackouts .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

white lightning

Hall of Famer

This is why sports has taken a back seat for most of use here lately. The hour is late and time is short to prepare. Get your house
in order with the essentials and the things for protection obviously. If whites in Europe , America, Australia and other places haven't
woke up yet I don't know what to say. Some people will never wake up. If our country had any decency left they would have taken
the immigrants out of there many years ago. I know many don't want to leave but they are outnumbered & surrounded. Think it
can't happen here? It can happen anywhere? This is driven by the leaders and our lame stream media stoking the fire.

Quiet Speed

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Did he say recessive genetic purge?

Yes. Many blacks around the world brag how their dna or genes are stronger than any other races when they make babies. I'm not
gonna get into the reasons about this here but there is a reason. They look at whites as genetic defects along with other races. It's
not true but that's how many of them think. My question is if there ever is an all out race war, will the good black people just join
all the crazy ones as they start killing? Hopefully not but they are a very tribal people. The prove it in voting for too long too count
along with 100's of other examples. They believe they are superior in every way & not just athletically. All lies.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Yes. Many blacks around the world brag how their dna or genes are stronger than any other races when they make babies. I'm not
gonna get into the reasons about this here but there is a reason. They look at whites as genetic defects along with other races. It's
not true but that's how many of them think. My question is if there ever is an all out race war, will the good black people just join
all the crazy ones as they start killing? Hopefully not but they are a very tribal people. The prove it in voting for too long too count
along with 100's of other examples. They believe they are superior in every way & not just athletically. All

It's funny, not long ago I saw video on youtube that explain that really dark skin such as some sub-Saharan tones was a later development in human history. Genetic mutants they are! ;)