New Isis Video. Watch from 32 minutes till the end at least.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It's funny how the Jew media has manipulated so many "Christian" Americans to fear and loathe Muslims. Christians love the feeling of superiority, and the Jews have taken your sons and daughters over to the Middle East to slaughter Muslims for what gain? $$Trillion deficits and $5/gallon gas. Demonizing whichever country they want to invade next. At least it seems the average American is now so burdened with this **** economy that they don't give a **** about what's good for Israel in the Middle East. I just wish the so-called "Christians" in America would be the loudest voices for peace and non-interventionism.

No, what's sad are the people who sit on the sidelines and accuse the Christians for supposedly being manipulated by Jews, and to some degree that may be true, however the Jews have also manipulated non-believers, atheists, agnostics, etc. into believing in things like secular humanism, evolution, etc. Things like, tolerance, I'll believe what I want to and you believe what you want, that's insane.

Sincere Christians believe in truth. At least they make a stand, but it's difficult to fight the CM Jews, corrupt politicians, as well as white secular humanists who want to believe whatever they want, who have no morals and hate Christians. Christians get hammered from all sides.

I've debated some non-believers on this site about truth and Jesus Christ and they hate Jesus, but I guess those same people here, on CF, who hate Jesus are on the same side as the Jews in which they also hate. They have more in common with the Jews I guess than they know.

I have to say, at least the corrupt Jews believe and do what they want no matter how despicable it is. Too many people sit on the fence and do nothing.

Likewise, Christians make their stand for truth, but have to fight the corrupt Jews, liberal politicians, liberal colleges and professors, atheists, evolutionists, secular humanists, etc.

The way I believe is: there are the Christians and everyone else. "Whoever is not with me is against me." Luke, 11:23. Now when you step back and look at it that way, you might understand.

But the good news is no matter what, we, Christians, serve a risen savior who conquered the grave and gives hope that we have an eternal home in heaven.

"In my Father's house there are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2.

I would hate to be walking this sick planet we live on without any hope!

Please read the Bible and ask God to open your heart to him!

Last edited:
It's funny how the Jew media has manipulated so many "Christian" Americans to fear and loathe Muslims. Christians love the feeling of superiority, and the Jews have taken your sons and daughters over to the Middle East to slaughter Muslims for what gain? $$Trillion deficits and $5/gallon gas. Demonizing whichever country they want to invade next. At least it seems the average American is now so burdened with this **** economy that they don't give a **** about what's good for Israel in the Middle East. I just wish the so-called "Christians" in America would be the loudest voices for peace and non-interventionism.

Every peace protest seems to be a concoction of leftwing groups, nearly all of which are headed and funded by Jews. They didn't say a word when Clinton was bombing the hell out of white Christians in Bosnia, but they were beating the peace drum when Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a contradiction, and it's one I've never heard explained with any satisfaction. Same goes for the fact that Marxists (largely Jews) loathe Israel. Barack Obama is a red diaper baby, and crowned prince of Cultural Marxism. He is not really a friend to Israel, but American Jews support him overwhelmingly.

Jews need a strong USA to fight wars that help Israel. Jews seek to weaken the USA every chance they get. Again, these are not easily brushed aside contradictions.

Meanwhile, more brown Muslims (or "word not allowed on this site", as I like to call them) pour into formerly white countries.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Every peace protest seems to be a concoction of leftwing groups, nearly all of which are headed and funded by Jews. They didn't say a word when Clinton was bombing the hell out of white Christians in Bosnia, but they were beating the peace drum when Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a contradiction, and it's one I've never heard explained with any satisfaction. Same goes for the fact that Marxists (largely Jews) loathe Israel. Barack Obama is a red diaper baby, and crowned prince of Cultural Marxism. He is not really a friend to Israel, but American Jews support him overwhelmingly.

Jews need a strong USA to fight wars that help Israel. Jews seek to weaken the USA every chance they get. Again, these are not easily brushed aside contradictions.

Meanwhile, more brown Muslims (or "word not allowed on this site", as I like to call them) pour into formerly white countries.

Israel has an "us against the world" mentality. They don't care how many countries oppose them as long as they maintain the levers of power, namely military superiority over the entire Arab world combined, starting with nuclear weapons, which is why Iran or any other Arab country will never be allowed to develop them. Should Pakistan fall to Islamic militants, every effort would likely be made to take out that country's nukes.

Same attitude in the U.S. -- the pro-Israel coalition that is in charge relies on its military, technological and media (propaganda) superiority to get its way and to snub its nose at the rest of the world when need be.

The U.S. is being de-Christianized and Whites are being marginalized demographically and psychologically. That is seen as beneficial as long as the current power structure maintains control, and it believes it will. So far they have been right, but they are increasingly being challenged by developing alliances and strategies (ending the dollar's reign for one). Russia and China are not going to just roll over and submit to the U.S. government, which is why things look very dark for mankind presently with the drums of war being sounded more loudly by the day.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Every peace protest seems to be a concoction of left wing groups, nearly all of which are headed and funded by Jews. They didn't say a word when Clinton was bombing the hell out of white Christians in Bosnia, but they were beating the peace drum when Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a contradiction, and it's one I've never heard explained with any satisfaction. Same goes for the fact that Marxists (largely Jews) loathe Israel. Barack Obama is a red diaper baby, and crowned prince of Cultural Marxism. He is not really a friend to Israel, but American Jews support him overwhelmingly.

And someday they'll turn against the Chosen Ones, who will become victims of their own anti-white racism.

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills.

He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river. The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation.

He couldn’t see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

“Hello, Mr. Frog!” called the scorpion across the water, “Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?”

“Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?” asked the frog hesitantly.

“Because,” the scorpion replied, “If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!”

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. “What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!”

“This is true,” agreed the scorpion, “But then I wouldn’t be able to get to the other side of the river!”

“Alright then…how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?” said the frog.

“Ahh…” crooned the scorpion, “Because you see, once you’ve taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?”

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog’s back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog’s soft hide, and the frog slid into the river.

The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog’s back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

“You fool!” croaked the frog, “Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?”
The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drowning frog’s back.

“I could not help myself. It is my nature.”

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

There were massive antiwar demonstrations all over the world including the USSA when the almost entirely all-Jewish Clinton regime was bombing the hell out of Christian Yugoslavia. The ziomedia did its level best to ignore them. The official story line was that the Moslems were the good guys then, 1999, but we're not supposed to even remember that. There were also massive antiwar demonstrations when the Bush regime sneak attacked Iraq. What the left wing Jews did in both cases was take over the antiwar movements and superimposed their own pet projects, like "free cop killer Mumu", thereby alienating all the decent people in the country and sabotaging the antiwar movement.

kosovo_war_sf.jpg

And Jewish Marxists "loathe Israel"? Israel has by far the largest communist party in the middle east, and the only legal one in the entire region:

Communist Party USA website:

Greetings from the Communist Party of Israel

http://www.cpusa.org/greetings-from-the-communist-party-of-israel/

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
The godless horde are at it again they allegedly have decapitated another journalist. As much as I feel that I don't have a dog this fight, when a group is beheading civilian minorities and gleefully tossing heads for youth to play with something has to be done about them....http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/ID/2504946055/
The second coming of the Mongolian invaders just beheaded an English cabbie? What does a cabbie who generally lives from shift to shift have to do with helping Syrian or Iraqi people? I suspect he was brainwashed by an Evangelical church. They described him as driver that supported 3 family members. I guess they will end up on the benefits without a father. If he was a single guy or had grown children maybe I could understand his "noble" intentions but with a family to support his volunteering was pure folly.....http://nypost.com/2014/10/03/video-purports-to-show-new-islamic-state-beheading/

white is right

Hall of Famer
The second coming of the Mongolian invaders just beheaded an English cabbie? What does a cabbie who generally lives from shift to shift have to do with helping Syrian or Iraqi people? I suspect he was brainwashed by an Evangelical church. They described him as driver that supported 3 family members. I guess they will end up on the benefits without a father. If he was a single guy or had grown children maybe I could understand his "noble" intentions but with a family to support his volunteering was pure folly.....http://nypost.com/2014/10/03/video-purports-to-show-new-islamic-state-beheading/
Sadly another American hostage was killed by this godless horde. Peter Kassig even converted to Islam and had a new name similar to former heavyweight champion Hasim Rahman. It did little good as the horde were intent of creating macabre theater for the Youtube masses. His mother even adopted pious Muslim garb and begged for his life in a video for his captors. In a new twist Syrian military officers who were the equivalent of Muslim Mormons were executed on a video with Kassig's skull at the feet of the deranged host. Anyway may the deaths of the soldiers and Kassig have been as painless as possible.....http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-b...-hearts-are-battered-by-son-s-death-1.2837356

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Currently trending alongside Kim Kardashian’s photo shoot, a Missouri declaration of a State of Emergency [because of the ziomedia's systematic orchestration of negro riots, along with the occupational government and the indigenous bolsheviks], and Charles Manson’s marriage, is the news of the recent alleged beheading of an American citizen by Western-backed ISIS terrorists in Syria.

The latest beheading video to allegedly emerge from ISIS reportedly shows the beheading of Peter Kassig, an “American aid workerâ€￾ who was captured by the Western-backed fundamentalists in October of last year. Kassig was an Iraq veteran and former U.S. Army Ranger who later became an “aid workerâ€￾ in Lebanon and Syria, according to USA Today.

Kassig’s family states that, while overseas, Kassig converted to Islam and changed his name to Abdul Rahman..."

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/11/the-beheading-that-never-was-kassig.html

War is peace. Celebrate Diversity.