New Isis Video. Watch from 32 minutes till the end at least.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Agreed. Dangerous animals can be dealt with. A group of people working from the "shadows" to bring down our civilization are a far bigger threat.

Here's Ramzpaul spreading the truth about who's behind the creation of ISIS and who funded them. Jews and neo-cons......who'd thunk it. :whistle:

[video=youtube;eTiYhfXzxOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTiYhfXzxOY&list=UUIibK0GTXCaQCAamJAepm1g[/video]

Very good. Yep, there's the Israhelli spy-communist collaborator-mafioso, John McCain, sitting there all chummy and pally pally with the big bad head of Oceania - I mean "ISIS". Another little thing - this terrorist outfit said they want to take over the entire middle east, but Benjamin Netanyahu, who normally gets hysterical if anybody even looks at him wrong, and demands that the USSA and USSK destroy them for Israhell (except for the totally defenseless Gazans that the big brave IDF can mass murder all by themselves), he seems to be totally unconcerned about ISIS, nor do you see ISIS bothering Israhell in any way, or helping the Gazan people, but rather they are slaughtering Moslems and Christians and minority groups (all of which lived in peace in the Islamic nations of Hussein and Assad, and in Iran too). Also, former NSA employee E. Snowden said that the head of ISIS was trained by the Mossad.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
mccain_and_syrian_rebels-550x251-e1403308183299.jpg

McCain with ISIS (Mossad) leaders

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
mccain_and_syrian_rebels-550x251-e1403308183299.jpg

McCain with ISIS (Mossad) leaders
Wouldn't the world have been a better place if McCain remained locked in a POW camp til this day? He might be the most Anti-American (America 1.0) politician in Washington and that's saying ALOT.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Beheading Of Journalist James Wright Foley Is A Ridiculous HOAX!

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ca/2014/08/the-beheading-of-journalist-james.html?m=1

Read the comments under that, especially from the guy who's an experienced beheader (of goats). There is not nearly enough blood, and that's not the way you do it, with a little (plastic) knife and a sawing motion.

Reminds me of the phony beheading of Berg a few years ago by "Al Qaeda". "Al Qaeda" who were all pale complexioned heavy set white men with new sneakers in a room with regulation Abu Graib chairs and USSA military duct tape, and the guy reading kept wetting the fingers of the hand that Arabs never touch to their face, and the white guys were wearing jewelry which Moslems don't, and a doctor who analyzed the film said that the alleged victim was already dead, and the alleged victim's father said that it wasn't Arabs who killed his son, but Bush.

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The Beheading Of Journalist James Wright Foley Is A Ridiculous HOAX!

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ca/2014/08/the-beheading-of-journalist-james.html?m=1

Read the comments under that, especially from the guy who's an experienced beheader (of goats). There is not nearly enough blood, and that's not the way you do it, with a little (plastic) knife and a sawing motion.

Reminds me of the phony beheading of Berg a few years ago by "Al Qaeda". "Al Qaeda" who were all pale complexioned heavy set white men with new sneakers in a room with regulation Abu Graib chairs and USSA military duct tape, and the guy reading kept wetting the fingers of the hand that Arabs never touch to their face, and the white guys were wearing jewelry which Moslems don't, and a doctor who analyzed the film said that the alleged victim was already dead, and the alleged victim's father said that it wasn't Arabs who killed his son, but Bush.

why would this be a hoax?
because the anti-zionists can't accept that a middle-easterner or semite behaved very badly? (for the same reason they pretend that israelis are not jews but europeans who converted to judaism)
i know people from my city who are fighting with ISIS
even a guy who died there
ISIS is for real
and they love beheading people

Matra2

Master
Good article about this at Radix:

But the rejection of liberal modernity is precisely what ISIS is all about. And as large populations within increasingly Islamized Western nations support the Islamic State–including over a quarter of young “French people†–Obama’s passivity is hardly justified. Indeed, the man who beheaded Foley was a British subject and more British subjects fight for the Islamic State than Her Majesty. It’s a simple statement of fact to say more Muslims in Britain are willing to die for the people who beheaded Foley than to try to save him, and those who want to see a successful display of multiculturalism should look to Raqqa rather than Washington.

After all, the America of Obama or the Britain of Cameron are cultural nullities, unable to even define themselves, let alone why anyone should die for them.

The people who rule the West do not believe in it. So why should non-Westerners? (Not that I want them to. The worst possible thing would be for the brown Muslim masses to successfully integrate as that would decimate our gene pool).

While progressives love to pretend that “education†is the answer to all the world’s problems, the fact is that liberal modernity and all it has to offer has been tried, tested, and found wanting by Western born mujahideen.

If this article is to be believed Foley cared a lot about the non-white people of the Middle East and North Africa, which is fine in and of itself.

Foley’s family, the President, and the media interpreted the meaning of his life and death in light of the consequences to the Syrian people. Implicit in all of this is an admission that it is somehow illegitimate and immoral to take on the responsibility of history for your own interests.

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/2014/8/22/who-makes-history

So liberal Foley was a bit like some so-called White Nationalists who cry over the suffering of far away alien peoples so much that they eventually adopt these foreign causes as their own. It's fine to oppose our own governments bombing Muslims - as I do when there is no crucial Western interest at stake - but ultimately they, like other Asians, are not our people. And more importantly they are competitors who want us to help them get rid of the Jews who took over Palestine or to eject American troops occupying Muslim countries but refuse to reciprocate by leaving Europe, the United States, and Australia. Therefore, we owe Muslims (and Israeli Jews) nothing.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
why would this be a hoax?
because the anti-zionists can't accept that a middle-easterner or semite behaved very badly? (for the same reason they pretend that israelis are not jews but europeans who converted to judaism)
i know people from my city who are fighting with ISIS
even a guy who died there
ISIS is for real
and they love beheading people

Why? Because it looks like a hoax. It looks fake. Did you even read it, especially the comments? Like the comment by the man who is an expert on cutting off heads (of sheep). There should be much more blood. And cutting off a head by sawing it with what appears to be a toy plastic knife, instead of using a big scimitar to do the job? And Foley doesn't even struggle or scream? And he read the statement like a cool calm actor. I heven't heard it but I read they interviewed his mother the next day and she sounded like, big deal, cool too. I think there's a good chance that Foley joined them and the detached head is a photoshop job. Of course I could be wrong. The Mossad-CIA's ISIS does fancy murdering people.

Also this brings to mind the alleged decapitation of Nick Berg a couple of years ago which also appeared to be extremely staged and phony.

You're dealing with the USSA's media and politicians here. They lie and deceive about every f'ing thing.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
A few months ago it wasn't the anti-zionists who supported ISIS and still isn't. A few months ago it was the pro-Zionists who called for more funding to the rebels (ISIS) in Syria so they could defeat Assad. The pro-Zionists were calling for the U.S. to send ground troops into Syria. The rebels have been found with American and Israeli military weapons. Israel usually gets up in arms about any threat in the middle east but they have been strangely silent for a long time on ISIS. Why?

Now of all things we are supposed to suddenly hate ISIS and use this logic to the illogical conclusion of obtaining the original goal of sending troops into Syria which will undoubtedly end with a regime change and Assad's death. Assad, the same guy who has been fighting ISIS all along.

The logical conclusion would be to support Assad in fighting ISIS yet nobody dares bring up the obvious for it may offend the Zionists.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

The logical conclusion would be to support Assad in fighting ISIS yet nobody dares bring up the obvious for it may offend the Zionists.

Assad AND Iran. By the way, compare the racial types of Assad and the Syrian military with the Washington-Aviv terrorists that they are fighting and you can see which side Washington-Aviv is on. The wrong side. As always.

Matra2

Master
A few months ago it wasn't the anti-zionists who supported ISIS and still isn't. A few months ago it was the pro-Zionists who called for more funding to the rebels (ISIS) in Syria so they could defeat Assad.

Not exactly. They called for funding for the so-called Free Syrian Army. But given events on the ground some of the weapons would've ended up in the hands of ISIS as being the strongest of the rebels they probably would've received more defectors than any other anti-Assad groups.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
yes, and the free syrian army is in conflict with ISIS
actually, assad helped ISIS in order to weaken the free syrian army and get the christian countries to react

There’s been speculation for some time that the Syrian leader would seek to use the crisis in Iraq to his advantage. It’s pretty apparent that Syrian forces tolerated the rise of the group in a bid to divide the rebels and scare off wary Western supporters, and only began attacking it after the Iraq crisis began this summer. It was a high-stakes gamble given that ISIS now reportedly controls about a third of Syrian territory, but one that could finally be paying off for the internationally isolated Syrian leader.

More prominent voices—today it’s the former head of the British army—are now advocating the previously unthinkable position that Western governments should open dialogue with Assad. I don’t see that happening, but as Reuters reports, the regime now seems to be expecting a quieter opening:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_worl..._can_t_stop_isis_without_action_in_syria.html

and now the US are cooperating with iran, who was suposed to be the anti-jewish country according to the anti-zionists:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-sides-helping-Iraq-bid-stop-Islamists.html

remember this thread for example:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...d-unconditionally-support-Iran-against-Israel

iran is one of the very few muslim countries where sex change is legal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.[SUP][1][/SUP]

iran also has a big and very old jewish community

and it is becoming the country where illegal drugs are used the most in the world, now they go crazy over crystal meth

not to mention that they are semites despite the name that the people who founded a country there gave them, before the muslims conquered the place

but hey, for a few years the jewish controled US were against them, so everything is OK :icon_confused:

Kaptain

Master
Not exactly. They called for funding for the so-called Free Syrian Army. But given events on the ground some of the weapons would've ended up in the hands of ISIS as being the strongest of the rebels they probably would've received more defectors than any other anti-Assad groups.

It was all just rebels. The name "Free Syrian Army" was an Orwellian name given to terrorists to give them some credibility. Our intelligence surly knew where the weapons and/or where they would end up. What does the entire Islamic world have against Assad anyway? This was clearly orchestrated from day one. No surprises and completely predictable.

ISIS poses absolutely no threat to us without open borders and porous immigration. They have no Navy and no Air Force and thus no way to even touch our soil otherwise. Thus, if we are truly afraid of ISIS we must fight the forces that keep our borders perpetually open. That is our number one enemy - international Jewry.

Matra2

Master
It was all just rebels

A very simplistic view.

What does the entire Islamic world have against Assad anyway? This was clearly orchestrated from day one.[/QUOTE]

The Sunnis hate Assad for the same reason they hate Christians and Shias. I remember over 20 years ago a Palestinian colleague telling me that one day the Sunnis would rebel and take over. Zionists appear to be split on Syria. Israel officially supported US intervention but many Jews and Gentile hawks like John Bolton opposed it.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Gentile hawks like John Bolton..."

Rabid foaming at the mouth zionist Bolton (who was an "advisor" to Romney in their last mock election) is a Jew. He's in the Jewish Institute For National Security Affairs, as well as the Project For A New American Century, an outfit that was involved in planning the Israeli-American 911 false flag attacks (they wrote that America needed "a new Pearl Harbor). They're talking about running Bolton for president in their next mock presidential election, so maybe they'll give us a "choice" between Hillary (who also once said that she was Jewish) and Bolton, or maybe we could even get to choose Al Sharpton (who is directly reporting to "Obama" via "Obama's" negro-jewish-Iranian "advisor", and also has the same "spokesman" as does Mayor "Diblasio" (also not his original name) of NYC.

icsept

Master
It seems that the Zionists roll out a new Muslim terror threat every other week. They prey on the gullible Christians who watch Fox News and have been trained to hate and fear Muslims. Whatever it takes to keep up the perpetual war on terror. It's disgusting to know that the US is all over the world stirring up conflicts and screwing with everybody, while the average American is suffering a steady decline in standard of living.

Matra2

Master
"Gentile hawks like John Bolton..."

Rabid foaming at the mouth zionist Bolton (who was an "advisor" to Romney in their last mock election) is a Jew. He's in the Jewish Institute For National Security Affairs, as well as the Project For A New American Century, an outfit that was involved in planning the Israeli-American 911 false flag attacks (they wrote that America needed "a new Pearl Harbor). They're talking about running Bolton for president

There is no evidence of him being Jewish just a Shabbos goy. He has zero chance of being President but if he's in the debates I predict he will focus almost entirely on Rand Paul, pushing him into taking a more interventionist line.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There is no evidence of him being Jewish ...

I would say that the fact that he is in the Jewish Institute For National Security Affairs and the Neo-con PNAC and a rabid Zionist is some evidence. Wikipedia claims he is Lutheran, whatever that's worth.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Why? Because it looks like a hoax. It looks fake. Did you even read it, especially the comments? Like the comment by the man who is an expert on cutting off heads (of sheep). There should be much more blood. And cutting off a head by sawing it with what appears to be a toy plastic knife, instead of using a big scimitar to do the job? And Foley doesn't even struggle or scream? And he read the statement like a cool calm actor. I heven't heard it but I read they interviewed his mother the next day and she sounded like, big deal, cool too. I think there's a good chance that Foley joined them and the detached head is a photoshop job. Of course I could be wrong. The Mossad-CIA's ISIS does fancy murdering people.

Also this brings to mind the alleged decapitation of Nick Berg a couple of years ago which also appeared to be extremely staged and phony.

You're dealing with the USSA's media and politicians here. They lie and deceive about every f'ing thing.

" I think there's a good chance that Foley joined them... "

According to Daniel Greenfield, writing for Front Page Magazine, “Foley came to Syria to support the Sunni Islamist rebels against the Syrian government.

He cheered on the Sunni Muslim terrorists fighting to ethnically cleanse the Christians of Aleppo."

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/james-foley-found-isis-doesnt-care-voted/#BZQ2ed0G3doXcU8Q.99

white is right

Hall of Famer
" I think there's a good chance that Foley joined them... "

According to Daniel Greenfield, writing for Front Page Magazine, “Foley came to Syria to support the Sunni Islamist rebels against the Syrian government.

He cheered on the Sunni Muslim terrorists fighting to ethnically cleanse the Christians of Aleppo."

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/james-foley-found-isis-doesnt-care-voted/#BZQ2ed0G3doXcU8Q.99
The godless horde are at it again they allegedly have decapitated another journalist. As much as I feel that I don't have a dog this fight, when a group is beheading civilian minorities and gleefully tossing heads for youth to play with something has to be done about them....http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/ID/2504946055/

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
If I was lord, god and King, I would demand and obtain that all oil producing countries in the middle east reserve an allotment of oil for us at 50.00 a barrel for eternity for our killing of ISIS. Next, just use this it as a exercise and real world training for our military. Also great time for R&D on our weapons and technology. It would give us a real world opportunity to evaluate what systems to keep and modify and which one to **** can. Also only allow forward observers/special ops on the ground to zero in on the jihadis with the drones and aircraft. Just bomb them into the stone age twice over. F it.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Even IF that gutless punk "Jihad John" is a CIA or MI5 asset, it doesn't detract from the fact that the muzzies are (generally) barbaric untermenschen. They certainly don't belong on western soil.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
It's funny how the Jew media has manipulated so many "Christian" Americans to fear and loathe Muslims. Christians love the feeling of superiority, and the Jews have taken your sons and daughters over to the Middle East to slaughter Muslims for what gain? $$Trillion deficits and $5/gallon gas. Demonizing whichever country they want to invade next. At least it seems the average American is now so burdened with this **** economy that they don't give a **** about what's good for Israel in the Middle East. I just wish the so-called "Christians" in America would be the loudest voices for peace and non-interventionism.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
If I was lord, god and King, I would demand and obtain that all oil producing countries in the middle east reserve an allotment of oil for us at 50.00 a barrel for eternity for our killing of ISIS. Next, just use this it as a exercise and real world training for our military. Also great time for R&D on our weapons and technology. It would give us a real world opportunity to evaluate what systems to keep and modify and which one to **** can. Also only allow forward observers/special ops on the ground to zero in on the jihadis with the drones and aircraft. Just bomb them into the stone age twice over. F it.
The only problem with this is that the original creators of "ISIS" would still be around, only to create some other threat. Sure, Islam is a barbaric religion, but that is part of why the Muslims are so easily manipulated by the Masters. It doesn't take much research to find that much of Muhammad's original inspiration was found in Talmudic writings and his considerable time spent among the Jewish "poets".

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
@icsept, the ilk you're alluding to are "zio" (so called) Christians who're also usually neocon'd hyper-dispensationalists. These are the kind who harp on the pre-trib "rapture" & expound 'easy believism' salvation. You'll find that the most knowledgable, Biblically literate Christians (like Col.Reb) are not z10nista chickenhawks. :)