My sister is dating a black guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryWhite

Fellas, my sister is dating a black guy.
but not only that, actually he is black and communist.
it seems serious, they seem very happy, and that means I probably will have a black nephew raised by communist values.
what would you do in my position ?
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
My little blond-haired, blue-eyed sister was gang-raped and beaten by three adult negroes when she was still a child at age 13.

It happened years ago, but she was severely traumatized and has never fully recovered.

Anak

Mentor
it seems serious, they seem very happy, and that means I probably will have a black nephew raised by communist values.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Black AND a communist!? Wow! Talk about a double whammy!

If I were in your position I would think of a more amusing troll. This is just weak.

AngryWhite

My little blond-haired, blue-eyed sister was gang-raped and beaten by three adult negroes when she was still a child at age 13.

It happened years ago, but she was severely traumatized and has never fully recovered.

WOW ! jesus christ. i hope you are not serious , im sorry if this is true. i despise rapists. generally i am not in favor of the death penalty but honestly for pedophiles I am. i dont wanna talk about these kind of thing because i get sick. seriously.drives me crazy you know. sick

as for my thread question, what do you think ?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I would say, and I don't know how old your little sister is, but it's difficult enough to make a relationship of the same race work, as evident by the rising divorce rate, but it has been my experience with people I know who have had relations outside their race that the odds of staying in that relationship are worse than 90%, so the odds of her staying in this relationship are minimal.

Of all the mixed race couples I know of, and their are many, too many to count, I only know of 1, yes 1, couple that has stayed together. Most if not all have went back to their own race, if they'll have them back, and are now happily within that relationship.

One white guy I know has been married 3 times to 1 member of another race I'm not sure of; and 2 black women. None have worked! Every white woman I know who married a black man is now divorced, except one!

For me, I just have never found most women of another race very attractive. For me, the most beautiful women in the world are white southern belles. Everyone has their own taste, but that's me.

Then, you add cultural, politcal, etc. differences and you're asking for difficulty!

Try to explain these things to your sister. She may or may not listen.

I've been fortunate to meet that beautiful white southern belle and best friend, my wife.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

What part of the country do you live in?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[
as for my thread question, what do you think ?
I think any white man who worships negroes is an absolute IDIOT and the worst kind of scumbag.

At least 18 (probably over 30) negroes kidnap and rape an 11 year old girl:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476

Watch these and then answer: why would any white man want to be a negro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpELu7YdbE8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXy524p80sY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roMP472sc0s&feature=related

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

It's a family matter. Why would you join this forum to ask that kind of question? What kind of advice would you expect to receive? Why not ask Oprah or Dr. Phil, it's hardly something related to this site.

AngryWhite

It's a family matter. Why would you join this forum to ask that kind of question? What kind of advice would you expect to receive? Why not ask Oprah or Dr. Phil, it's hardly something related to this site.

to see what you guys think, how you guys would react in this situation (a situation that can happens with any of you).
that´s why i made this thread in this section, happy hour.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see now, you register as "angrywhite" with an avatar of Peyton Manning and "14 words" but you live in Brazil and your sister is in Portugal dating a communist black guy, and you want us to "advise" you on what to do.
:flypig:

My advice is to go back to ESB where you belong.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I would say, and I don't know how old your little sister is, but it's difficult enough to make a relationship of the same race work, as evident by the rising divorce rate, but it has been my experience with people I know who have had relations outside their race that the odds of staying in that relationship are worse than 90%, so the odds of her staying in this relationship are minimal.

Of all the mixed race couples I know of, and their are many, too many to count, I only know of 1, yes 1, couple that has stayed together. Most if not all have went back to their own race, if they'll have them back, and are now happily within that relationship.

One white guy I know has been married 3 times to 1 member of another race I'm not sure of; and 2 black women. None have worked! Every white woman I know who married a black man is now divorced, except one!

For me, I just have never found most women of another race very attractive. For me, the most beautiful women in the world are white southern belles. Everyone has their own taste, but that's me.

Then, you add cultural, politcal, etc. differences and you're asking for difficulty!

Try to explain these things to your sister. She may or may not listen.

I've been fortunate to meet that beautiful white southern belle and best friend, my wife.

:thumbup: I thought the same thing about Southern women too, Carolina Speed. Well, I guess God wanted to teach me something because my belle isn't from the South, but I'm turning her into a Southerner. :grin:

The Hock

Master
I would say make sure your sister has emergency on speed dial and good medical insurance. Because chances are very high that the negro will send her to the emergency room at some point.

And if she should decide to have a child with the negro, try to set aside some time off to be at the the birth. She should have someone there, and likely the negro will be hard to find at that point. If he should make it that far in the process, be ready for him to disappear once the demands of fatherhood begin to manifest themselves. Make sure she knows all the bus routes (as he will likely take the automobile when he disappears) to the social services she will be relying on to raise the offspring.

I'm sure you're a good brother, and you'll be a good uncle for your confused niece or nephew, especially when they want to know where their daddy is, and what he is like. Try to point out his good qualities, like maybe a bright smile or something.

I know you're a good brother, so don't sweat what you can't control. Like whether he breaks her jaw before or after he knocks her up. Probably best he does it before though.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
AngryWhite said:

Oh, good, tis another fake thread, featuring another falsified backstory, written by another wildly inarticulate poster masquerading as “pro-white.” [Yawns deeply]

Jaxvid said:
You should kill yourself.

Surely this is sagely guidance for “AngryWhite”…but I contend that he should first commit a dual-homicide prior to his own suicide. That, assuming that any of the characters from his grammatically-putrid anecdote actually exist (which they do not).

I’ve noticed a “troll trend” at Caste Football (and at other pro-white sites) over the past few years. If a new poster creates a thread in his first handful of posts, said poster is very likely to have bad intentions. They usually create new threads so that their sentiments may reap the most amount of attention prior to their eventual banning.

These threads are usually constructed by the troll using two contrasting methodologies. The first of which is the crafting of the illusion that the troll is in fact “pro-white” through the obnoxious utilization of (forbidden) racial slurs or curse words, the use of “hardcore” racial idioms at all times, carefully-selecting a “diehard” screen name such as “David Lane, the creation of multiple (abusive) “carpet bomb” threads within several minutes of one another, and exclusively penning nothing but unintelligent, unadulterated hatred for non-whites. They do this in order to “shine a bad light” upon the website they are trolling.

The second, more “passive” approach is for the troll to create a new thread disguised as some absurd, naïve inquiry that could easily be answered by reading the forum, or a thread with some lame regurgitation of common themes that have been posted thousands of times before, or a thread featuring a moderate or “race-neutral” opinion, or a thread with an anecdote that is humiliating towards whites (see above), or the “ice breaker” thread, which typically includes the invention of a false persona with some professional acumen (remember the novelst, “Euro King?”) with concern to race.

In my opinion, all newcomers who create new threads should be brutally scrutinized for authenticity.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Sorry to hear about your sister. My father was robbed by a bunch of black savages down in Atlantic City some years ago. Luckily he wasn't harmed, they just took his money.
The area where I grew up was about 96% white and less than 2% negro, yet no one in my family was ever the victim of a white-on-white crime.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, good, tis another fake thread, featuring another falsified backstory, written by another wildly inarticulate poster masquerading as “pro-white.” [Yawns deeply]

Surely this is sagely guidance for “AngryWhite”…but I contend that he should first commit a dual-homicide prior to his own suicide. That, assuming that any of the characters from his grammatically-putrid anecdote actually exist (which they do not).

I’ve noticed a “troll trend” at Caste Football (and at other pro-white sites) over the past few years. If a new poster creates a thread in his first handful of posts, said poster is very likely to have bad intentions. They usually create new threads so that their sentiments may reap the most amount of attention prior to their eventual banning.

These threads are usually constructed by the troll using two contrasting methodologies. The first of which is the crafting of the illusion that the troll is in fact “pro-white” through the obnoxious utilization of (forbidden) racial slurs or curse words, the use of “hardcore” racial idioms at all times, carefully-selecting a “diehard” screen name such as “David Lane, the creation of multiple (abusive) “carpet bomb” threads within several minutes of one another, and exclusively penning nothing but unintelligent, unadulterated hatred for non-whites. They do this in order to “shine a bad light” upon the website they are trolling.

The second, more “passive” approach is for the troll to create a new thread disguised as some absurd, naïve inquiry that could easily be answered by reading the forum, or a thread with some lame regurgitation of common themes that have been posted thousands of times before, or a thread featuring a moderate or “race-neutral” opinion, or a thread with an anecdote that is humiliating towards whites (see above), or the “ice breaker” thread, which typically includes the invention of a false persona with some professional acumen (remember the novelst, “Euro King?”) with concern to race.

In my opinion, all newcomers who create new threads should be brutally scrutinized for authenticity.

I've banned over a thousand trolls and human spammers just in the past year. White Lightning and Jaxvid have banned posters as well. The vast majority of trolls are easily recognizable as they just aren't that bright, or have such an over the top view of what they think we believe in that they quickly give themselves away. Very few last for even a dozen posts and I don't think we have any active now other than some of the extremely unclever detritus at ESB and a few other anti-White sites that keep signing up before promptly getting banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.