MLB 2022 Season

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Mike Trout with his 39th HR of the year. One away from 350 career HR's. He's 3-3 today, 2 runs scored and an RBI.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mike Trout with his 39th HR of the year. One away from 350 career HR's. He's 3-3 today, 2 runs scored and an RBI.
Good News! I'm also hoping Roger Maris at least keeps a share of the all time american league single season home run lead. Nothing
against Judge but we all know the media will say even though Judge is half white that his mom has zero to do with his talent. It's sad
but that's how they look at everything. Just like Tiger Woods is not half asian but only black and hence why he is so good at golf. It
really gets old with everything being anti white everywhere we look.

Trout took off yesterday so I think the rest did him some good. With 4 games left let's hope he can hit at least one more homerun. Glad
to see him get his average up and his on base percentage, rbis, etc. etc. I've said too many times he is my favorite player!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Good News! I'm also hoping Roger Maris at least keeps a share of the all time american league single season home run lead. Nothing
against Judge but we all know the media will say even though Judge is half white that his mom has zero to do with his talent. It's sad
but that's how they look at everything. Just like Tiger Woods is not half asian but only black and hence why he is so good at golf. It

Trout took off yesterday so I think the rest did him some good. With 4 games left let's hope he can hit at least one more homerun. Glad
to see him get his average up and his on base percentage, rbis, etc. etc. I've said too many times he is my favorite player!

No worries. WL. No matter how many homeruns Judge hits, he's not the all round athlete or player Trout is. As I stated before. Trout may never reach the stats he should have, he's probably the greatest MLB player of all time in terms of talent. He will more than likely never be able to put the complete stats Ruth, Cobb, Mays, etc. did because of injuries and Covid, however as I stated in his thread, no one was ever better for the first 8 years of their career as Trout.

Warhawk_46

Master

No worries. WL. No matter how many homeruns Judge hits, he's not the all round athlete or player Trout is. As I stated before. Trout may never reach the stats he should have, he's probably the greatest MLB player of all time in terms of talent. He will more than likely never be able to put the complete stats Ruth, Cobb, Mays, etc. did because of injuries and Covid, however as I stated in his thread, no one was ever better for the first 8 years of their career as Trout.
Agreed, to me Trout is like Mickey Mantle, a true five-tool player. Supreme athletic talent to go along with unmatched skills and disciple.

Consider Trout missed over 30 games this year - and yet still has hit for 40 HR, 80+ RBI, and OPS of .994 and a WAR of 6.1 with as you said, four games to go.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Judge hit his 62nd home run in his first at bat today. Seeing the reaction of the fans who caught 60 and missed 61 and then snagged 62 are the various attitudes of DWF at least the Ranger fan sounds like he is selling the ball to the highest bidder the DWF who caught 60 sounds like he was touched....

PS the trade for the 6oth ball is discussed on the Dan Patrick show...

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Congratulations to the big Steroid fueled, *******, Ogre! Now this is progress.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Houston's Justin Verlander to the NY Mets. Two years $86 million. Not a Mets fan, but really like Pete Alonso. Hopefully Verlander has some left in the tank at 39. He did win 18 games last season and is the reigning AL Cy Young winner, and future HOF. It would be nice to see Alonso in the series some day!

icsept

Master
Trea Turner signs with the Phillies. Reunited with Bryce Harper, who will miss at least half the season with Tommy John surgery. This is great signing for Philadelphia, as they needed a shortstop and a table setter at the top of their lineup.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Trea Turner signs with the Phillies. Reunited with Bryce Harper, who will miss at least half the season with Tommy John surgery. This is great signing for Philadelphia, as they needed a shortstop and a table setter at the top of their lineup.

And pretty much locks in an all-White lineup for the Phillies once Harper comes back from surgery.

It's funny, during his press conference Turner kept mentioning clubhouse chemistry as a huge reason Harper recruited him so hard to play for Philadelphia. Considering the racial homogeneity of the locker room, it's easy to see why everyone gets along.

Not to mention that Turner reportedly left $45 million on the table in San Diego to not have to share a locker room with divas and babies like Machado and Tatis.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
And pretty much locks in an all-White lineup for the Phillies once Harper comes back from surgery.

It's funny, during his press conference Turner kept mentioning clubhouse chemistry as a huge reason Harper recruited him so hard to play for Philadelphia. Considering the racial homogeneity of the locker room, it's easy to see why everyone gets along.

Not to mention that Turner reportedly left $45 million on the table in San Diego to not have to share a locker room with divas and babies like Machado and Tatis.
That’s great news for the Phillies! You break it down pretty well on why Turner made the right decision. Clearly Turner is a bright guy.