MLB 2022 Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As of today June 29th, 2022 the MLB Home Runs Lead is really heating up. 3 of the top 5 Sluggers in all of the major leagues are our guys. So next to Hockey it's hard to beat baseball out the top 4 sports here in the U.S.
Here is the list of the top guys and like I said our guys our really showing their tremendous power to go along with also being great baseball players. I personally like all of theis guys but am rooting for Trout to catch Judge
and eventually pass him to lead the league. Remember that he missed over 2 full seasons so Trout should have been around 400 career home runs by now. He needs to really get it going to climb the all time ladder of the G.O.A.T.

Home Runs HR

Aaron Judge
NYY 28

Mike Trout
LAA 23

Yordan Alvarez
HOU 23

Kyle Schwarber
PHI 22

Pete Alonso
NYM 22

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
I think Trout will continue to put up stellar numbers and cross the 50 HR threshold. So will Alonso. Judge may as well, we’ll see. Could see him fading down the stretch.

I’d like to see Trout increase his BA over .300; it is a good number to be at. I expect he might be able to do this. Additionally, I predict he settles in around 10.0 WAR this season. The next half of his ‘22 season is going to be one for the ages.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't want to see Aaron Judge break Roger Maris or Babe Ruths 61 and 60 homerun Yankee All Time Records. He has a chance with 28 at almost the halfway point. Hope he slows down. Even Mantle has 56 and I would rather have him stay in 3rd. This
legends of the past did it without drugs, nutritional supplements, etc. It's mostly because they are Baseball. When you think of guys like that they created the beautiful game we know now. Plus Judge is half black & half white and the media will say what
they always say. A black man breaks Maris record and if only we had more blacks they would have every record. You know the main stream media does nothing but lie.

As far as Trout goes yes batting 300 is important. I think he will as he does usually hover around that range. Other than the homers lately he has been in a slump hitting wise for the most part. Mike Trout is the best players in all of Baseball. He is an
8 time All Start and has won 3 MVP Trophy Awards. It should be more than that but they want to keep the fans happy but having different guys win it. He is simply amazing. Just angry the Angels again are slumping bad & hoping they rebound soon.
They are in 3rd place now and in a funk.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Trout has .304 lifetime BA and he slashes a career .304/.417/.587. Only a handful of players have ever slashed 300/400/500. Hopefully he stays above a .300 career BA as this would put him in rare company.
Also, Twins Alex Kirilloff recently called up from AAA after suffering a season ending injury last July has reached base in 7 of his last 11 AB and hit his first HR of the season last night while going 3-4.
Witt Jr., Kirilloff, and Orioles Adley Rutschman are all fine young players to keep your eye on.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
St Louis' Paul Goldschmidt continues his torrid pace. He now leads the league in 9 categories. Runs 60, Hits 100, BA .346, OBP. .428, SLG. .633, OPS. 1.061, OPS+ 201, TB 183, and WAR 4.3.
Meanwhile Mike Trout in another slump. He has struck out 7 straight times in the Angels two games in Houston. WAR has dropped to 3.9!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
St Louis' Paul Goldschmidt continues his torrid pace. He now leads the league in 9 categories. Runs 60, Hits 100, BA .346, OBP. .428, SLG. .633, OPS. 1.061, OPS+ 201, TB 183, and WAR 4.3.
Meanwhile Mike Trout in another slump. He has struck out 7 straight times in the Angels two games in Houston. WAR has dropped to 3.9!

Yeah I either try to watch or check on Mike Trout everyday. I noticed that and was too depressed to post on it. He seems to be pressing and trying to hard. When i played baseball my longest homeruns came when my swing was effortless. Whenever
I would try to kill the ball 9 times out of 10 I wouldn't even get a hit. I'm sure he will figure it out. The most important thing is to get his confidence back soon and stay healthy all season long. Winning the homerun derby would be a bonus and I will
throw in a long shot Angels making the playoffs. I have to be an optomist!

Trout needs to be traded to a team with a winning culture, this may be the worst team in all of baseball right now and it appears everyone in the organization has thrown in the towel. He would be best to force a trade to a team like Philly where he could be closer to his hometown and it would be great teaming him with Harper

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Trout needs to be traded to a team with a winning culture, this may be the worst team in all of baseball right now and it appears everyone in the organization has thrown in the towel. He would be best to force a trade to a team like Philly where he could be closer to his hometown and it would be great teaming him with Harper

Bryce Harper tried to get him to come to Philadelphia before he signed that huge $380 million contract with LA. I doubt he'll be traded, but you never know. Trout went 0-4 today with 2 K's. He's now 0 for his last 11 in the last 3 games with 9 K's.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
My favorite player Mike Trout is in the slump of a lifetime. So it's a great time to spread some news about one of many guys we root for here on this great message board.

Kyle Schwarber sits at 27 home runs now! He is only 3 behind Aaron Judge. Schwarber is 29 years age and playing some of the best baseball in his career. His average isn't great but he does also have 57 runs batted in!

Are there any Phillies Fans here? Kyle Schwarber is fun to watch! :)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for Schwarber! Cubs fan initially loved him, then turned on him. Not the best fielder or hitter for average, but he's an elite slugger.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Love the few professional ball players in all sports that take a stand against the covid 19 vaccines which are poison to the body.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/110/976/425/playable/d74704de0cfa3586.mp4
It’s really sad that there aren’t more players like JT. From what I can tell, when most teams travel to play in Toronto they have almost their entire team intact. That doesn’t bode well for a lot of our guys health wise down the road. I truly hope most of them are smart enough and wealthy enough to have payed off a doc for a “vax” card.

Trout was on pace to break many of the all time great baseball records. HRs, Runs, Walks.... but after the loss of playing time in the great covid screwover and losing so much time to constant injuries, it just doesn't look like it's going to happen. It's a shame. I don't understand why he can't stay healthy.

Harper is another one with the talent to chase some of the records, but he's been so inconsistent and too many injuries.

Was really hoping for great years out of both of them this year.

But ever since the roid cheaters and Bonds cheating his way to the records, baseball just hasn't had much appeal for me like it once did. Throw the recent woke garbage into the game and I basically just check in on trout and harper every once in a while to see how they're doing. What a disgrace that baseball has become. Not only that, but there use to be a lot more excitement to the game before the stupid "3 outcome" change in the game - every AB is either a HR, a SO, or a BB. No more hit and runs. No room in the game anymore for players like Tony Gwynn and Wade Boggs that hit for average but lack 20+ HR power. Not many stolen bases. Just not worth wasting my time on anymore. But yes, I would absolutely love to see great white players breaking the all time records.

sickening display of worship of non-whites at HR derby. Announcers actively rooting for Pujols to beat Schwarber. Schwarber loses then makes the "worship" gesture to Pujols. It's all so sick. So sick how the announcers worship the non-whites. I hate what this country has become.

Hispanic negro now wrapping himself in Dominican flag.

It's so obvious what's been done to us. The 100's of millions of foreigners retain allegiance to their race and former countrymen, all while completely diluting and overwhelming America. The elites have committed genocide against us by flooding us with so many foreigners who hate us that we can't outvote them, we can't remove them, we can't reverse the immigration.

It's quite a contrast to see the white hitters acting humbly, while the blacks and hispanics hop around, whoop it up, talk about how great their fellow non-white countrymen are. "I want to face Albert Pujols in the finals because he's dominican too!" Imagine if a white said they wanted to face a fellow white because he was a fellow white. Of course, the media would cancel them before the next commercial break.

Diversity is the biggest scam ever created. Screw you, communists, for destroying my people and my heritage.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes I passed on the contest as my favorite player Mike Trout couldn't compete. Glad Schwarber made him work for it but all of our guys need to quit bowing down to all non whites. They don't want equality. It's all about
holding whitey down and whitey knowing their place. Their dream is to make all whiteys slaves.

icsept

Master
Tried to watch the home run derby, but it dragged on way too long. Didn’t watch the game, but apparently some guy named Jackie Robinson was the first black major leaguer…

Flint

Mentor
I see the Negro League defeated the slightly less Negro League 3-2, as 2 of their guys homered to one of ours (and a Jew no less!)

The game was as illustrative of the state of MLB baseball as the 1-0 1968 All-Star game was of the game at that time. Three home runs accounted for all the scoring in the game sandwiched between 22 strike outs and 5 walks. A whole lot of nothing from the best in the game.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I see the Negro League defeated the slightly less Negro League 3-2, as 2 of their guys homered to one of ours (and a Jew no less!)

The game was as illustrative of the state of MLB baseball as the 1-0 1968 All-Star game was of the game at that time. Three home runs accounted for all the scoring in the game sandwiched between 22 strike outs and 5 walks. A whole lot of nothing from the best in the game.

If your speaking of Paul Golschmidt being the Jew. He may have Jew/German Ancestry, but he is a born again Christian now.