Miss California 2009!

Younger people may not understand how much america has changed.
People like Rock Hudson, Liberace, or Paul Lynd would never behaved like this perez guy. Queers in those days had dignity.

guest301

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
People like Rock Hudson, Liberace, or Paul Lynd would never behaved like this perez guy. Queers in those days had dignity.

or stay in the closet where they belong like Rock Hudson did for most of his life. I didn't know Hudson or that Brady bunch father (forgot his name)were gay unitl they contracted HIV.

guest301 said:
screamingeagle said:

or stay in the closet where they belong like Rock Hudson did for most of his life. I didn't know Hudson or that Brady bunch father (forgot his name)were gay unitl they contracted HIV.

The Brady Bunch father was Robert Reed (1932-1992). I remember when he co-starred with E.G. Marshall in The Defenders from 1961-65.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
screamingeagle said:

It's not just staying in the closet but rather acting NORMAL. Most people do not care what anyone else does in the privacy of their own bedroom but the exaggerated, fruity, flaming behavior adapted by so many 'out' gay people is ridiculous.

It is all an act. There is no gene for acting like a sissy. Woman don't act that way. The only point of it is to annoy and shock other people. Why is that a good thing? Reed and Hudson were normal average acting people and no one had a problem with them.

Society can maintain a decent social level if people act with dignity. Private consensual activity between adults is one thing. Publicly shocking behavior is a detriment to society. It should be condemned not condoned.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
screamingeagle said:

It's not just staying in the closet but rather acting NORMAL. Most people do not care what anyone else does in the privacy of their own bedroom but the exaggerated, fruity, flaming behavior adapted by so many 'out' gay people is ridiculous.

It is all an act. There is no gene for acting like a sissy. Woman don't act that way. The only point of it is to annoy and shock other people. Why is that a good thing? Reed and Hudson were normal average acting people and no one had a problem with them.

Society can maintain a decent social level if people act with dignity. Private consensual activity between adults is one thing. Publicly shocking behavior is a detriment to society. It should be condemned not condoned.

You make good points but I would say those that chose to stay in the closet as I posted earlier were acting normal and basically passing as straight in their public life. Thats the way it should be. There is no shame in society anymore and thats why the sodomite Perez Hilton can get away with such outrageous and perverted behaviour in public. Men don't hold other men acountable anymore and any man that acted like this in public fivety years ago would have been decked and taken to jail on morals charges. Nowadays of course, Mr. Hilton would probably enjoy going to jail as long as he had a cellmate.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
Whatever abominations that are bound to happen in the future will be undoing of these poor and misguided souls (like Perez Hilton). For now we have a shining beacon is the form of Miss Carrie Prejean aka Miss California! Christians and Conservatives alike have come to adore her, she's an angel from God. I just hope that fame will not corrupt her mindset. I wish for her to remain true to herself, being proud and humble at the same time. America needs more people and role models like her.
smiley2.gif

Miss California, Carrie Prejean: Finally, a Public Figure for Conservative Christians to Love

carrieprejean.jpg

Edited by: j41181

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Like my wife, she's beautiful, and a bottle blonde!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

G

As usual the conservative side is clueless, this Hilton guy is a bully of a little sub cult that in reality matters little in our Evoutionary destiny (gays are losers). Hilton should be asked calmy and persistently why he is a bully and to explain his rational for his outrageous behavior, he needs the Saul Alinsky treatment, isolate and critique. Anyone who agrees with Hilton should be isolated and made to explain themselves in exact detail. This is how cults lose their power, they are demystified one person at a time. But our conservative leaders are idiots who make a good buck at being loud mouthed jerks.

That video brings back memories. This is one of my favorite videos. Not only was this a great song, but the visuals told a story. This is what videos were like in the early days of MTV. Then Michael Jackson and Thiller came along, and it has been downhill since then

j41181

Master
Despite the downhill trend, 80's MTV is always the BEST!!!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: j41181

Solomon Kane

Mentor
great post on how things have changed, jaxvid, and good followup observations by guest301,

the one good thing is that lines are being drawn and *drawn publicly*. the dominant culture is now so thoroughly wicked that it insists that everyone tow the party line on all these issues, they keep jabbing the finger , and eventually they will receive a counterattack. Now is the time for all sincere christians to take a public stand against the perpetual revolution.

G

By "counterattack" I assume you mean the usual shrieking and shouting that the right has done for decades and as usuall ending up losing. The Left is a conglomeration of cults, and cults fall once the cultees are forced to admit that reality is different than what the cult says. If you scream at the cult they close their minds and continue their worship, then those we want to convince (the outsiders, the middle) see us as only shriekers and the cultees as the better party. Expose the cult as a joke, laugh at the cult, openly disrespect the cult, the cult disappears. The NFL is a cult and hence it is a joke, tell me that Steve Mariucci is not a joke for being part of the NFL cult? Stop your shrieking start your laughing.

StarWars

Mentor
wile said:
By "counterattack" I assume you mean the usual shrieking and shouting that the right has done for decades and as usuall ending up losing. The Left is a conglomeration of cults, and cults fall once the cultees are forced to admit that reality is different than what the cult says. If you scream at the cult they close their minds and continue their worship, then those we want to convince (the outsiders, the middle) see us as only shriekers and the cultees as the better party. Expose the cult as a joke, laugh at the cult, openly disrespect the cult, the cult disappears. The NFL is a cult and hence it is a joke, tell me that Steve Mariucci is not a joke for being part of the NFL cult? Stop your shrieking start your laughing.

Excellent post. We should watch the NFL, create an apt argument, and laugh at the idiocy of the cultees. Abandoning it is futile, the ratings will always be up. You know what, maybe all of the good white athletes should play in Canadian football, ALL of them. Then the quality of play would be tougher and the caliber of players better. We would see real tackles and hard hits. We should endorse the CFL, and maybe take some of our better NFL players and give them to the CFL, ideally after they tear up the NFL like Welker or Curtis.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Magician Criss Angel stands up for Miss California, meanwhile the Luxor hotel grovels at the feet of the queer freak.

The queer activist Perez Hilton, who used hisposition as a Miss USA judge to advocate for gay marriage, is now the subject of a controversy in Las Vegas.

During a live performance by magician Criss Angel at the Luxor just days ago, Angel singled out Perez Hilton in the audience and allegedly insulted him. Apparently, the queer activist runs a website that gossips about whoever the magician is currently dating.

The media is having a pity party for the freakish queer activist. The Los Angeles Times even published a column by Richard Abowitz praising Perez Hilton over the double controversies calling them "Perez Hilton's Excellent Vegas Adventure." Abowitz insults both Miss California Carrie Prejean and Criss Angel in the LA Times Column to show solidarity with the raging queer activist. No apalogy has been issued by the LA Times.

While Criss Angelso farrefuses to apologize, the management of the Luxor did.The hotelissued a self-denigrating written apology and offered to refund the ticket price of anyone else at the show who was "offended." The Luxor also vowed to reprimand Criss Angel.

who suspected Criss Angel of having these kind of cojones?
smiley32.gif

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood wrote:

"who suspected Criss Angel of having these kind of cojones?"

Yeah, and I'll change my mind about not advocating violence against anyone by saying that the little ones Perez Hilton has should be cut off. I hate that S.O.B.!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The "Mind Freak" should use his alleged powers and make Perez Hilton disappear.
smiley15.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The "Mind Freak" should use his alleged powers and make Perez Hilton disappear. 
smiley15.gif

and make Senator Arlen Spector disappear with him.
smiley2.gif

Taco

Guru
What a piece of worthless crap. She gives him her legitimate, honest opinion which he doesnt like so he goes into a hissy fit like a child. Thats the amazing double standard for conservative minded people. Apparently Perez Hilton's opinion is the only one that matters in his world.

By the way, i thought gay guys were supposed to be in good shape? It looks like this guy hasnt gotten off his computer in ages.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Taco said:
What a piece of worthless crap. She gives him her legitimate, honest opinion which he doesnt like so he goes into a hissy fit like a child. Thats the amazing double standard for conservative minded people. Apparently Perez Hilton's opinion is the only one that matters in his world.

By the way, i thought gay guys were supposed to be in good shape? It looks like this guy hasnt gotten off his computer in ages.

Exactly and I will add that it's amazing that a sodomite would be asked to judge a beauty pageant in the first place. Obviously the average sodomite has no regard or certainly appreciation of female beauty.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Criss Angel stands up for Miss California. Wow!
smiley32.gif
Whats next, flying monkeys?

StarWars

Mentor
Freedom of speech is now a one way ticket. The media hates traditional white values, white athletes, and praises degenerates. It's only a matter of time before the sensible people snap, and I am thinking of one race that can properly fire a firearm, knows how to store whiskey and useful bargaining items, and who's strength and toughness will emerge when the time comes.

America was so close to working too, it's a shame. What is there to check the media? Who checks the degenerates? They have the true power. Arbitrary, unchecked, power...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
to Brent Bozell for writing this:

Beauty Pageants Get Ugly

Nobody tunes into a beauty pageant and expects a public-policy discussion that could be mistaken for C-SPAN. The long-standing perception about the question-and-answer section at the end is that the aspiring beauty queens will uniformly voice their strong support for world peace, an end to hunger, and free lipstick and mascara for the homeless.

The latest Miss USA pageant on NBC illustrated that beauty pageants are becoming a dangerous culture-war mine field. It doesn't matter how brilliant your answers sound. All that matters is that you provide the politically correct answer, or your dreams will be blown to smithereens.

Carrie Prejean, Miss California, put her high-heeled shoe on a mine when she was asked a gay-marriage question by the gay-activist judge using the wacky pseudonym "Perez Hilton." If you don't know who this man is, it only means you don't care very much about whether Britney Spears wore underwear on her latest outing for the paparazzi. His celebrity-hounding blog is popular enough in Hollywood that movie studios advertise on it.

It quickly became apparent there was only one expected answer to his question: "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?"

Notice how the question was loaded like a gun: should every state be just like Vermont?

Miss California was a little surprised to be thrown this curveball. Did any other contestant get a question like this? No. She stumbled into an answer: "I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage." But then, still thinking aloud, she made a decision. She decided to take a stand for traditional values. More to the point, she decided to stay true to her principles: "You know what, in my country and in my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman - no offense to anyone out there - but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be, between a man and a woman."

Boom! The dream was dead. Carrie Prejean had proclaimed she would rather be "biblically correct" than politically correct. There is now a religion test for Miss USA: Christians need not apply. Defending traditional marriage, even in the most gentle of ways, made Prejean unacceptable.

Another Miss USA judge, former beauty queen Alicia Jacobs, made it quite clear on her blog that Miss California's answer was beyond stupid, considering the sexual orientation of many pageant judges and organizers. "My final ranking for Miss California was 4th runner-up...and if I could have made her 51st runner-up, I would have."

Prejean not only lost the crown, but also opened the gates for ridicule. The insults began to flow like lava from a volcano. The leader of this hate-Carrie crusade was... Perez Hilton. He marched over to a camera to record a rant for the Internet. "She lost, not because she doesn't believe in gay marriage, Miss California lost because she's a dumb [B-word], okay?" The next day on MSNBC, Hilton issued a fake apology: "I was thinking the c-word and I didn't say it," he said, laughing.

The mudslinging was just beginning. On his blog, where Hilton regularly draws graffiti over the photos he's posting, he drew over the microphone that pageant co-host Billy Bush was holding in front of Miss California's mouth. The microphone was now a penis. Sadly, this gutter-blogger's best defense is that he quite routinely draws semen dripping out of the mouths of celebrities, both male and female.

And Miss USA hired him as a judge.

We know that beauty-contest judges are often a mix of former beauty queens, famous actors, and others you wouldn't mistake for the Supreme Court. But how low are these pageants stooping for judges? Hilton is now an instant celebrity, interviewed on ABC, CBS, and even two shots on CNN's "Larry King Live."

It was a natural time to announce his new music single on I-Tunes. It's a love song called...."My Penis."

How ironic is it that Hilton used to work for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation? He personifies the word "defamation," and GLAAD, naturally, had no unkind words for him. They insisted only that the media notice that Miss California's answer was factually incorrect, that you can't "choose" a gay union in many states.

This is how the one-way "defamation" street works, apparently. GLAAD forced the firing and ruined the award-winning career of actor Isaiah Washington from "Grey's Anatomy" for using the gay F-word on the set. But now Perez Hilton can run around in public and call this unsuspecting beauty-pageant contestant all kinds of awful profanities, and the media have made him a star.

[url]http://www.mediaresearch.org/BozellColumns/entertainmentcolu mn/2009/col20090427.asp[/url]