Miscellaneous

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, ok :) As I mentioned I didn't post that to start a new flat earth back and forth. There's a thread with hundreds of posts about it in Happy Hour, so no more on this thread.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Today's eclipse was pretty much a big nothing. It was supposed to be 97% totality in the Pittsburgh area, but it only got a little darker for a few minutes. I was hoping for some near darkness, esp. the way the event was hyped. Erie, 125 miles to the north, was supposed to be 100% totality. Lots of people traveled there and to other places in Ohio and Indiana just to see it. Hope they were happy as it was a dud here as far as I'm concerned.

Logos5

Guru
Do you guys believe that at the very least, there will be a hard stop to the immigration once the higher ups realise immigrants cost more then there actually worth?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Do you guys believe that at the very least, there will be a hard stop to the immigration once the higher ups realise immigrants cost more then there actually worth?
What makes you think they don’t know it already?

They don’t care, because they are short sighted

Went to the post office yesterday to pick up a package. Naturally, they were closed. These people are closed with the slightest party siestas, fully paid. Post Office employees get the envious paid vacation time of a lot of sane European countries.

Jews like Soros want to transform America into a multiracial democracy hospitable to Jews. They will never stop until the Jews say so

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

NikoDuke

Mentor

Bucky

Hall of Famer
One of the best recent books written about the culture of Black youth criminality is below.

View attachment 4507
RIP Flaherty was a real one.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Refreshing change from the U.S. women's soccer team and so many other spoiled, pampered, far-left ingrate athletes:

Navy Women's Lacrosse Team Patriotically Sings Toby Keith Song​

Very nice to see. Also, RIP to Keith who passed away much too young earlier this year with stomach cancer. I wasn't even aware of his passing until a few days ago....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I almost never go to fast food joints and overall eat healthy most of the time. However on a recent trip via Spirit, when the "flight attendants" on my delayed flight took orders for snacks I decided to buy pretzels as nothing is free on Spirit flights.

I've never been much of a pretzel person, but these, called "Dot's," were delicious. Packed with salt, butter and probably dozens of additives and who knows what other unhealthy ingredients, but undeniably very tasty. I've developed an unhealthy fondness for them since then and occasionally can't resist buying a bag. Anyone else like Dot's pretzels?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I almost never go to fast food joints and overall eat healthy most of the time. However on a recent trip via Spirit, when the "flight attendants" on my delayed flight took orders for snacks I decided to buy pretzels as nothing is free on Spirit flights.

I've never been much of a pretzel person, but these, called "Dot's," were delicious. Packed with salt, butter and probably dozens of additives and who knows what other unhealthy ingredients, but undeniably very tasty. I've developed an unhealthy fondness for them since then and occasionally can't resist buying a bag. Anyone else like Dot's pretzels?
The seasoned ones are insanely addictive. Crack cocaine pales in comparison

PhillyBirds

Mentor

I had an issue not being able to stop eating Dot's pretzels a couple months back. You're correct in that they're hellacious chemical bombs, but man, those things are delicious (probably all the MSG). I feel like I'd broken the loop for a while, but here I am wanting them again...thanks a lot, Don!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Glad I'm not alone :D I like the picture on the back of the package of "Dot," in the meantime it's produced by some mega-corporation with all that goes along with it. "Dot" has as much to do with this addictive albeit delicious junk food as "Wendy" has to do with the nutrition-free stuff peddled by that chain.