Miscellaneous

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes, as someone who loves classic architecture it saddens me to see how a good lot of it has been “given away” to blacks by White Flight in urban areas. Its destruction was ensured at that point. The author, a clueless libertarian from Alaska, either doesn’t have the courage to say the real reason or has naivety that living in a black-free area can afford. You could give Baltimore “Republican leadership” tomorrow and nothing would change with a 62% black populace. Short of ethnic cleansing, Baltimore is unfixable.
I disagree to an extent. At least Republicans are typically harsher on crime so many of those gangbangers get locked up at least.

Still doesn’t solve the lack of a father issue which has plagued blacks since the 1960’s.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That’s sad news. I’ve always enjoyed Caddyshack, even though the movie came out before I was born. Cindy Morgan was a major babe in it, back when movies allowed that sort of thing.

RIP.

Gator Dad

Guru
Funny story from my college-age daughter, who works part-time as a waitress. Black customers had a habit of ordering water to drink (which is free) and asking for "seven or eight" pieces of lemon to go with it to get lemonade without having to pay for it. The manager instituted a new rule where a customer can have one slice of lemon for free, or they can pay for lemonade.

She and her fellow waitresses refer to it as the "Rooney Rule."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Funny story from my college-age daughter, who works part-time as a waitress. Black customers had a habit of ordering water to drink (which is free) and asking for "seven or eight" pieces of lemon to go with it to get lemonade without having to pay for it. The manager instituted a new rule where a customer can have one slice of lemon for free, or they can pay for lemonade.

Hahahaha.

The only time blacks show ingenuity or genuine “work ethic” is when they are trying to do a scam or some form of crime.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Lol welcome to the food industry . Common knowledge amongst servers in restaurant biz. You don’t want that table. Notoriously bad tippers and they will make you jump through hoops to please them. So sadly usually new guy/gal gets stuck with them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Lol. I remember back in the mid 2000s (probably 2008 or so) having a similar conversation with my friend’s girlfriend. She was saying how awful, obnoxious and cheap blacks were and hated when she was assigned a table with black customers. My guess is they are much more hostile to White waiters/waitresses.

booth

Mentor
Lol. I remember back in the mid 2000s (probably 2008 or so) having a similar conversation with my friend’s girlfriend. She was saying how awful, obnoxious and cheap blacks were and hated when she was assigned a table with black customers. My guess is they are much more hostile to White waiters/waitresses.
I agree with your friend's girlfriend Leonardfan 100%. If you want to see how real blacks act go to the black biker week at Myrtle Beach. They eat like the pigs they are and leave a fricking mess and most of the time they leave without paying.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I agree with your friend's girlfriend Leonardfan 100%. If you want to see how real blacks act go to the black biker week at Myrtle Beach. They eat like the pigs they are and leave a fricking mess and most of the time they leave without paying.
And if you make it back alive from that event, please let us know how it went. Hahaha

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Be me. Try and start a credit union account, instead of joining a soulless bank.

Take off for an hour at lunch. Should be plenty of time seeing as how I already did their online application. All I have to do Is bring $5 to finalize. Sounds easy enough.

Get to the credit union. Greeted by 250lb mystery meat and 250lb tanisha. They want to pass me off to another lady.

All the employees are diversity hires or cat women.

Wait patiently 15 minutes for these bitches to take my $5. Never did get that account set up. LOL looks like it’s on to the next Credit Union. This is considered the “good” side of town. Cities are screwed.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Be me. Try and start a credit union account, instead of joining a soulless bank.

Take off for an hour at lunch. Should be plenty of time seeing as how I already did their online application. All I have to do Is bring $5 to finalize. Sounds easy enough.

Get to the credit union. Greeted by 250lb mystery meat and 250lb tanisha. They want to pass me off to another lady.

Wait patiently 15 minutes for these bitches to take my $5. Never did get that account set up. LOL looks like it’s on to the next Credit Union. This is considered the “good” side of town. Cities are screwed.
Yikes, sounds like a nightmare. Does a local bank or credit union exist anymore where you actually get competent and friendly service? Probably super hard to find in most places.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pretty frustrating, no doubt. At this point I’m wondering if there any White Males left in the industry? I know most of the big banks/tech have already gone full India/China route. Just another sobering reminder of our rapid replacement. From another angle, yay!

booth

Mentor
And if you make it back alive from that event, please let us know how it went. Hahaha
SneakyQuick, I don't make it a habit to break bread with blacks, but sometimes you have to. The first time for me to eat with blacks was when I went to the service. That's the truth. I didn't go to school with them, but my younger brother did. My Father taught us early in life not to avoid eye contact or show signs of fear. His main method was his voice and a barber strap. It worked. If they give me the "what are you looking at stare" we give it right back to them. Don't ever believe a black can't be beaten or you are
already defeated. I won some and lost some fights no big deal. Gained a lot of respect.

'

SneakyQuick

Mentor
SneakyQuick, I don't make it a habit to break bread with blacks, but sometimes you have to. The first time for me to eat with blacks was when I went to the service. That's the truth. I didn't go to school with them, but my younger brother did. My Father taught us early in life not to avoid eye contact or show signs of fear. His main method was his voice and a barber strap. It worked. If they give me the "what are you looking at stare" we give it right back to them. Don't ever believe a black can't be beaten or you are
already defeated. I won some and lost some fights no big deal. Gained a lot of respect.

'
Yeah dude. I went to school with them growing up and a show of weakness early on is deadly. Never back down.

NikoDuke

Mentor

What state is this? And if you're uncomfortable mentioning the state what region is this?
My experience with credit unions has been the exact opposite.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Is anyone following the Twitter battle currently occuring between Sailer and Will Stancil regarding race , IQ and athleticism? It's been going on for a days now and has very high engagement.

Sailer is somewhat good on racial issues but, has the typical boomer mindset believing in the black athleticism myth. Stated that the reason White cornerbacks are rare is based on merit. There has been some pushback and would be good for those of us who have Twitter to link to caste football..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bizarre story:

Kansas City Chiefs fan who hosted watch party where three friends froze to death checks into rehab​

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bizarre story:

Kansas City Chiefs fan who hosted watch party where three friends froze to death checks into rehab​

Very strange. Would have been last year. I don't even remember hearing anything about this at the time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It happened 3 weeks ago after the Chiefs played the Chargers.
Except the Chargers didn't make the playoffs this year so must have been last year's playoffs, though it's certainly not made clear in the article, which only adds to the strangeness of it all if it happened over a year ago. Maybe it was the Dolphins game, that would make more sense as far as cold weather.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It happened 3 weeks ago after the Chiefs played the Chargers.
It's very bizarre. I was thrown by the sentence "playoff game against the Chargers". Odd thing is that it wasn't horribly cold in KC on that day. Lows were above freezing, highs were around 40. It wasn't like the Dolphins game.

booth

Mentor
It was the Dolphin game. My mistake. Will try to be more accurate. They got the drug reports back and they died from a fentanyl, cocaine, and THC overdose. Three times the lethal amount.

The Hock

Master
It was the Dolphin game. My mistake. Will try to be more accurate. They got the drug reports back and they died from a fentanyl, cocaine, and THC overdose. Three times the lethal amount.
Wow. We've had some multiple death O.D. incidents around here since fentanyl came on to the scene.

Arerequired

Mentor
Is anyone following the Twitter battle currently occuring between Sailer and Will Stancil regarding race , IQ and athleticism? It's been going on for a days now and has very high engagement.

Sailer is somewhat good on racial issues but, has the typical boomer mindset believing in the black athleticism myth. Stated that the reason White cornerbacks are rare is based on merit. There has been some pushback and would be good for those of us who have Twitter to link to caste football..
Sailer is an HBDer, which means he believes in a sort of "balancing act" concerning human racial differences. I don't expect him to change his position much he has had it for years.