Mike Greenberg discusses caste system

jcolec02

Mentor
Hey everyone, not sure if anyone remembers me but I was a regular poster on this site about 2 years ago and just now getting internet back...anyway I was watching Mike and Mike in The Morning when I got of work one morning and Mike Greenberg was in studio with Tim Legler. The two were discussing the NBA draft and the topic of Tyler Hansborough's draft status came up and low and behold Mike Greenberg ACTUALLY brought up the subject of anti white stereotyping in the media when it comes to athletisism. He went on to quote a BLACK writer for a St. Louis newspaper that brought up the fact that Hansborough is never thought of as athletic even though he is 6'10 and can jump out of the gym, and that if he were a black guy from philadelphia that he would be regarded as a physical specimen. They then went on to discuss the stereotype of the white overachiever in pro football especially at receiver and even if a guy ran a fast 40 time that whites arent considered atheletic. Then Tim Legler brought up the fact that when he was in the NBA that he was never considered a good defender and he always thought it was because he was white and he experienced alot of this in his career. They continued to discuss this topic for about 15 minutes and it really surprised me that it was being discussed on espn no less. Wish I had a youtube video of it but havent found one yet...Edited by: jcolec02

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Surprising in a good way!

jcolec02

Mentor
Yeah I was really shocked when I saw it... it was actually right after the draft. Mike Greenberg is actually one of the least caste type media guys out there, I once heard him say that Dirk Nowitzki was the best player in the league ( right after he had scored 50 in a playoff game a few years back) and I even heard him say that Bill Walton could have been the best Center in history had he stayed healthy...Edited by: jcolec02

white is right

Hall of Famer
Occasionally these discussions happen, but they never go anywhere. ESPN had a piece of the dearth of white tailbacks in the league. Some scouts stated that they really don't rate white tailbacks unless he is a reincarnation of John Riggins. Yet nothing ever becomes of these stories. It's like the truth is out there but nobody cares....

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Very surprising from Greenburg. Reb is right, for once it is in a good way.

I haven't listened to them in awhile, but I know "Greenie" is mild compared to overweight, elephant disgrace Mike Golic. I do see Golic on NFL Live sometimes though, and he is just as bad as Kornholer and Carter.

jcolec02

Mentor
Yeah and greenberg is jewish, and so is Bernard Goldberg a conservative commentator who I have heard speak out against affirmative action. Just goes to show not all jews are tribesman

Deacon

Guru
I stopped watching Mike and Mike in The Morning when they were both pissed off regarding the lack of a black SEC football coach. Dick Vitale phoned in and said what a travesty it was. Blah, blah, who the hell cares.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good to hear, but I suspect it's just (quick) lip service & won't gain any momentum. Greenburg, inc. know what side their bread is buttered & won't risk upsetting the Caste media lords by pushing this subject further. However, the caste system is so blatant, that every once in a blue moon, even the MSM sports lackeys have to admit/address it.

jcolec02

Mentor
Yeah your right DD, but I think people who notice it are getting tired of it...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'd be mad at myself if I was ever forced to say stupid, idiotic things like these jock-sniffers do every day.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jcolec02 said:
Yeah and greenberg is jewish, and so is Bernard Goldberg a conservative commentator who I have heard speak out against affirmative action. Just goes to show not all jews are tribesman

Amen brother. I like and listen to Bernard Goldberg as well,he has a weekly appearance on O'Reilly Factor. He has made millions writing books exposing the liberal bias of the MSM. Former liberal activist(now conservative) David Horowitz has done the same thing, except he has made a career out of exposing the liberal bias on our college campuses and has been attacked viciously for doing so.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If Goldberg doesn't expose "hush crimes" (how the media, including Fox News, treats Black-on-White atrocities) in his books, then, as far as I'm concerned, he's a typical fraud who's only "in it" for the money.

My dad rented one of his books and came away unimpressed. If Goldberg exposed hush crimes, I'm confident my father would have told me. It's one thing to say a few things about Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and another thing to REALLY bring up the subject of RACIAL BIAS and the MSM's support of genocide.

I doubt that Goldberg TRULY exposed the "HATE CRIME" fallacy and brought up Black-on-White rapes, murders, assaults, carjackings and home invasions.

Dick Morris, Mark Levin and Goldberg are all Jewish and appear on FOX(Do crackas even write books these days?), and Goldberg is easily the least impressive among them.

Goldberg is so in love with himself and screams shady... Call me ignorant, but there's nothing I've seen (from him) on FOX that leads me to believe that he truly exposed the truth. All I'm asking for is the straight truth. I'm not asking him to be "pro-White"...

Europe

Mentor
Deadlift said:
If Goldberg doesn't expose "hush crimes" (how the media, including Fox News, treats Black-on-White atrocities) in his books, then, as far as I'm concerned, he's a typical fraud who's only "in it" for the money.

My dad rented one of his books and came away unimpressed. If Goldberg exposed hush crimes, I'm confident my father would have told me. It's one thing to say a few things about Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and another thing to REALLY bring up the subject of RACIAL BIAS and the MSM's support of genocide.

I doubt that Goldberg TRULY exposed the "HATE CRIME" fallacy and brought up Black-on-White rapes, murders, assaults, carjackings and home invasions.

Dick Morris, Mark Levin and Goldberg are all Jewish and appear on FOX(Do crackas even write books these days?), and Goldberg is easily the least impressive among them.

Goldberg is so in love with himself and screams shady... Call me ignorant, but there's nothing I've seen (from him) on FOX that leads me to believe that he truly exposed the truth. All I'm asking for is the straight truth. I'm not asking him to be "pro-White"...

I agree. Goldberg and Horowitz are a joke and found that they cculd make money in a niche that wasn't filled. Their stuff is pretty mild.

jcolec02

Mentor
well lets be honest... you cant be too extreme and tell the truth about racial crimes or he wouldnt even get the chance to be on tv at all...actually Bill O'reilly a few weeks back was talking about racial profiling by police and ACTUALLY said that it was needed because "blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate than there white counterparts" YEAH HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT and not only did he say it but it was on his talking points which is the first thing that comes on the show...

David Horowitz is a fake conservative as they come. The only reason he became conservative is so that he could join Campus-Watch, a website that bashes any college professor that dares question Israel. Other than that and spreading hatred of law-abiding Muslims (most American Muslims are law-abiding imo dunno bout those in Europe) he is a liberal in disguise

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have the distinct honor of having been personally attacked by Horowitz on his Front Page website a few years back.

DWFan

Mentor
I don't know what led him to say this, but on First Take yesterday morning, Skip Bayless said "We can't have any white cornerbacks in the NFL". After he said that, he and the other panelists started saying something about hair activator that I couldn't understand.

jcolec02

Mentor
was he saying that as a complaint, or did he mean that he didn't want any in the NFL?

DWFan

Mentor
I'm not sure. I didn't get the context of the comment. I wish I could find a link to it.