Michael Sam may be first openly homosexual player in NFL

Iconoclast

Guru
Party time at ESPN HQs and elsewhere in the NYC media control room as some defensive player from Missouri has come out as homosexual. I did some quick research and apparently he's rated as a mid-round prospect. Let the circus begin.

icsept

Master
Here we go with the gays - they're the new blacks. Now that we have a black president, there's really nothing else for blacks to accomplish, so it's time to move on to gays. The first gay player, first gay coach, first gay coach to win a super bowl, first gay quarterback, first gay quarterback to win a super bowl... there are endless possibilities for stories for the next 50 years. I can't wait.

dwid

Hall of Famer
this kid said he didn't want to be known as an activist, he just wanted to be treated like every other player. Good luck with that, the circus will follow him everywhere he goes. What he did guarantee was getting picked early in the draft and sticking on a team. People are talking like if he doesn't get drafted or if he drops then its because he is gay, as well as if he doesn't stick on a team. The whole "college doesn't translate to the NFL" was changed to "he played in the SEC and its the closest thing to the NFL in college so theres no reason for him not to do well".

maybe White players should start saying their ****, although theyd have to answer some hard questions "how are you engaged/married to a woman and still manage to be gay?" well they can say well theyve always been friends and both wanted kids haha.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Guru
White House praises gay Mo. player's announcement link

Mrs. Obama says she "couldn't be prouder" of Sam's courage, both on and off the field.

"Your courage is an inspiration to all of us," Biden said.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said the president "shares the sentiments expressed by the first lady and the vice president and so many others in marveling at his courage and congratulating him on the decisions he's made, on the support he's had from his team and wishing him well in the future, including in professional football."

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The subject of this thread should have been put under the, "we are in living in a cartoon," thread or more appropriately, we are living in a nightmare!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Ahh, another professional attention-whore who faithfully received exactly what he sought from the Alle-Jüdischen Media Machine. His "courageous decision to come out" is now the most discussed story (forget the all-white Winter Olympics) on TV, radio, and internet articles. ESPN, already in the midst of "homosexuality awareness month," has been interviewing current players, former players, and utilizing monotonous, long-defunct phrases such as: "in this day and age" until their throats are hoarse.

What’s so "courageous" about announcing your homosexuality? Every member of the media/government/corporate power structure rigidly supports you, the DWF’s will cheer for you because you’re both black and a sodomite (they love diversity), coaches and teammates will tiptoe around you (wouldn't want to offend the anal sex addict who tackles men for a living), gay rights groups will lionize you, opposing players will take it easy on you because they won’t want to be accused of "homophobia" (the most wildly inaccurate word in the Marxist dictionary), and you'll be the center of the attention and everyone in your profession will worry about your thoughts and feelings and special needs.

If everyone involved in the NFL should automatically tolerate (nay, embrace) Michael Sam, why can’t those who speak out against homosexuality be afforded the same degree of tolerance? Like a typical insecure ******, Sam feels the need to overcompensate for his deviant yearnings by peddling his unnatural sexuality at all times. You see, most queers are afflicted with an iceberg-sized inferiority complex...

michael-sam.png

CAPTION: Football ***

goyim

Guru
I'm done with the NFL and all that it encompasses. The sports media is more infected with cultural Marxism than any other wing of the mainstream media for the sole purpose of brainwashing the apolitical clueless lower-middle class which follows and is influenced by it.

I love you folks here at CF but I can no longer stomach what is happening to Western Civilization. Sports and the media that covers them is a microcosm of our demise.

It's time to go on the offensive.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ahh, another professional attention-whore who faithfully received exactly what he sought from the Alle-Jüdischen Media Machine. His "courageous decision to come out" is now the most discussed story (forget the all-white Winter Olympics) on TV, radio, and internet articles. ESPN, already in the midst of "homosexuality awareness month," has been interviewing current players, former players, and utilizing monotonous, long-defunct phrases such as: "in this day and age" until their throats are hoarse.

What’s so "courageous" about announcing your homosexuality? Every member of the media/government/corporate power structure rigidly supports you, the DWF’s will cheer for you because you’re both black and a sodomite (they love diversity), coaches and teammates will tiptoe around you (wouldn't want to offend the anal sex addict who tackles men for a living), gay rights groups will lionize you, opposing players will take it easy on you because they won’t want to be accused of "homophobia" (the most wildly inaccurate word in the Marxist dictionary), and you'll be the center of the attention and everyone in your profession will worry about your thoughts and feelings and special needs.

If everyone involved in the NFL should automatically tolerate (nay, embrace) Michael Sam, why can’t those who speak out against homosexuality be afforded the same degree of tolerance? Like a typical insecure ******, Sam feels the need to overcompensate for his deviant yearnings by peddling his unnatural sexuality at all times. You see, most queers are afflicted with an iceberg-sized inferiority complex...

michael-sam.png

CAPTION: Football ***
From what I have read of this guy and have seen on tape he is marginal NFL prospect. He seems to be stiff legged and to be more of chugger than explosive off the ball. If you are under sized and can't get around an offensive tackle you certainly won't be able to go through one for a tackle or a sack. He looks like a guy who will be a developmental player who will be a practice squad guy or will be a special team member if he breaks camp with a team. Maybe Psycho Jim can make him an outreach player for the gay fan base in San Fran Freako. It seems like he was forced to out of the closet in college because of his love for the gay barhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9fZTlPlQU scene..... note this scene is R rated...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
He got drafted in the 7th round (249th pick out of 256).

Since Saturday, I guarantee that this lewd homosexual kiss (between Michael Sam and his Jewish-looking boyfriend) is most played video clip in the nation via ESPN, the internet, and through the corporate dinosaur media. Of course, the entire scene couldn’t have appeared any more “staged.” Notice at the 1:29 mark how there are actually two professional camera men in the room with Sam. It wouldn’t be too farfetched to assume that the camera crew/producers in the room told Sam and his deviant sex partner (for that week, at least) to embrace each other if Sam were to be drafted. Of course, since it necessitates absolutely no “courage” whatsoever (quite the opposite) to perform such a wildly-unnatural, completely unnecessary sexual act on live, national television, these two attention-whores instantly obliged. Anyone who was actually offended or disagreed with their nauseating display of “affection” would promptly lose their job, become a national pariah, be forced to apologize in front of the the entire nation, attend sensitivity training, and have their name linked with “homophobia” (which is apparently some “irrational fear” of lispy, pencil-necked waifs who love shopping, are afraid of their own shadow, and engage in Sodomy) and “bigotry” for the rest of their lives.

[video=youtube;nW-_fFdkegs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-_fFdkegs[/video]

If Sam’s sexual orientation is simply “equal” to that of heterosexuals and we all experience the “same love,” why is this act being given so much attention? If homosexuality can stand upon its own merit, then why does it need to be so rigidly backed, protected, and funded by every single member of the government, media, and all corporations? If faggotry is the “new normal,” why is this being treated like a freak show? The same logical questions could have been asked of the “civil rights movement” for blacks and the seemingly-infinite “first black man to ever…” formula.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
While watching the Penguins complete their choke against the Rangers last night, I switched to the NFL Network during commercial breaks, which was airing a two hour "Path to the Draft" show. Every time I did during the first hour, they were talking about Michael Sam, a seventh round pick with marginal NFL ability. Truly disgusting and I can put up with a lot when observing the corporate media's cultural communist agenda.

Sam's interview with the St. Louis media was shown and he was asked about how tough it is dealing will all the "negativity." Negativity???? The entire country has been cowed into going along with the homosexual supremacist agenda. The disparate treatment given Sam and Tim Tebow couldn't be more stark. It's all out in the open now, but very few Americans still seem to understand what the agenda is.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor

icsept

Master
Apparently Michael Sam received the Arthur Ashe Courage award at the ESPYs. He gave a tearful speech. He didn't save a life; he didn't confront danger; but he's a hero, because he has sex with men. Congratulations Michael Sam for Courageous Buggery.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Apparently Michael Sam received the Arthur Ashe Courage award at the ESPYs. He gave a tearful speech. He didn't save a life; he didn't confront danger; but he's a hero, because he has sex with men. Congratulations Michael Sam for Courageous Buggery.

What's so weird and strange, besides the fact that he's a queer, is 90% of the people around him disagree with homosexuality, but no one says or does anything about it. How is that? Has every football player in the NFL lost their spine?

You know what? I guess he is courageous! He's doing what most people know is disgusting, vile and wrong and getting away with it, while his teammates/co-workers, etc. just sit there and let it happen.

How is the 10% owning the 90%? The 10% must be more courageous than the 90%!

You yankee boys up north know about unions. Why don't the rest of the NFL strike. Sit down and not play until that *** is gone?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Really! friggen MSM and BSPN with their twisted cult marxist tripe. They comparing anal hosing to what Ashe encountered daily in his life as a elite tennis player? Unreal. It will soon be over .

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
How is the 10% owning the 90%? The 10% must be more courageous than the 90%!
The "10%" includes the sympathizers. The actual homosexual (including bisexuals) percentage in the US is 2.3%. That is the official stat.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The "10%" includes the sympathizers. The actual homosexual (including bisexuals) percentage in the US is 2.3%. That is the official stat.

Thanks FootballDad! That makes it even more insane. The 2.3% is owning the 97.7%.

Now, does anyone know why the NFL players won't strike against forced beliefs in Sodomy?

TwentyTwo

Master
Several NFL players have spoken out about this....however they are quickly put in their place by the Cultural Marxist(and Elites for population control) that sodomites are to be hailed as heroes & you are labeled bigots; their favorite word!

Looking at the public school system & seeing all of the female athletes make it hard to think it's only 2.3%....

Polls also are probably skewed when they speak of this new "Fairness" Doctrine embracing what is against nature.

Iconoclast

Guru
Several NFL players have spoken out about this.

"I wouldn't have drafted Michael Sam" - Tony Dungy

"I wouldn't have taken him," Dungy told the Tampa Tribune. "Not because I don't believe Michael Sam should have a chance to play, but I wouldn't want to deal with all of it. It's not going to be totally smooth…things will happen."

Dungy is getting flamed into oblivion on twitter right now. He is trending worldwide.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
"I wouldn't have drafted Michael Sam" - Tony Dungy

"I wouldn't have taken him," Dungy told the Tampa Tribune. "Not because I don't believe Michael Sam should have a chance to play, but I wouldn't want to deal with all of it. It's not going to be totally smooth…things will happen."

Dungy is getting flamed into oblivion on twitter right now. He is trending worldwide.
Of course Tim Tebow had to endure the manufactured "media circus", and that was many teams' reason for not signing him. But a ****** media circus is A-OK. It's a good reason to get rid of the outspoken Christian kid who happens to play the QB position in an unapproved manner, but hell to pay if it's a queer who can help the Cult Marx agenda!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Several NFL players have spoken out about this....however they are quickly put in their place by the Cultural Marxist(and Elites for population control) that sodomites are to be hailed as heroes & you are labeled bigots; their favorite word!

Looking at the public school system & seeing all of the female athletes make it hard to think it's only 2.3%....

Polls also are probably skewed when they speak of this new "Fairness" Doctrine embracing what is against nature.

I think if they're serious they need to sit out and refuse to play. The NFL is the most popular and biggest money sport in the U.S. I don't think the fans would put up with or put out money for an inferior product, and I think most fans would respect the players for taking a stand.

However, there's a problem! Most NFL players are too ignorant and or stupid to do anything else for a living, because most are black and played in the SEC and the schools of the SEC as well as other conferences allowed these idiots to go to school, eh, I mean play football at these D-1 colleges and they had no business being there in the first place with their 1.5 GPA's maybe.

Of course most of you here know this. Still it would be interesting if they would get some courage and make a stand for something that's so wrong!