McDonalds = "365 Black"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pat Buchanan's biggest failing as a national politician was failing to organize "Buchananites" in the 50 states as he traveled around the country as a presidential candidate in 1992, 1996 and 2000. There should have been Buchanan followers running for office at every level, as Republicans, independents, and various third party candidates. But Buchanan never encouraged this in the least, which I have always found inexcusable (and the more cynical-minded may suspect other motives).

The more "Baldwinites" are politically active in their communities, the more clout Baldwin will eventually have nationally, because his financial base is currently miniscule compared to the Republicrats. We're already seeing this taking place with the "Ron Paul Revolution," which is a major reason for the tea partyphenomenon and other anti-establishment movements taking place. It's all quite encouraging; the one thing I don't want to see right now is someone from the establishment (like a Buchanan or Perot) seemingly "rise up" and be annointed as the "leader" of current populist sentiment. Good old American independent-mindednessand productive fragmentism and localism is the way to go, and that's what we're seeing right now, just not enough yet.Edited by: Don Wassall

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More pro-caste crapola from McD's. This ad shows a White (football player(?)/"gofer") supposedly talking up a great game (in the locker room). After a few c0cky comments, it's revealed he's just a lackey...as an "afflete" asks the White for his food, then "disses" the White guy on a (non) fist bump...

Mickey D's Pro-Caste AdEdited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Mcdonald's is a corporation that not only has been poisoning people with their unhealthy foods but also with their commercials and racism towards whites. Almost every commercial you see for Mcdonald's has a black theme to it.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I kid you not but when Toronto has 2 buck Tuesdays at KFC's in the city every beggar, welfare recipient, and minimum wage worker lines up at local KFC's. If Mcdonalds is 365 Black they are following the competition...
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Westside

Hall of Famer
WIS I didn't know you live in Toronto. is it the same in Canada. Whites being trashed at every opportunity, in the media?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WIS I didn't know you live in Toronto. is it the same in Canada. Whites being trashed at every opportunity, in the media?
Maybe White men, White Lesbian women are a wonderfully diverse group. I lived in Toronto. I now live in a small town 2 hours west of the city. close to Buffalo.