Max Kellerman

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Haye is the proud owner of a high RPM mouth and exactly one win at heavy (over a shot Monty Barret). In the tribal world this gets Haye a shot at a man who has been paying his dues for over a decade now. And this is just fine with Max, who would be screaming bloody murder if the races were reversed.

Come this summer and the "showdown" Hayes will have to land somewhere. Maybe Max will get a treat and it will be right in his lap."

This was a really good post. A win over Monty Barret is as generic as they come. How on earth this man is even a contender for the HW belt should have the boxing media in a frenzy. Haye honestly needs to shut his pie hole until he beats a few more black losers (Toney, Brock, Rahman, Austin, Peter, Thompson). Hell, I bet Hayewould need a gift decision tofinish off older whitewarriors like Maskaev. Even undersized white HW's like Chagaev and Ibragimov would probably out-point him.

Watching Haye eat humble pie after being smashed by a Klitschko will be a truely priceless boxing moment. After Haye is exposed, god only knows what little, loud-mouthed turd will be the media's next great beacon of hope for the "terrible division."

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Or how about Lennox Lewis euphoric meltdown on the air when Maskaev was going for the kill against Rahman. You will have to hear it to believe it. It sounded like Lennox was Maskaev's dad and watching his son win the Heavyweight championship of the world. I though Lennox was going to have a heart attack from excitement.

Regarding the tribe, the one that is on the top of my sh..list is farhood, with fat ass Bernstein a close runner up. No whites in his top 8, get the f..k outta here, and take your lame singing voice with you(Bernstein)!
smiley36.gif
Lennox acted like that because Rockhead all but called him a bone smuggler on ESPN. When Rockhead said "That was gay of you", that was meant as a double entendre. Lennox hasn't forgotten that.

jimlongstreet

j41181 said:
Wanna know what's the problem with these Semitic idiots?

There has not been a top Jewish Boxer in the Last 70 years, and save for Zab Judah, there hasn't been any great Jewish boxer at all for a long time.

This applies to other sports: Basketball, Tennis, Football, or any sports at all. Jews are just TERRIBLE athletes, and there is no excuse for them to let out their frustration and hatred on white athletes like white boxers, no excuse.

They can yap-yap all they want, but for the record, whites dominate boxing like never before, we are in the GOLDEN AGE for white boxers, and there's nothing these semitic idiots can do about it. Jews again are terrible athletes, they only good with their mouths, not with their fists, they're spineless scum-suckers!
smiley36.gif

Here are a few terrible spineless scum-suckers athletes:

Baseball :Kevin Youkilis :In 2008, Youkilis was 3rd in the AL in slugging percentage (.569) and sacrifice flies (9), 4th in RBI (115), extra base hits (76), and OPS (.958); 5th in hit by pitch (12); 6th in batting average (.312) and on-base percentage (.390); 7th in doubles (43); 8th in total bases (306), 10th in at-bats per home run (18.6), and 12th in home runs (29). He was voted a starter on the 2008 AL All Star Team and was mentioned as a possible MVP candidate by reporters for MLB.com,

Ryan Braun
In 2008, in 151 games Braun hit 37 home runs (tied for 4th in the NL, behind Ryan Howard, Adam Dunn, and Carlos Delgado), with 106 RBIs (9th), and batted .285 with a .553 slugging percentage (5th).[118] He also led the league with 83 extra base hits, and had 338 total bases (2nd in the NL), 7 triples (6th), 16.5 at bats per home run (10th), and 611 at bats (10th)

John Grabow In 2008 he had the third-lowest ERA of al NL left-handed relievers, and stranded all but 8 of his 33 inherited runners.
Craig Breslow In 42 games for the Twins Breslow had a 1.63 ERA, and gave up only 24 hits in 38.7 innings. Lefties hit only .183 against him, with a .232 slugging percentage, and in save situations batters batted only .100 against him, with a .100 slugging percentage. He didn't give up a run in his last 14 appearances

Boxing Dana Rosenblatt On September 25, 1998, he defeated former 3-time WBC super welterweight champion "Terrible" Terry Norris in a unanimous 12-round decision, to capture the International Boxing Association World Middleweight Title. Retired in 2003 with a record 37-1-1.

Jeremy Bloom :youngest male freestyle skier to ever make The United States Ski Team. At age 14, Bloom was a National Champion and by the age of 19 he was a World Champion. From 2002 to 2004 he performed a balancing act with his university school work, college football and the world cup skiing tour. One month after he was named to the 1st Team Freshman All American list for college football, he won the World Championship Dual's Gold Medal at the 2003 FIS Freestyle World Ski Championships in Deer Valley, Utah. In 2005 he dominated FIS World Cup Tour becoming the first freestyle skier to ever win six straight races in a single season. He ended 2005 as the #1 ranked freestyle skier in the world and number one in moguls for the second time (also 2002).University of Colorado football team:. As a freshman he was selected to the first-team Freshman All-America list by both the FWAA and collegefootballnews.com. He set many school records during his two years playing football for the Colorado Buffaloes including a 96 yard touchdown reception, the longest in school history. He had five career plays of 75 yards or longer (two receptions, two punt returns, one kickoff return), tied with Byron White

Igor Oshansky 2008 San Diego Chargers starter for past 6 seasons.

Hockey: Mathieu Schneider NHL player since 1987 , 2 time member of the US Olympic Team.
Jeff Halpern was named as the captain of the United States national team for the 2008 World Championships in Canada. Last season he had 20 goals and 24 assists.

Summer Olympics : Jason Lezak 2 gold and one bronze medal :He anchored the U.S. 4×100 meter freestyle relay team that won the gold medal and set a new world record. In the final 25 meters, Lezak overtook French team anchor Alain Bernard (the world record holder in the 100m freestyle going into the relay) to win gold despite Bernard having nearly a full body length's advantage when Lezak started his leg and half a body length with 25 meters from the end. Lezak split a 46.06, the fastest 100 meter freestyle split in history, by nearly six tenths of a second.
Dara Torres he first swimmer from the United States to compete in five Olympics: 1984, 1988, 1992, 2000, and 2008. She competed in the 2008 Olympic Games in the 50 meter freestyle, 4×100 medley relay, and 4×100 freestyle relay and won[2] the silver medal in all three of these events.Torres has won twelve Olympic medals (four gold, four silver, four bronze),
Lenny Krayzelburg : American backstroke swimmer, and Multiple Olympic Gold Medalist and former World Record Holder. He swam in the 2000 and 2004 Olympics.

Gerald Ashworth last white American World record holder  100 yards, 100 meters  Last US white Olympic gold medal winner in 100 meters ( 4 x 100 meters relay , won 1964 Olympic track athlete-gold medal ).
Deena Kastor first American to win medal in Olympic Marathon (2004) in more than 3 decades.
Kerri Strug Gold medal winner in gymnastics 1996 Summer Olympics.
Mitch Gaylord Gold medal winner 1984 led the gold-medal-winning U.S. men's gymnastics team, becoming the first American gymnast to score a perfect 10.00 in the Olympics.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jimlongstreet, I don't believe all jews and especailly world class jew athelets are spinless scum-suckers. But when Dana Rosenblatt met Terry Norris, Norris had the onset of parkinsons and dementia. Heck, Pee Wee Herman could have been in that fight and slapped around Norris.
smiley36.gif

Rosenblatt fought washed up fighters and blown up lightweights like Vinnie Pazenza, who in the first fight with him, he was viciously KO'd.

Jimlongstreet you should remove him from your list.

j41181

Master
Hehehehe, I guess I went overboard with my last post.
smiley9.gif

I will change and confine my claim to BOXING and BASKETBALL, since I have not seen any prominent Jewish athlete in either sport in so many years. As for the scum-sucker thing, I directly hurl it to those Jewish sportswriters. They are one of the big reasons for all this caste system nonsense in sports, and prejudice against white athletes.

My apologies to jimlongstreet, thanks for your contrary.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: j41181

jimlongstreet

Westside said:
Jimlongstreet, I don't believe all jews and especailly world class jew athelets are spinless scum-suckers. But when Dana Rosenblatt met Terry Norris, Norris had the onset of parkinsons and dementia. Heck, Pee Wee Herman could have been in that fight and slapped around Norris.
smiley36.gif

Rosenblatt fought washed up fighters and blown up lightweights like Vinnie Pazenza, who in the first fight with him, he was viciously KO'd.

Jimlongstreet you should remove him from your list.

Westside : You know pro boxing obviously.
Rosenblatt was not a true world champion but more an "alphabet soup" champion which is still an accomplishment. But you are right. It doesn't make him a
someone who stands out. It's hard to tell what being a champion means with all the sanctioning bodies that exist. I saw a boxer who was definitely a jew, who held a world championship belt during the 1980s, Saoul Mamby, in training to defend his title . The newspapers repeatedly discussed his regular attendance of synagogue while growing up in the Bronx. I trained (just to stay in shape) with Mark McPherson who fought Frank Tate for the middleweight title. Mark was not Jewish. I'm just going a little off topic to say IMHO pro boxing is a very hard and unhealthy way to make a living. Mark always made the point he believed if someone could make a decent living without being a pro boxer, it was a very smart way to go, since it's well known boxers suffer significant brain damage. When I went for my early morning training session with McPherson I brought along my son who said Vitaly Klitschko retired out of cowardness. McPherson a black ,quickly corrected him saying "The guy has a Ph.D. Why should he continue to get his brains beaten in ?? Sorry for going off topic a little. Edited by: jimlongstreet

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Bert Sugar once wrote a piece -I will have to find it somewhere- where he ranked his version of the top 20 toughest fighters of all time. To my surprise they were all white except for his number 1 choice: Marvin Hagler!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jimlongstreet, point well stated.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Why is little white goyim-hating Maxie on tv?

Answer: Because his daddy is a wealthy Park Avenue physician with lots of media connections who sent his little bug eyed boxing fan to Yiddish language communist training camps, like Camp Kinderland and then set him up with a nice tv gig. And that is what owns and manages and writes the scripts for, and gets the plum jobs in, the mass media in the USSA.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Looks like Max Kellerman's own people are ashamed of him, this is from a Jewish website:

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=512

We've previously mentioned our disdain for ESPN's "Around the Horn".

Sometimes, we tune in to "Pardon the Interruption" a little early, and are forced to sit through supposed journalists screaming at each other. The mute button comes in handy.

It wasn't always like this. It used to be WORSE.

For currently, "Horn" is hosted by Tony Reali, who, for all his faults, at least is not a smug jackass. Which is what the original host of the show, Max Kellerman, was.

However, before ESPN decided that having cross-country shouting matches was a good idea, Kellerman was a rising star on the network. He was receiving universal praise as a boxing analyst, so ESPN tried to expand his role... And we got "Horn".

Well, Kellerman got fired from that, went to Fox Sports and the even-more-unwatchable ego trip "I, Max" (yes, it was WORSE than "Horn"), got fired from that, and is now trying to get back to the basics by doing boxing on HBO.

Don't believe us how terrible he is? Well, let's let media critics have their say.

"Setting a new low." (Sports Illustrated) "Megalomanical, boorish, insecure, annoying." (Chicago Tribune) "Immensely unlikable." (New York Times)

Sigh.

Verdict: Sadly, a Jew.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Recently, the ceaselessly-obnoxious Max Keller(wo)man became the co-host of the supernaturally-annoying, mean-spirited, mind-melting ESPN program “SportsNation.” Since the inauguration of The Maxi-Pad, the “show” has become even more racially-obtuse than when “Casteon Colin” Cowturd was paired with one of his know-nothing white wenches (Charissa “Mudshark” Thompson and Michelle Beadle)…

Marcellus-Wiley-Max-Kellerman-Fire-Alarm.jpg

CAPTION: Soon-To-Be-Fired Kellerwoman Pollutes "SportsNation"

I do remember when the bug-eyed little Heeb hosted the original installment of “Around the Horn” about 10 years ago. It was another laughable failure for the Negro-flavored Jew-boy and he was promptly replaced...

6a00d8341c630a53ef0154323f0a04970c-800wi

CAPTION: Maxi-Pad and the Perma-Vile Jay Mariotti*

*Mariotti, one of the most repulsive, smarmy, paramecium-level Negro-lovers in the ignoble history of ESPN analysts (he once used the term “Mandingo” to refer to Terrell Owens), was fired from ESPN and his cushy job at the “Chicago Sun Times” back in 2010 for viciously beating his girlfriend. I hope he’s living in a urine-impounding gutter somewhere in the ghettos of inner-city Chicago, and using a sewer rat as a pillow this evening.

Anyway, since Maxi-Pad began his abomination of a broadcasting “career,” I’ve never read a single word of praise for his commentary. Every single person seems to universally detest him.

Last edited:
Recently, the ceaselessly-obnoxious Max Keller(wo)man became the co-host of the supernaturally-annoying, mean-spirited, mind-melting ESPN program “SportsNation.†Since the inauguration of The Maxi-Pad, the “show†has become even more racially-obtuse than when “Casteon Colin†Cowturd was paired with one of his know-nothing white wenches (Charissa “Mudshark†Thompson and Michelle Beadle)…

Marcellus-Wiley-Max-Kellerman-Fire-Alarm.jpg

CAPTION: Soon-To-Be-Fired Kellerwoman Pollutes "SportsNation"

I do remember when the bug-eyed little Heeb hosted the original installment of “Around the Horn†about 10 years ago. It was another laughable failure for the Negro-flavored Jew-boy and he was promptly replaced...

6a00d8341c630a53ef0154323f0a04970c-800wi

CAPTION: Maxi-Pad and the Perma-Vile Jay Mariotti*

*Mariotti, one of the most repulsive, smarmy, paramecium-level Negro-lovers in the ignoble history of ESPN analysts (he once used the term “Mandingo†to refer to Terrell Owens), was fired from ESPN and his cushy job at the “Chicago Sun Times†back in 2010 for viciously beating his girlfriend. I hope he’s living in a urine-impounding gutter somewhere in the ghettos of inner-city Chicago, and using a sewer rat as a pillow this evening.

Anyway, since Maxi-Pad began his abomination of a broadcasting “career,†I’ve never read a single word of praise for his commentary. Every single person seems to universally detest him.
Everything Kellerman says is pretty much verbal diarrhea. He spent 8 rounds last saturday talking about how good of a fighter Stevens is. Stevens got beat from corner to corner for 8 rounds against a physically superior man. It's obvious that Kellerman is so feminized he didn't want to say anything negative about the black boxer in front of his idiot co host Jones. I recall reading that Kellerman had a brother who was murdered by a black boxer who he was roomates with. What a disgrace he is. Can't we dis-own him or throw him back or something? Lol

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I recall reading that Kellerman had a brother who was murdered by a black boxer who he was roomates with."

That was James Butler who sucker punched Richard Grant after Grant had beat him in a boxing match and was sentenced to Rikers Island for 4 months for assault.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Since your life and time is all that you have, these types are easily removed from your life: simply turn them off, and like pooff, they are gone far away. No time. Easy. :hand:
Because of Kellerman, I usually watch the HBO telecasts with Von Tempo doing the commentary on the international telecast, or find a stream with a SKY telecast.

Sadly, Boxnation's John Rawling with his dislike of Causasian boxers and gay-sounding love for negroes is awful too, though not nearly as bad as Kellerman. So if it's just HBO or BoxNation in English, I find a Russian or Polish stream.

Ambrose

Master
Because of Kellerman, I usually watch the HBO telecasts with Von Tempo doing the commentary on the international telecast, or find a stream with a SKY telecast.

Sadly, Boxnation's John Rawling with his dislike of Causasian boxers and gay-sounding love for negroes is awful too, though not nearly as bad as Kellerman. So if it's just HBO or BoxNation in English, I find a Russian or Polish stream.

I really like those Russian and Polish streams you keep finding for us. I can't understand their languages but I like the way they laugh and cheer for the Euro fighters. Those guys don't have to hide who they want to win.:dance:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I really like those Russian and Polish streams you keep finding for us. I can't understand their languages but I like the way they laugh and cheer for the Euro fighters. Those guys don't have to hide who they want to win.:dance:

Likewise. I'd rather watch a fight with foreign language announcers that I can't understand than listen to the fools on the zogovision.

I wish there was a stream with no announcers. You could just tune in and hear the crowd and the fighters. Now that would be awesome!

white is right

Hall of Famer

Bontempo seems to have taken over the job that Irish American Colonel Bob Sheridan did. Unlike Sheridan he doesn't do ethnic stereotypes for every match. Sheridan isn't PC though, if he broadcasted a mainstream sport he probably would have been sent out to pasture years ago. Who could forget the line of Mike Tyson praying to his Muslim god after a quick ko of an over matched opponent.......:bowl:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I wish there was a stream with no announcers. You could just tune in and hear the crowd and the fighters. Now that would be awesome!

Yeah, that would be the most like actually being there, wouldn't it?

It used to be good when they had real guys who just broadcast the blow by blow action instead of giving their idiot opinions, guys like Don Dunphy and Les Keiter. In the old days they even broadcast fights on the radio.

Yeah, that would be the most like actually being there, wouldn't it?

It used to be good when they had real guys who just broadcast the blow by blow action instead of giving their idiot opinions, guys like Don Dunphy and Les Keiter. In the old days they even broadcast fights on the radio.

Yeah I think many people are oblivious to how modern day announcing is actually more like subliminal advertisement than they realize. It's almost like training the brain to think a fighter is better, even if he isn't. Many people would probably score fights differently on their own if they didnt have to listen to the likes of Kellerman and Jones.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Does Kellerman have an email address? If so, let's all flood it.
He has a twitter, let him know what your think.

@Max_KellermanM

Max was doing his usual "discredit the white goy boxer" thing again last Saturday during Martirosyan-Andrade. It seems he's on all the HBO telecasts now, promoting hatred against all the good white boxers.

Let HBO know what you think of Max: @HBOboxing