Matthew Boling 9.98, 19.92, 45.17 and 8.25 LJ

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alleyne Francique is Fred Kerley's coach.

He left him at the end of this summer, So A. Francique is no longer coaching Fred Kerley. I'm not sure who else he is coaching or it could be only
Matthew Boling for now. In a way I hope he is coaching a few other sprinters that can push Boling to greater heights. It will be very
exciting to see Boling try to make the Olympics in Paris next year and also to see him racing both at home and across Europe!

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
If you go back in time there was not the huge disparity that you see today. Guys like Bobby Morrow and Valeriy Borzov won the
100 and 200 meters at the Olympics against these guys you say can't be beat. When it was a far more level playing field there
was little difference. When the peds started it eventually gave them the edge they needed. Countless black sprinters have been
busted with very few elite white sprinters. To think it's just genetic does not make much sense. There are many factors. Start with
cleaning up the sport but sadly that will never happen. Too much money involved so the testers look the other way.
Bob Hayes (then James Ray Hines) were the pointers in the 1960s to what would happen in sprints in the future.
I believe it emboldened people of African ancestry (wet coast, sub saharan) to dream. And it's a cheap sport to start in. Then it became a game of numbers. Huge numbers of participants build a bigger pyramid, naturally with a higher peak

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Matthew Boling finally has a youtube channel. Not much content yet but it will get alot better going forward I'm sure! Hoping his
first year as a professional in 2024 will be huge and include some personal best times. Hope he can make the Olympic Team too!

hq720.jpg

Behind the Scenes: Matthew Boling Training Vlog
8,557 views | Nov 20, 2023
Ratings
7Al-ixdtPTebAVQovNeyZSdFTNvg4CuyuTZOLbAz50kfeZumWeZCr6u3VqYUM51tnqJUsZk5Ido=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rw
Matthew Boling

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree. It's been my biggest fear all through college. They always want white sprinters to move up to the higher distances which
are more racially appropriate. It's a joke. The kid was born to run the 100 & 200 meters. He should be trained for those events
and that's it. Stop with the 400 meters and yes I've even heard talk of the 800 for a while now. They must hold whitey down!

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree. It's been my biggest fear all through college. They always want white sprinters to move up to the higher distances which
are more racially appropriate. It's a joke. The kid was born to run the 100 & 200 meters. He should be trained for those events
and that's it. Stop with the 400 meters and yes I've even heard talk of the 800 for a while now. They must hold whitey down!
The prevailing narrative cannot and must not be questioned!! As soon as enough white men (modern women are hopeless) wake up and have a little racial pride again and believe in their potential for masculine greatness, the house of (Jew) cards falls.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
He ran a 9.98 last year in April and this year his best is 10.24. You don’t just suddenly lose over a quarter of a second on your 100m time in the prime of your sprinting career in your early 20’s.

I don’t follow any social media so I may be out of the loop on this one but has he or his coaches provided any explanation for his poor performance in the 100m this year?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He ran a 9.98 last year in April and this year his best is 10.24. You don’t just suddenly lose over a quarter of a second on your 100m time in the prime of your sprinting career in your early 20’s.

I don’t follow any social media so I may be out of the loop on this one but has he or his coaches provided any explanation for his poor performance in the 100m this year?

In my opinion it was for 2 main reasons. One he was overly tired as they raced him as much or more than any other male collegiate sprinter!
Second he was not training for any specific distance but trying to be a swiss army knife of sprinting. You can be good at alot of distances but
to be great you need to pick 1 or 2 and that's it. Some guys only run the 100 meters. Others run only the 200 meters. The really talented guys
can compete over 100 and 200 meters. This is where Boling belongs as he is the cream of the crop. They trained him in the wrong manner and also overraced him. They killed the kids confidence and kept moving him all over the place. It goes back on the coaching staff.

Now all we hear is that he has to run the 400. I don't even like him doing the 200 & 400. It's better than just the 400 but the kid just needs
a world class coach to train him for the 100 and 200 meters. Do that and I guarantee you that we would see massive results!

sprintstar

Mentor
WL, I agree for the most part. I also agree on the coaching levels. He now has Kerley's ex coach(hmmmm) well if dum dum Kerley can go frm 400's to 100/200m then there is no reason Boling can't stick with the 100/200m as he is as talented as Kerley....
Still think he should hook up with Steiner/Prandini's training group.....

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Here’s another thing. His personal best in the 400 is 45.17. That’s a good time and all but hardly world class. He ranks out at like number 70 with that time. The fastest 100m time this year was 9.83. He should have focused on getting down into the 9.8 range this year as that would have put him among the worlds fastest.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
SInce it's only a couple of days until Christmas this video is perfect!

maxres.jpg

Matthew Boling Undercover Race: Beat Me, Win $100​

Matthew Boling

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is his latest training video. After the track workout he hits the weights and let's just say he is way stronger than Christophe was.

mqdefault.jpg

Matthew Boling Track Workout: Behind the Scenes Ep. 2​

Matthew Boling

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Posted on the T&FN message board after Boling's 45.23 400m.

"Poor Matt Boiling. He's a jack of all trades master of none type. I forsee him being a mixed relay global champ for the rest of his career. The sprints in America are just too competitive. He needs to start looking for that Irish ancestor and jump ship."

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Posted on the T&FN message board after Boling's 45.23 400m.

"Poor Matt Boiling. He's a jack of all trades master of none type. I forsee him being a mixed relay global champ for the rest of his career. The sprints in America are just too competitive. He needs to start looking for that Irish ancestor and jump ship."
I’d rather Whites represent their homeland countries than invaders such as Ngannou get labeled as French Men lol.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the top lists for the US today in the mens 100 meters at Worldathletics.org. For some strange reason they don't even show Bolings 10.20 in the 100 meters? I'm sure if he ran the 800 it would be listed. Maybe that's next. What a joke. He is not a 400 meters guy.