Matt Light vs. Channing Crowder

Sean

Mentor
Did anyone see the "fight" between Matt Light of the Patriots and Channing Crowder of the Dolphins? Once again, a black player lost control when his team was losing (watch any Ravens loss) and he pulled Matt Light's head down. Crowder lost his helmet, and Light got up swinging, grabbing on to Crowder hair as he punched him.

Heres the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbU8V3_kGM

Now, I don't condone fighting like this in football, and both players were ejected for their actions. The real reason I post this, is because this video is up on youtube from a site called black sports online. On their site they say something to the effect of Light wasn't manly for grabbing Crowders hair.

Light grabbed Crowders hair for some leverage as he threw punches at him. That's what happens in REAL fights. They also fail to mention how "manly" Crowders TWO black teammates were who jumped on Light from BEHIND.
smiley5.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
If you choose to wear your hair in long braids like a woman than you should be prepared for the consequences when you're in a fight.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Naturally, Dan Dick-head-dorf suggested Matt Light be ejected for pounding Crowder. He probably wet his little caste panties after seeing this "hate-crime."

I love this kind of stuff. Crowder running away from a superior man is a standard testimate to how wimpy most blacks actually are when confronted 'man to man.'

Fellow lineman Logan Mankins commented on the fight after the game, and insulted big-mouth Joey Porter many times over, haha. I really like Mankins, he doesnt take any sh*t. I really want the Pats and their "overachieving," all-white OL to redeem themselves in the SB.

Sean

Mentor
I agree Thrashen. Though I mentioned I don't condone fighting in Football, I think Light did the right thing in this case. The same with Kyle Turley. Some times you have to make a point
smiley36.gif

Andrew Lynch

"This is not tolerated - this is not hockey".

Perhaps the NBA should be more lenient when players fight. It might actually make the game interesting again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There used to be a lot of fights during NFL games (or at least a few punches thrown), mostly because they can rarely hurt each other with all the equipment they have on. Most were similar to NBA altercations, with blacks usually the aggressors against whites. It's nice to see Matt Light go after Crowder like that.