Martinez vs Wliams

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is an important fight on many levels. 1st, if Sergio wins he'll firmly establish himself as the 3rd PFP fighter in world. 2nd, another over hyped affelet will be exposed by a superior White Man.

This is very winnable fight for Sergio. He has remember that he is the Champ. He must devise his game plan on forcing Pual to come to him and time counter shots. He can't be as wild the 1st time they met. I think Sergio damaged him the last time. The knock down he suffered was due to him being off balance. None of Wliams power shots ever stunned
him. Sergio clearly hurt Wliams with his knockdown in the 1st round.

This should also be a great fight, based on their first meeting. Go Sergio! I'll provide additional analysis as the fight gets closer.

HBO will be showing it free Saturday. An added plus is replay of Pacman's demolition of Margarito!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Martinez clearly won the first fight and will win again unless the judges screw him. Patricia Jarman and Adelaide Byrd are two black female judges who always favor black fighters. Byrd even scored for Hopkins against Calzaghe, despite it being a beatdown by Joe.Edited by: Liverlips

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
Martinez clearly won the first fight and will win again unless the judges screw him. Patricia Jarman and Adelaide Byrd are two black female judges who always favor black fighters. Byrd even scored for Hopkins against Calzaghe, despite it being a beatdown by Joe.

Byrd is a racist, for sure. She had Hopkins winning against Joe Calzaghe. I was thinking she also did the Cunningham-Adamek fight but I was wrong. Shafeeq Rashada was the black judge during that fight that gave the win to Adamek, who surely won the fight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Man, the blood is starting to pump for this fight. If Sergio can win or KO Williams, it will be a big blow to the MCs and those DWFs who ignorantly support the Castesystem, even as most white fighters have laid waste to all but a very few black fighters in the last 10 or so years. This fight is big.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Martinez 156.5 , Williams even lighter at 155 lbs.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33, this is a big fight. If Sergio wins, he is the top 3 or 4 fighter in the world, not to mention the undisputed Middle weight Champ! I think the mediocre intest from CFers is that they think he is a North American Hispanic, when in reality he is from Spain(Euro).

I hope he has a great game plan for Williams. All he has to do is counter him coming in, down the middle sorta like like Pacman, but at faster speed with more power obviously.

JReb1

Mentor
Westside said:
Man, the blood is starting to pump for this fight. If Sergio can win or KO Williams, it will be a big blow to the MCs and those DWFs who ignorantly support the Castesystem, even as most white fighters have laid waste to all but a very few black fighters in the last 10 or so years. This fight is big.

Heck yeah and the caste/dwf's ridiculous excuse that "the best boxers are in the NBA and the NFL" can't apply to smaller fighters...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WA 33, this is a big fight. If Sergio wins, he is the top 3 or 4 fighter in the world, not to mention the undisputed Middle weight Champ! I think the mediocre intest from CFers is that they think he is a North American Hispanic, when in reality he is from Spain(Euro).

I hope he has a great game plan for Williams. All he has to do is counter him coming in, down the middle sorta like like Pacman, but at faster speed with more power obviously.

The fight is not too far from me in Atlantic City. I actually would have went but I'm moving tomorrow and money is extremely tight right now.

Westside

Hall of Famer
JReb!, the DWFs are the right behind the NFL Coaches and GMs in keeping white athelets down, either consicoulsy or not. F them and the horses they are on!

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33, I remember partying down in Atlantic City and Wildwood in 1989, great times. I hope your move has limited stress and your future bright. Man, how, I wish I could be there tonight watch Sergio beat another affelet that the MCs and DWFs prop up. Although, Williams does have some talent.

WA 33, always enjoy your informative and educated boxing posts!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WA 33, I remember partying down in Atlantic City and Wildwood in 1989, great times. I hope your move has limited stress and your future bright. Man, how, I wish I could be there tonight watch Sergio beat another affelet that the MCs and DWFs prop up. Although, Williams does have some talent.

WA 33, always enjoy your informative and educated boxing posts!

Thanks, Westside. I vacationed several times in Wildwood as a kid. Pretty nice place and better than Seaside "Steroid City" Heights. I'm just moving down the street though.

BTW, my prediction is that it will be a close fight with Martinez winning a couple more rounds than Williams. He then most likely gets robbed on the scorecards. I hope I'm wrong though.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 , once you get situated, hopefully before the fight, look forward to your analysis and other CFers comments after the fight. If Sergio can win or KTFO Williams, another bomb on the myths in boxing will bite the dust, as usual.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
As WA33 said, Martinez will deserve to win a decision, but lose on the scorecards again.
smiley13.gif

Or, perhaps this time he will KO Williams.
smiley1.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
As WA33 said, Martinez will deserve to win a decision, but lose on the scorecards again.
smiley13.gif

Or, perhaps this time he will KO Williams.
smiley1.gif

Let's hope my prediction is wrong. I figure Martinez will have to clearly out box Williams in most rounds to get a decision. We need a KO though.

The Hock

Master
Can't get that into this fight. This should have been Williams-Pavlik, if Kelly had his head on straight and hadn't been cut in the Martinez fight.

I have to lean a little to Williams on ths one, I think he's still on his way up while the Pavlik fight was likely Martinez's peak. Should be a good fight either way though.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Sopcast Channel - 80562 (Premier version)

Sopcast Channel - 95243 (HBO version)

stream 1 (Premier version)

stream 2 (HBO version)

The quality of stream 2 isn't great, although it works.

But the HBO Sopcast channel is sharp and clear.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Winner will be recognized as the 3rd PFP fighter, by most. Both weighed in at 168 lbs tonight. No quite sure who will benefit from this. Lets GO SERGIO!!!!!

Fight starting in 5 minutes

Westside

Hall of Famer
good round Sergio gets it by a couple of inches

Westside

Hall of Famer
KO of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
Maravilla! Sergio is sensational. What a great performance.
smiley32.gif

Kellerman is crushed, he could barely keep the tears back.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
LOL @ afflete. Now that he got KTFO, he should GTFU.

Of course, no one in the media will harp on Martinez being a White guy of Spanish/Argentinian extraction.

He's "Mexican" in the eyes of most drunks at bars.