Martinez vs Wliams

The Hock

Master
Wow. I didn't think Sergio had the power to take Williams out like that.

Seemed liked the whole HBO crew got knocked out along with their house fighter Williams. They were trying to hide it, but you could tell they were bummed out.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Great win for Sergio! KO of the year. I suspect Bopkins is pissed and will now say Paul Williams IS not an American Black born of the streets/inner city or have a slick style. The scholar Bopkins will demand an investigation into where Williams was born. He will allege that William snuck into America on a bogus passport from Nigeria, who perpetrates identity theft when not training.

Bopkins
smiley8.gif
,what an F'ing loser and malcontent you are.

On a positive note, the World is Sergio's. He now has mega and lucrative match ups with PACMAN, and Gayweather. His share of the pie in either match will in excess of 30 million. I suspect Gayweather wants no part. Pacman is just to small to sustain Sergio's power and quickness. But if Sergio is willing to go down to 154 lbs, PACMAN actually has the balls to face him. This would be a mistake on his part. PACMAN would end up like Williams.

Wondering what the DWFs and negroes are thinking right now? Massive delusion and depression I suspect. GREAT night for us and the assault on affeletic superiority takes another blow.

Westside

Hall of Famer
smiley123.gif
Parody, Sergio should be the FOY. He beat two elite fighters in Pavlik and Williams. I say he will get it. What a way to end the year. Man, it must be great being Sergio Martinez, the reigning Undisputed Middle Weight Champion and securing 3r PFP fighter in the world to go along with KO of Year. WOW!

Westside

Hall of Famer
VIVA MARAVILLA!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Hey, it was about one year ago this month that Joe Calzaghe also won a great match. November seems to be a good month for White fighters.

On another note, WOW. It must suck to be Williams right now. Hopefully he at least got rich off this fight, though of course over the next few months it will become crack or something.

Westside

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon, that was November of 2008. I remember as if it was yesterday. Roy Jones getting his ass handed to him, Super Joe, well, looking like Super Joe. It was also the same week American DWFs and other misguided and guilty whites elected our 1st black president. I was bi-polar that week.
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Wow that was probably the ko of the year. Didn't see that one coming. I saw a similar fight to the first one with Sergio getting the proper decision this time. Williams is probably toast after this win. He has had a bunch of wars and might be old at about 26. As for Sergio the sky is the limit. The problem for him is I think the two biggest stars around his division won't fight him at 160. I'm not even sure they will fight him at 154 either...... Maybe Pavlik can resuscitate his career and the two can meet up for a big money rematch.

j41181

Master
I got to see a delayed telecast of the fight, and my my my, it is the KO OF THE YEAR!!! It's a Marciano-like KO, Williams dropped on his face like a sack of potatoes. Great win for Martinez! He's definitely WHITE to me, he was after all, sending greetings to both Argentina and SPAIN, as thanks for his stunning success.

Williams' KO loss makes Pavlik's defeat to Martinez look more justifiable, since Pavlik has NEVER been KO'd or TKO'd so far in his career. Pavlik must be going through a rough time in his personal life,
it's up to Pavlik to pull himself together and hire a new trainer. He's only 28, Williams BTW is 29.

Congratulations again to Sergio Matinez! Kellerman was literally biting his tough in the post-fight interviews!
smiley36.gif

Blue Devils

Mentor
Yep, that was easily the kayo of the year.

Sergio should win the fighter of the year as well...but I wouldn't put it past Ring Mag to select Pascal should he beat Hopkins. We know they love the affletes. Only two White guys have won the award since 1968...Benvenuti in 68' and Hatton in 05'.

I knew this would happen to Williams sooner or later.

williams-600-112010.jpg

smiley36.gif
smiley20.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
Maybe if Martinez cant land a fight with Pac-Man or Gayweather, he can get one with Miguel Cotto.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Wat'ch y'all mean, knocked out? Eh? Wat'ch y'all mean by dat? Juz' look at dat natch'ral aff'letsizm - juz' look at dem elbowz! Dat be da black man - da ul-ti-mate boxa, an' da ul-ti-mate aff'lete! Now, shut yo mowf an' pass me dat chick'n...

21-11-2010-07-11-0_1350636b.jpg
Edited by: Rebajlo

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I saw afflete Williams get interviewed after the fight and he was dressed like a typical brutha, leather coat and hat with the straight brim and sticker still on it. What a pathetic style from the "World's Greatest Athletes."