March Madness 2023

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You do not decide a great game with a ticky tocky nothing foul. The fix was in. They must hold whitey crackers down.

jphoss

Mentor
Awful end result but the contrast couldn’t be clearer- down 4 Creighton goes to their big man and get the game tied only to have the blacks guards go away from it. And then do the one thing you can’t do by fouling with no time left smfh

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Damnit Creighton..

Looks like it’s UConn or bust from CF perspective.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Gonzaga is in BIG trouble.
Few needs to comb every gym and AAU travelling team to find the next Kerr or since he has developed a Mulatto fetish Curry as without decent spot shooters the Zags have no chance to be a true contender.

As we speculated if Timme had an off day or was in foul trouble there was nobody else that could pick up the slack and they got waxed on Saturday night.

Timme said he isn't coming back for a Covid make up year so the Zags are probably taking a step back at the Sweet 16 consecutive streak probably will end next season.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
You do not decide a great game with a ticky tocky nothing foul. The fix was in. They must hold whitey crackers down.
I agree it was a very weak call, how can you end a game on a touch foul. The Blue Jays might have given away the game by not playing their bench more as the commentators noted the starters logged more minutes than San Diego St. players did. In the Sweet 16 game the Blue Jays had the reserves log much more minutes.

icsept

Master
I don’t watch much women’s basketball, but Iowa’s Caitlyn Clark is a star. It looks like Iowa will be facing undefeated South Carolina in the final four. South Carolina’s all black “nappy headed hoes” are lead by their racist coach, Dawn Staley. The same coach who canceled their game at BYU, due to racism. Anyway, this game will come down to whether the refs let SC manhandle Clark. If it’s called fairly, then Iowa has a chance. Clark is really fun to watch. The rest of the women’s game features some cringy bad play.

icsept

Master
Watching another women’s game, Ohio State v Virginia Tech. The Hokies have a 5’6” point guard, Georgia Amoore. I’m super impressed. Amazing quickness and shooting range. Very nice, looks like they’re heading to the final four.

West Regional

#1 Kansas Jayhawks
Kansas is palatable as a top seed solely because of freshman phenom Gradey Dick, who projects as a low-end lottery pick in the upcoming draft. Dick is option #1B on the team and is reliable to put up a solid stat line. Apart from him, there isn't much to lean on. Sophomore forward Zach Clemence is still in a racial apprenticeship despite being the #34 recruit out of high school. The Jayhawks have four white walk-ons to keep up the team GPA.

#16 Howard Bison
Howard is an HCBU. Amazingly, they play the same amount of white players as Kansas. Forward Jordan White starts and averages about 8 and 4. I suppose he also gets to attend the special HCBU basketball combine to boost their pro representation, lucky guy.

#8 Arkansas Razorbacks

Head coach Eric Musselman really loves the blacks. He has a black wife, a black son, and an all-black roster. He wears black to funerals. So when a white player comes along and gets a scholarship offer, and then averages even six minutes of court time as a true freshman, you know he must be good. Joseph Pinion is that local four-star guard who is trying his best to make it work with his hometown team. He's likely to be a great player, but doesn't get much this year.

#9 Illinois Fighting Illini
Baylor transfer forward Matthew Mayer is the second-leading scorer for Illinois and has put up a few high-flying dunks. 6'7 sophomore guard Luke Goode has climbed into the rotation this past month after an early-season injury. Coach Brad Underwood hasn't been too white-friendly in his power conference endeavors. He stashes a handful of white reserves at the bottom of the roster, presumably as bellhops and towel boys.

#5 Saint Mary's Gaels
Saint Mary's is perennially a CF favorite for great reason. They have ten white players on their fourteen-man roster. Announcers gush over true freshman guard Aidan Mahaney, who is alleged to have an NBA future. Alex Ducas is the top shooter from deep on this perimeter-oriented offense. Logan Johnson definitely has a non-white somewhere in his family tree's woodpile but can pass the eye-test in a pinch. I'll allow it. Head coach Randy Bennett, in his 22nd year with the team, is a treasure. He'd have a bigger job if any school was willing to field a team that looked like this. Realistically, this team is shy of being elite but could still knock off a blue blood program if they hit their shots.

#12 VCU Rams
VCU plays in the Atlantic-10 conference but has long been an honorary HCBU. They have one eccentric white player with funny hair, David Shriver, who transferred from Hartford. He comes in as the sixth man and jacks up threes until he's subbed back out. Ha ha, fair enough.

#4 UConn Huskies

Dan Hurley had always been an anti-white coach in the mold of his father, disregarding his own family's playing successes to exclusively recruit blacks. Three years ago, his son Andrew joined his team as a walk-on. Andrew felt very isolated practicing and traveling alone with an entire group of teammates from a different race and class. So, Dan recruited a few whites for the first time ever to keep him company. This story isn't proven to be true (I made it up), but it could be. Forward Alex Karaban starts, and guard Joey Calcaterra and huge center Donovan Clingan are regular rotation players. The trio was initially combining for about 30 ppg to start the year, but lately it's down to more like ~24. UConn also has a Greek and an Israeli freshman duo on scholarship but outside of the rotation. Quite an overhaul for the Huskies program.

#13 Iona Gaels
Coach Rick Pitino is always the center of attention around this team. The Gaels had a white starter who was lost to injury in December. They now play only a couple of white backups in minimal roles.

#6 TCU Horned Frogs
TCU has an all-black top of the roster and an all-white bottom of the roster that never plays. Just an obscene caste outfit that makes no effort to hide its racial agenda.

#11 Arizona State Sun Devils
Bobby Hurley had always been an anti-white coach in the mold of his father, disregarding his own family's playing successes to exclusively recruit blacks. Three years ago, his son Bobby Jr. joined his team as a walk-on. Have you heard this story before? Unlike UConn, Arizona State only plays one white player for about nine minutes per game. They have a small pack of white scrubs that keep huddled together for warmth at the far reaches of the bench.

#3 Gonzaga
Drew Timme's mustachioed visage is the face of college basketball. His stats have probably plateaued a bit this year simply because he doesn't have elite talent on the court with him this time around. He's one of the best players in school history and an easy rooting interest. Unfortunately, Mark Few strayed from his trademark formula of trans-oceanic white recruiting, and the only other white getting playing time is reserve forward Ben Gregg. Gonzaga isn't the worst choice simply because of Timme, but the stone has lost some polish.

#14 Grand Canyon Antelopes

Grand Canyon is coached by former tourney hero Bryce Drew of Valparaiso fame. Unfortunately, Drew has not found any players to follow in his footsteps as a white American college star. The Antelopes have one rotation substitute and three white walk-ons nailed to the end of the bench.

#7 Northwestern Wildcats
Northwestern lost Duke C Ryan Young and Indiana wing Miller Kopp to the transfer portal this season, and they are both starting for their teams in the tourney. Oh, what could have been. As such, the Wildcats still start an acceptable two white players: bigs Robbie Beran and Matthew Nicholson. Underclassmen Brooks Barnhizer and Nick Martinelli each see some rotation minutes. Head coach Chris Collins has been around for a decade at NWU and brings a hot team into March Madness looking for his second-ever tourney victory.

#10 Boise State Broncos
The Broncos are led by dynamo sophomore forward Tyson Degenhart, a first-team Mountain West selection. Senior guard Max Rice joins him in the starting lineup; together, they are the team's top two scorers. There are a couple of white bigs that play sparingly as well as a handful of white reserves.

#2 UCLA Bruins
Senior forward Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the team in points and rebounds. While not exactly a Mayflower arrival, you could certainly call him "white hispanic," and he'll be a bit of a caste-buster if he makes an NBA roster next year. The Bruins have merely a few white walk-ons, as head coach Mick Cronin has had time enough now to mold the roster in his preferred image: those who look nothing like him.

#15 UNC-Asheville Bulldogs

The Bulldogs have just three white players, but two of them start. 6'11 stretch forward Drew Pember does a bit of everything, averaging 21.2 points, 9.4 rebounds, 2.1 blocks, (all team highs) as well as a steal and a couple of assists per game. Fletcher Abee starts at shooting guard. This team jacks up a lot of threes, which is usually what you need for a fighting chance as the #15 seed.

For CF fans, Saint Mary's is the gold standard here. The 7-10 matchup between Boise State and Northwestern should be a fun watch. Gonzaga and Kansas both have Lonely White Stars. UConn isn't a bad consolation choice.
I hope you will edit the errors within the Alabama description and especially about Brandon Miller.

When did you stop beating your wife?
So it’s safe to assume you’re a Joe Biden deranged liberal since you just used the first play in their Libtard playbook. Instead of giving a factual reply, you resorted to a baseless gutter character attack. And clearly you’re not going to edit your lies in the aforementioned post because that too is what Libtards do. Vomit or regurgitate anything they can which perpetuates their hate driven agenda And then double down when they are called out.

Phall

Master
So it’s safe to assume you’re a Joe Biden deranged liberal since you just used the first play in their Libtard playbook. Instead of giving a factual reply, you resorted to a baseless gutter character attack. And clearly you’re not going to edit your lies in the aforementioned post because that too is what Libtards do. Vomit or regurgitate anything they can which perpetuates their hate driven agenda And then double down when they are called out.
Stop avoiding the question!

Riggins44

Master
I don’t watch much women’s basketball, but Iowa’s Caitlyn Clark is a star. It looks like Iowa will be facing undefeated South Carolina in the final four. South Carolina’s all black “nappy headed hoes” are lead by their racist coach, Dawn Staley. The same coach who canceled their game at BYU, due to racism. Anyway, this game will come down to whether the refs let SC manhandle Clark. If it’s called fairly, then Iowa has a chance. Clark is really fun to watch. The rest of the women’s game features some cringy bad play.
Just heard that Caitlyn Clark had 41 points as Iowa snapped South Carolina's 30 something game win streak! Nice!!!

Phall

Master
I hope you will edit the errors within the Alabama description and especially about Brandon Miller.
I reviewed my Alabama snippet and found it precise to the letter. In fact, I actually shadowed Alabama coach Nate Oats for 72 hours before publishing my article to properly capture his perspective. I also interviewed seven different team players and their friends and family. It was a very thorough exposé.

Not sure what's stuck in this weirdo's craw.

Riggins44

Master
UConn up by 13 at the half. Karaban hits a 3-pointer at the buzzer to end the first half. Clingan shutting down the middle on several occasions. And Calceterra with a few buckets.

UConn, with 3 whites on the floor for much of the 1st half. Sadly, the white players seem to exist largely to set up offense for the black guards, who are a combined 5-15 from the field. Still, great defense, passing, and some big shots from our guys.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Go UConn. Caught the 2nd half as My power was out all day, another wicked wind storm.

Phall

Master
So good to see UConn blow out Miami. Will be great to see them blow out San Diego State on Monday.

I'm glad there will be a clear favorite in the final. FAU's ramblin' Russian Vlad Goldin had a great tournament. I would never edit anything from my laborious tourney team previews that wasn't unwarranted - that said, I'm glad he jumped off the page as a key contributor on an overachieving side.

I wonder if he'd consider P5 schools as a transfer.

I reviewed my Alabama snippet and found it precise to the letter. In fact, I actually shadowed Alabama coach Nate Oats for 72 hours before publishing my article to properly capture his perspective. I also interviewed seven different team players and their friends and family. It was a very thorough exposé.

Not sure what's stuck in this weirdo's craw.

You can’t even respond to Lightning without the personal attacks. Inferior insecure Libtards use that same tactic everywhere even message boards. My work is done with you. Your piece was not factual and clearly agenda driven. Further facts have been revealed which dictate an edit job is needed. Lol but you do you.

I am moving on…hopefully we have a block, mute feature