Madonna's S0d0mite Superbowl?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes they all look like that while Connery, Paul Newman(before he died) have aged well because they let their bodies age naturally. Just exercise and don't take steroids and that's the best you can look at whatever age you are. I wonder what Sly Stallone will look like when he has to get off steroids....
Sly's head/face is moving freak show on a human body. I saw him a few months back. He has a contorted face. Kinda like getting punched and your face remains in that contorted state. His mouth opens almost vertically. He talks like the Rocky Balboa character. If your depressed just hang with him and your won't anymore.LOL

foobar75

Master
Thrashen, thanks for posting about that girl singer. I could stare at that first picture (of her lying in the hay) for hours, hehe.

You and me both, Highlander! :)

As someone who took the red pill a few years ago and is fully aware of the marriage scam in the West, if I could find someone like her, I would've gotten married a long time ago.

Assuming that her inner beauty matches the outer, and she's not your typical Western woman brainwashed by feminism, women like this are so few and far between so as to be statistically insignificant. It literally is the same odds as winning the lotto to meet a high quality woman who's marriage material these days.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
She's hot, But I'll bet she's been pretty slutty too.

Like with any modern women, I suppose that’s possible, but I highly doubt it. In the few interviews and TV appearances Melanie Oesch has given, she seems like a very old-fashioned, quiet, sweet, and polite young Swiss woman, particularly so for a 24–year old.

How many other 24-year old white women are living and performing with their family whilst dressing in the traditional garb of their native land, singing in the Alpine-Jodeling style of their ancestors (developed in the 1500’s), and helping to instill a new sense of pride for the customs of their predecessors?

Her boyfriend is an Aryan-looking Swiss man named “Othmar” and I know that her family is from “Das Berner Oberland” region (The “highland” areas of the Swiss Canton of “Bern”), which I believe is a largely rural area.

Highlander said:
Personally, I consider her to be more "pretty" than "hot". Being "pretty" (to me) usually requires a pleasant and feminine personality and demeanor, while being "hot" doesn't. Paris Hilton is "hot" but not "pretty" (to me).

Agreed. There is nothing more lovely than a white woman who exudes genuine femininity. Also, when a truly feminine white woman is impregnated with your child, she seems to transcend mere earthly beauty and ascends to the “angelic” realm.

I’m not sure how any of this relates to “The Material C-nt,” Madonna, haha. Sorry for the tangent.

Last edited:
This may be a sign we are near a bottom. The stripping, crotch grabbing and miscegenation on stage is no longer entertaining the DWF's. What is left for her to do at this point? defecate on stage? Looks like the same old routine after 30 years has worn out its shock value.
[h=1]Hundreds of Madonna fans walk out of London concert branding it the WORST gig ever[/h]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...k-London-concert-branding-WORST-gig-ever.html