Madison Hedgwiener's Celebration

bigunreal

Mentor
Apparently, the jock-sniffers in the media are having a field day with "white boy" Madison Hedge****'s end zone celebration last Sunday. I saw a clip of it, and actually thought it was pretty clever, in the same way that the theatrics of black media darlings like "Ocho Cinco" and T.O. are clever. After his brief "rowing" like act in the end zone, the cameras flashed to the sidelines, where injured starter Brandon Jacobs was beside himself with glee, holding onto some black coach as both laughed hysterically at this hopeless, rhythym challenged "white boy."

I saw a brief discussion about it on ESPN's "First Take" this morning. Two of their newest black talking heads (are there any other kind being hired?), Kordell Stewart and Jamal Anderson, were extremely amused by it, as all affletes are when "white boys" try to dance. In this case, however, Hedge**** wasn't trying to dance. He was actually being creative, which is normally a trait highly prized in all the countless black players who score TDs and come up with wild and crazy ways to celebrate afterwards. However, Anderson especially also got serious and really seemed to suggest that Hedg**** didn't have the right to do anything like this. I guess it's just a black thing- you wouldn't understand.

Obnoxious host Dana Jacobson- you know, that one who slandered Jesus in such an obscene way a few months back and was barely slapped on the wrist- chimed in with the line "this was just like Mark Madsden trying to dance." Yes, that's right, Dana- always compare one lame "white boy" with some other lame "white boy."

Personally, I don't know why any white player feels the need to mimic the childish, absurd behavior of their black peers. However, I certainly understand why Hedge**** was excited; how often does he get to touch the ball, let alone score? Meanwhile, on a sad and related note, finely toned ex-NFL player Warren Sapp continues to charm the nearly all white crowds with his attractive prowess on "Dancing With The Stars." Edited by: bigunreal

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post big! I haven't heard of the media putting him down, but I do think its best if white players act like they have been there before, even if they haven't. Sapp lasting as long as he has on that showis AA at its worst. I personally think the coolest thing you can do to celebrate a TD is to throw the ball up in the air with both hands. The old double standard of behavior, performance, etc. etc. sure is a pain.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Exceptions to this censor can be made, but you have to let Don know about it.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I found the row entertaining and i dont think he went overboard with it all. Just my opinnion. Go ahead Hedge row your way to the pro bowl you've earned it!!
smiley32.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Dana Jacobson, like nearly everyone at the not-so-diverse ESPN, is jewish. Goly Gee, I wonder how Jacobson got her job? Her screaming "f*ck touchdown Jesus! F*ck Jesus!" is no shocker. In case you guys didnt know, she was speaking at a lame "Roast" of the reprehensible "Mike & Mike in the Morning Show" being held at Notre Dame University. I can see Mike Golic now, beaming from ear-to-ear, laughing like a fat, braindead zombie at her alarming "comedy." I suppose the jews should hate Jesus, they were the one who executed him.

The racial makeup of ESPN's jock-boys and jock-girls has always been so pathetically PC. They will even purposely hire these unfunny buffoons that "look white" to the DWF's, but a little internet research (and common sense) always reveals the same old story...."whites not welcome in AA America."

They have even hired token asian (Michael Kim), arabic (Dari Nokah), and mulatto (Mike Hill) jock sniffers.

Obviously, for whatever insane reason, their master plan (as well as the equally gay NFL Network) is to have an all-black lineup with "you-know-who" running the show. Sounds alot like the NFL! What's next, are they going to try to choose "our" president too? Oh wait...

Sometimes I just watch ESPN to laugh at the clowns. They're almost like a mirror for the pseudo-diverse, lame corperate America that must be destroyed.

DWFan

Mentor
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Too bad this board censors the word "k(c)ock".
smiley11.gif

LOL! That's why I couldn't post c o c k e r spaniel a couple weeks ago!

Thrashen said:
Dana Jacobson, like nearly everyone at the not-so-diverse ESPN, is jewish. Goly Gee, I wonder how Jacobson got her job? Her screaming "f*ck touchdown Jesus! F*ck Jesus!" is no shocker. In case you guys didnt know, she was speaking at a lame "Roast" of the reprehensible "Mike & Mike in the Morning Show" being held at Notre Dame University. I can see Mike Golic now, beaming from ear-to-ear, laughing like a fat, braindead zombie at her alarming "comedy." I suppose the jews should hate Jesus, they were the one who executed him.

The racial makeup of ESPN's jock-boys and jock-girls has always been so pathetically PC. They will even purposely hire these unfunny buffoons that "look white" to the DWF's, but a little internet research (and common sense) always reveals the same old story...."whites not welcome in AA America."

They have even hired token asian (Michael Kim), arabic (Dari Nokah), and mulatto (Mike Hill) jock sniffers.

Obviously, for whatever insane reason, their master plan (as well as the equally gay NFL Network) is to have an all-black lineup with "you-know-who" running the show. Sounds alot like the NFL! What's next, are they going to try to choose "our" president too? Oh wait...

Sometimes I just watch ESPN to laugh at the clowns. They're almost like a mirror for the pseudo-diverse, lame corperate America that must be destroyed.

ESPN always had really bad sportscasters. They were pioneers in cultivating schtick-laden nincompoops. Charley Steiner, Bob Ley, Dan Patrick (probably the first ESPN 'caster I loathed with a passion--whenever he would utter "Gone" in a monotone every time a baseball player hit a home run I wanted to strangle this piece of merde), Keith Olbermann (remember when he was on ESPN), Chris Berman (backbackbackbackbackback). The only ESPN 'caster I can watch without losing my sanity is Mark Schlereth. They also used to have ex-Steeler Mark Malone when he used to host "NFL Matchup" with Ron Jaworski. Malone was also inoffensive, but I guess he was too "straight" for ESPN's idea of what a sportscaster should be. This was going back to the mid-'90s.

Dana Jacobson is mannish-looking, just like Jillian Barberie on Fox. Yeah, that token Asian is really a hoot to watch (LOL!). Edited by: OldSchoolBoy75

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pam Ward is also mannish. She does play-by-play for college games and is terrible. Bad voice, worse delivery.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Pam Ward is also mannish. She does play-by-play for college games and is terrible. Bad voice, worse delivery.

Amen to that!

foreverfree

Mentor
Here in the Baltimore market last Sat. we had the inconvience of being stuck with Ms. Ward on ABC's regional(?) coverage of BC/Maryland.

And moving back closer to the topic in a way, CF's autocensorship policy reminds me of something I saw on a non-sports, non-race related mb some time back. A board that had a similar autocensorship policy, until it was slightly rectified.

A poster on that board mentioned a scene on "South Park" (I think it was "South Park"; I don't watch it) that included the line, "We now return to 'The (Bleep) Van (Bleep) Show.'"
smiley4.gif

John