Mac McClung

Snow Plow

Mentor
He got screwed on his first dunk. We have a very diverse set of judges, 4 black dudes.

Snow Plow

Mentor
All 50s! Congrats to Mac, although we were all taught that white men can’t jump!

Rocky B

Master
Great.....Good for Mac. Now can one of these pansy owners get this kid on a roster? Very proud of Mac.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great.....Good for Mac. Now can one of these pansy owners get this kid on a roster? Very proud of Mac.

Exactly. For almost 3 years he has been wasting his talent in the NBA G League. It's a joke that no team wants him. The kid could
easily be a starter. Yet the league doesn't even want him riding the bench. What are they afraid of? The kid is so popular everywhere
he goes. What a Clown World we live in. Congrats to Mac McClung on winning Back to Back Slam Dunk Crowns!
:campeon:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
maxres.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
If he doesn't have a two way contract then he needs to listen to his agent or an advisor and head to Europe or the Asian leagues where he could make high 6 figures to low 7 figures in one of these leagues because two 10 day contracts plus a standard G league contract isn't close to what he could make in these leagues.

It's obvious the league views him as a AAA level talent. People have done this in baseball and hockey too.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If his game was limited to dunking it would perhaps be excusable, but given it isn’t the case it really only points to one thing… caste system in action.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
If he doesn't have a two way contract then he needs to listen to his agent or an advisor and head to Europe or the Asian leagues where he could make high 6 figures to low 7 figures in one of these leagues because two 10 day contracts plus a standard G league contract isn't close to what he could make in these leagues.

It's obvious the league views him as a AAA level talent. People have done this in baseball and hockey too.

What’s puzzling here is why the NBA is showcasing a player they’re clearly blackballing during the biggest weekend of the year. A lot more people know who he is now as a two-time defending dunk contest champion. Some might get curios and check out his G-League numbers and start wondering why he’s not on an NBA roster. If you want to truly memory-hole someone, this is not how you do it, so I’m not sure what the agenda is.

His game is best suited for this league. He can easily average 12-15ppg, 5-6 apg, either start for most teams or lead a second unit. No disrespect to guys like TJ McConnell, Colin Gillespie, or Ryan Arcidiacono, white PGs who are similar in size to McClung, but nowhere near as athletic. Mac is simply a better player than all of them, if they can find a spot on an NBA roster, so should he.

I agree he should look elsewhere instead of rotting in the G-League waiting for a chance that won’t come. You can make good money in the Euroleague, I’m just not sure if his game is best suited there. But if he gets some guaranteed money as you mention, he should take it before it’s too late. Lots of competion over there as well and now would be a good time with his name recognition at an all-time high.

TwentyTwo

Master
Paul Pierce calls for an end to the Dunk Contest

Here is one comment that got 23 Upvotes and 8 Downvotes
So whitey wins the dunk contest two years in a row and now it’s time to shut it down! Sounds about right.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta like the headline -- "get rid of" -- not end it or replace it, get rid of it like it's an insect infestation, and the description -- it's "been garbage for years and last night did nothing to prove that fact wrong." No agenda here, move along.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

booth

Mentor
Last year McClung saved the dunk contest. This year he destroyed it by winning it again. The reason they can't get black players to enter is simple, they don't want to lose to a white man. I found this piece of information very interesting, if allowed to play in the NBA he might be the fastest player in the league.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Last year McClung saved the dunk contest. This year he destroyed it by winning it again. The reason they can't get black players to enter is simple, they don't want to lose to a white man. I found this piece of information very interesting, if allowed to play in the NBA he might be the fastest player in the league.

It’s all so tiresome. If he can get a great contract to play In Italy or Spain I say go there and enjoy the better quality of life that comes with it.

booth

Mentor
I think Mcclung is a very competitive individual who only wants to play against the best. That's why he wants to play in the NBA. He is already making pretty decent money here. Whenever he realizes that he's not to make it to the NBA he will hang'em up.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think Mcclung is a very competitive individual who only wants to play against the best. That's why he wants to play in the NBA. He is already making pretty decent money here. Whenever he realizes that he's not to make it to the NBA he will hang'em up.
That could be but doesn’t make sense.

The EuroLeague is nearly as competitive as the NBA.

The NBA product has been falling the past decade or more.

Logos5

Guru
besides whenever america tries to do basetball on the world stage, they always get humiliated by whiter european teams lmao

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Mac McClung Continues To EMBARRASS NBA Front Offices​

DflowHoops