Mac McClung

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Mac is playing tonight for the Warriors…I guess they signed him.
Sadly not. For summer league, an unsigned player can play for whichever team they want. That’s how disrespected Mac is. No one will even give him a two way contract.

Hopefully he moves on from the Lakers though. They think so little of him, that they had him coming off the bench behind some no name rookie they drafted. He can’t hold a candle to McClung.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mcclung signed some kind of one-year deal with the Warriors.
https://bluemanhoop.com/2022/07/22/everyone-happy-warriors-signed-mac-mcclung/

Again I find it quite ironic that a the NBA World Championship Warriors would sign him. This is yet another way to just hide him away and never play the kid. The roster doesn't need any help. Wish I was wrong but it's a waste of McClungs Time. So
if he doesn't play much this season it will be 2 years he has been screwed over yet dominating when he plays. He was the NBA G League Rookie of the Year. So no crappy teams in the NBA could use help? Mark Cuban for one should have picked up the
phone as they lost Jalen Brunson. Think of all the bad teams across the country yet no one can find a spot for McClung. This League and Country disgust me with the anti white hatred to the majority of our athletes.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed WL. McClung to Dallas would have been awesome and feasible!! Too good to be true.

I have a feeling Mac will get axed as soon as the afflete Rollins comes back from a broken foot in a couple months. Our guy's deserve better.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

maxres.jpg

EVERY Mac McClung Dunk in the 2023 NBA Dunk Contest​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
“Do I think I should be in the NBA? Yes, absolutely,” McClung told For The Win in a May interview. “I think by numbers, our success — we won the championship — my opportunities, I feel like I’ve made the most of it. I know that I’m an NBA player. It’s all in God’s timing and making the most of the opportunity I do get.”

1 month ago – via Caroline Darney @ For The Win

As he now gets ready to improve his game in the offseason, McClung can’t officially be on the playoff roster due to being on a two-way deal, he has his plans as he prepares for a summer of improvement. “Just stay the course,” he added. “I got my trainers and everybody working on my body, working on my shot, working on my point guard skills, and I think the biggest thing is experience. When you get there and you’ve been there before, that’s another level of confidence and just being sure of yourself.”

3 months ago – via Ky Carlin @ Sixers Wire

G League, Mac McClung, Philadelphia 76ers

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There is no reason for McClung to be stuck in the NBA G League. He is now going into his 3rd year stuck there because of the
outright discrimination against the kid. He has averaged around 20 points per game for the last 2 seasons yet he isn't good enough.
How about he isn't the right shade that the teams seem to be looking for in alot of basketball fans opinions.

maxres.jpg

What else can he do to prove he belongs in the NBA? It's such a joke and it's very sad how he has been so screwed over!

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Mac had 44 last night! All the comments on the video are pro McClung which is unusual.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
#FreeMac from his racial apprenticeship. Enough is enough.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Mac McClung inks multi-year Puma shoe deal extension​

Story by Editorial • 1d

AA1k8wcd.img

Mac McClung has extended his shoe contract with Puma for a number of years. McClung is currently playing in the Orlando Magic G League with Osceola Magic.

Nick DePaula announced the deal to X, saying, "Mac McClung has signed a multi-year shoe deal extension with Puma. McClung first signed with Puma last season ahead of his Slam Dunk Contest win at NBA All-Star Weekend."

McClung won the NBA Slam Dunk Contest in a spectacular feat. McClung's gravity-defying dunkings earned him a perfect 50 score from the judges. The only 49 was in the second dunk during the first round.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung has been crowned the NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2023 champion. He is currently showing off his talent with the Orlando Magic G League Affiliate, the Osceola Magic.

McClung's recent performances were a score-scoring spectacle. He scored 35 and 44 in consecutive games.

The 24-year old guard is on a quest to get an NBA chance. He has averaged 29.5 points, 4 rebounds and 4.8 assist in just 36.6 minutes of play over four games.

McClung has a remarkable shooting efficiency, with a rate of 49.4% on field goals and incredibly 41.7% when shooting beyond the arc.

msn.com

icsept

Master
Mac McClung has been crowned the NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2023 champion. He is currently showing off his talent with the Orlando Magic G League Affiliate, the Osceola Magic.

McClung's recent performances were a score-scoring spectacle. He scored 35 and 44 in consecutive games.

The 24-year old guard is on a quest to get an NBA chance. He has averaged 29.5 points, 4 rebounds and 4.8 assist in just 36.6 minutes of play over four games.

McClung has a remarkable shooting efficiency, with a rate of 49.4% on field goals and incredibly 41.7% when shooting beyond the arc.

msn.com
Even White players in the league: Payton Pritchard, TJ McConnell, and Ryan Arcidiacono, are all the same size, less accomplished, less skilled, and less talented than Mac. NBA coaches and GMs are cowards and cucks.

Mac had 44 last night! All the comments on the video are pro McClung which is unusual.
The comment section of this video looks like a CF thread. There are multiple posters saying the quiet part out loud. I would encourage everyone here to go out into Reddit, YouTube, Twitter and even in person and bluntly state the obvious. You'll find more people are on your side than you might expect as long as your comments aren't disparaging to another group.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung will defend his NBA Slam Dunk Title. He had 30 points in his last game 2 days ago. It's a joke that he is not
in the NBA. Anyone that doesn't see the incredible anti white racism is just blind to it. They love to screw over white players!