Luke Muncie - S - 2010

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I was on scout and saw Muncie. He is only a 3-star prospect, but has offers from 7 major programs, including giants Oklahoma, Michigan, and Ohio State, also on the list is Arkansas, Texas A&M, Arizona, and Oklahoma State.

Here is his scout profile.

He is 6-2, 185 lbs., and runs a 4.60.

Observer

Mentor
GoPokes said:
Scout may seriously want to update its page on standout Luke Muncie of Spring (Klein Oak), Texas. First, Muncie has grown and safety may be a forgotten option for the 6-3, 215-pound Muncie who can still fly. Just yesterday (April 13) he ran a 4.47 hand timed forty on the track at Klein Oak. That speed with the size is now being geared toward playing linebacker for somebody.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good find observer,recruiting sitespay attention to the high profile sure thing affletes. If you want any credibility as a site find out the specifics about guys before posting their heights and weights! I mean come on the kids has 7 big time offers and they can not put in the effort to find his exact measurables? Seems fishy

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I thought scout would be better than that! I mean come on. What is that from, last years measureables? Surely they wouldn't wait more than one year before updating.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
LSU will start a White MLB next year. LSU has also started Craig Steltz, and Jacob Hester at typically caste positions. One of the fairer SEC schools.

SteveB

Mentor
Muncie will be a linebacker in college. He has the frame to easily be 230 lbs in the next couple of years. Good luck to him at LSU.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
LSU will start a White MLB next year. LSU has also started Craig Steltz, and Jacob Hester at typically caste positions. One of the fairer SEC schools.

LSU also recruited Athlete Kellen Theriot (6'2, 225 lbs, 4.5 40) in 2008. I am hoping that Les Miles will give him a shot for carries at tailback as an upperclassman like Hester got. Theriot was a TE and option QB in H.S, but I have read reports that he is VERY elusive for his size. I think it was Scout.com that said he moves like a scatback in a fullback's body.