Los Angeles Rams General Thread

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rams signed a sumo. My guess is the Rams darken up this year. Letting three solid defensive players just walk was the beginning.

woody39

Mentor
Singning Colby Parkinson at tight end good contract for him 3 year 22.5 million 15 guaranteed. Starter money for him.

icsept

Master
I like Parkinson. They needed tight end depth after that devastating knee injury sustained by Higbee.

Warhawk_46

Master
Aaron Donald retired. Surprised. Great career.
I still rate JJ Watt as the better player, but Donald stayed healthier and thus was great throughout his career. Watt missed north of two seasons worth of games.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy G signs a one year deal with the Rams, always a good team for a White QB to be on. He'll be suspended for the first two games of the upcoming season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rams re-sign LB Christian Rozeboom. They also tendered Michael Hoecht, so two of their three White starters on D last year should be on the team again this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G signs a one year deal with the Rams, always a good team for a White QB to be on. He'll be suspended for the first two games of the upcoming season.

Sounds like Wentz is back on the street. I wonder if Stetson Bennett is still in the picture. If not a QB like Michael Pratt, Austin Reed, Devin Leary or Sam Hartman wouldn't be a bad investment.