Liddell/Couture 3.

JD074

Master
Johnny said:
I am aware that Chuck Liddel is probably an anti-racist.

I guess the question is: Is he an "anti-racist," or merely against racism? Because most white athletes are against racism. But they don't belong to, or affiliate with, those anti-racist groups that put on hoods and bandanas and attack White Nationalists during marches and whatnot. That's what I think of when I see the term "anti-racist." I would prefer that Liddell and other white athletes not pal around with people like that. Those people suck. I would absolutely respect a white athlete less if he were to do so.

Johnny said:
On the other hand, given his politics, we should think twice about putting Chuch Liddel on a pedestal and worshiping him like a god.

We shouldn't do that anyway!!! This site is about celebrating white athletes, not worshipping them. I worship no man!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: JD074

Bart

Hall of Famer
Aragorn, you crack me up sometimes. You've written several posts explaining that Jews are God's chosen people. You've told us God will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them. I suppose that applies to you too, since you claim to share their -genetic- birthright. I gave chapter and verse in the Bible, of Jews committing the most atrocious acts of genocide, slaughtering men, women, chidren, infants and animals.You offered no condemnation...none whatsoever.How could you? According to your theology it was God's will to purge the land of impure ethnic blood, which of course is non- Jewish. Hey, God told them to do it, who can argue with God?

I provided a link to a story and supplied quotes about the Rabbi who wrote a book about Jewish Supremacy. He said the Jews were a distinct species separate from all other races. He said Jews were inherently good and gentiles inherently evil. Yet, not a peep from you concerningafellow chosenite.Your moralizing rings hollow.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Bart...I am sure my "moralizing rings hollow" to you. Your hard-on everyday for posting anything that you can find that says something derogatory about the jews is tiresome to me. Hardly a day can go by when you don't post something anti-jew on a sports site. You have taken my previous posts out of context, I have said that the bible(god) says that jews are the chosen people but I have also said that that doesn't make the jews a superior race...chosen not superior. The rabbi who wrote a book about Jewish supremacy and how gentiles were evil was criticized in his own community and under pressure withdrew his book. Most jews don't believe that way. But who cares anyway since you apparantly believe that you are a part of the master superior race and so who would it bother you if other groups felt the same way!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Aragorn: Hardly a day can go by when you don't post something anti-jew on a sports site.

Reply: Most of the posts have been news stories from Jewish sources.Hal Lindsey was dismissed from the TBN network for constantly featuring stories critical of Muslims. They said he was anti - Muslim.I believeyou would say he was merely speaking the truth. Someone wrote that Israel is a parasitic nation, you replied it was the Palestinians who were the parasites. You aslo called them -Philistines- which is what the Israeli's do when asserting biblical authorityfor their genocidal activities. I guess it all depends on whose ox is being gored when the word anti is used.

Aragorn: I have said that the bible(god) says that jews are the chosen people but I have also said that that doesn't make the jews a superior race...chosen not superior.

Reply: Utter nonsense. Anyone who honestly studies what the Jews themselves have written about their status knows without a shadow of a doubt thatthey consider themselves a unique creation chosen by God to rule the lesser races. Maimomides who is the most revered and authoritative writer of Jewsih law was a Racial Supremacist,his writings were filled with anti gentile discourses. Chosen.. not superior is just an attempt to obfuscate the truth.

Aragorn:The rabbi who wrote a book about Jewish supremacy and how gentiles were evil was criticized in his own community and under pressure withdrew his book.

Reply: Of course they wanted the book withdrawn, they don't want the world to know the truth of their hatred and contempt for us!!The book was only meant for Kosher eyes! Can you imagine the backlash? They may be a lot of things , but they sure as hell aren't stupid. The Ultra-Orthodox and the Hasidim believe exactly what the Rabbi wrote and have for thousands of years. The liberal Refform Jews are not mainstream, they have only come into existence in the last century. Judaism for thousands of years was what is know today as Orthodox. Make no mistake.. they are the authority in Israel. The Reformed movement is impotent and not even considered as Judaism.

Aragorn: But who cares anyway since you apparantly believe that you are a part of the master superior race and so who would it bother you if other groups felt the same way!

Reply: Your either have a knack for twisting and distorting my words or perhaps it is all just way over your head.

I am white, I like to live among whites. I believe the world has prospered immensely from the white race. The greatest thinkers and inventors arer white.I have come to this conclusion, but have never had the boldness or audacity to say whites are chosen by God as you do about your own! Not to say I don't appreciate much of whatI understand to be of Asiaticculture. I live in an upscale neighborhood, with a decent percentage of Chinese and others. They have never posed a problem, are industrious , polite and intelligent. On the other hand my experience has shown the complete opposite to be true of blacks.

If that makes me a racist, then wonderful, I will say boldly I am. I believe most of the problems we have is from forced race mixing. It has been a disaster.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Bart, I have only criticized the muslims and palestians(philistines) twice in all my postings. I don't go on a daily diatribe against the jews every day here at CF like you do. By the way, the palestinians have proven themselves once again as being unable to govern themselves with their election of the terrorist gorup Hamas and all the preceding riots since that election.

I also still maintain that there is a big difference between saying that the "bible" says we are chosen and saying that jews are superior...chosen- not superior is the way most jews(non-elites) would think. We only believe that because the Bible says it's true Bart..if we are to take the bible seriously..then we have to believe it. You however can believe what you want to.

You also said that I twisted and distorted your words by maintaining that you believe that you belong to the master race. I don't believe that's a distortion. It's the only reasonable conclusion to make about you after reading virtually all your posts in the last year. Why deny it; alot of people(not all) at CF belief just the way you do. If you still maintain that you don't believe that you are a part of a master race then I withdraw my assertion. I am done with the back and forth for now..see you at nfl forums!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Aragorn: By the way, the Palestinians have proven themselves once again as being unable to govern themselves with their election of the terrorist gorup Hamas and all the preceding riots since that election.

Reply: I am not an Arab or Muslim and if possible would rather keep my distance from them. But once again you chime in and write something unkind about the Palestinians. Since Arabs are recognized as being Semitic, perhaps it is you who deserves the title of anti - semite? You're just as racist as anyone. I don't object to your having the viewpoint. I just think you are a hypocrite for riding on your high horse of anti- racism.

Aragorn: I also still maintain that there is a big difference between saying that the "bible" says we are chosen and saying that jews are superior...chosen- not superior is the way most jews(non-elites) would think.

Reply: You could maintain that the moon was made of green cheese, that wouldn't make it so. Didn't you read those quotes from the learned Rabbi who knows Hebrew, Talmud and the oral traditions backwards and forwards? I could give you quotes from many Jewish Rabbi's who hold the same views? You choose to ignore what they themselves have written.

As with all religious fundamentalists, you claim your Holy Word from on high is the authority, and your interpretation is the only valid one. That is why there is a continual slaughter in the mid-east. Jews claim a mandate from God as do the Muzzies. How is it possible to compromise? If God said it, there is no room for debate.

By the way I love it when Jews and their sympathisers point to the bible as the -authority. How does the argument go? Well, lets's see. The Jews have a right to Palestine because Godgaveit to them. He also appointed the Jews as his- special Chosen people, his representatives on the earth. Better not get in their way, or they will destroy you with any and all means. As I wrote before, the bible is loaded with examples.

So God made the Jews the head not the tail, the apple of his eye and heir to the covenants and promises. Fine and dandy. How do we know God ( whatever concept you hold) designated Jews as his prime jewels? Oh, God wrote it in the bible, you say. You mean God sat down with pen and paper and wrote it? Did we see him? No, of course not , he wrote through divine inspiration and people wrote it down. Oh, I see, and who wrote the bible? Why, the Jews of course!!! Kind of self serving, don't you agree?

Aragorn: If you still maintain that you don't believe that you are a part of a master race then I withdraw my assertion.

Reply: Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.
smiley36.gif
I would say white people have demonstrated their abilities throughout the centturies. Only an idiot orliar could argue with the success whites have shown in developing civilizations. Let blacks rule over themselves, separate from us, I have no desire tobe a master over them or anyone. We are suited for certain things and they for others. It is the mixing together that cause all the strife.

But you know what Aragorn? I'm not the one crusading against racism on this site... you are!!! I'm just pointing out your double standards. Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Nobody has dropped by to talk about the result of Liddell-Couture III?

I did not order the PPV but read the pbp later. It might have been worth the $39.95, but I'm waiting for Rich Franklin vs the Crow for my next PPV purchase.

I expect that the fights on the show will be broadcast a hundred times on Spike TV anyway.

If any one saw it, please post your thoughts and comments. I want to know what I missed.
smiley5.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
I looked up the result on the ufc website. Liddell won in similar fashion to the last fight, he knocked down couture (second round) when he got to close with a short right hand and hit him a couple of times on the ground and the ref stopped the fight. Couture announced his retirement after the fight. Goodbye and God Bless to a great champion and warrior. He will be missed.

dkr77

Guru
I watched the PPV and here is what I observed. Now keep in mind I am a big Randy Couture fan. Couture seemed to try and stalk Liddell in a more defensive posture this time with some success. During an exchange late in round 1 Couture was cut over his eye and had his nose bloodied. Couture then put Liddell down with a double leg but Liddell immediately returned to his feet. Couture's next two attempts to put Liddell down were unsuccessful due to Liddell holding on to the fence. The first round ended with Liddell winning but not in a dominant fashion. Second round started pretty much the same until Couture tried to shoot and his right foot slipped. Couture readjusted and threw a left at which Liddell responded with a straight right that dropped Couture on his back. Once Couture fell he attempted to cover up but Liddell was all over him with punches. The fight was then stopped. During the post fight interview Couture stated he was retiring and spent the next several minutes posing for pictures and signing autographs for fans as he exited the arena. Win, lose or draw Randy Couture will go down in MMA history as one of the all time greats in my book. The man was humble in defeat and at 42 years old he gave Liddell all he wanted and then some. On a side note-Liddell's striking has really gotten good. He seems to have straightened up on his punches and tends to land on target most of the time. Liddell has improved quite a bit from his earlier days of throwing round house looping rights from his waist. Whoever beats him will have to be an excellent striker witrh a good chin, a takedown artist with a good chin or a very good combination of the two. The only weakness I see in Liddell, and it is a big weakness, is working off his back. If one of these young guns were ever able to get Liddell down, and keep him down, Liddell is screwed. Those are my thoughts on the fight. Edited by: dkr77

dkr77

Guru
In a prior bout Renalto "Babalu" Sobral looked good against the mulatto wrestler Mike Van Arsdale and he maybe Liddell's next opponent. Van Arsdale was a highly decorated wrestler but never mounted much of an offense against Babalu. The fight hit the ground early in the 1st round where Babalu took the wrestlers back and submitted him with a rear naked choke. Sobral has a loss to Liddell from a couple of years ago but since training with Gracie/ Barra team he seems somewhat improved. Edited by: dkr77

Johnny

White Shogun said:
Johnny said:
White Shogun said:
Do you think Liddell actually thought, "I'm gonna pick the Mexican?" Has Chuck Liddell given you any indication that he is racially aware?

With the rumors of Chuck Liddel hanging out with anti-racist (anti-white) SHARPS combined with the guys he picked for his team and most important, the order in which he picked his guys ( he picked a negro and a mulatto 1st and 2nd) It is more likely than not that Chuck Liddel is of an anti-racist (anti-white) mind-set.

I would love to be proven wrong about Chuck Liddel. If someone could give me counter evidence that Chuck Liddel is NOT anti-racist (anti-white) I would be delighted and more than happy to eat my words. Unfourtunately, the evidence seems to indicate otherwise.

What would you consider adequate evidence?

IMO I offered a logical explanation for his choices. If thats insufficient, you might have to conduct your own search for evidence that meets your criteria.

He's some evidence which might hopefully prove me wrong about Chuck Liddell being an anti-racist.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2664043&postc ount=107

I have a WP skin friend in San Diego that's friends with him. He's actually interested in WP and Norse mythology. He was wearing a viking shirt on the Finale of last years UFC tv show.</font>

Originally Posted by Anglo_Saxon
cabal_88 :Chuck Liddell used to (or may still) run with SHARPS. He's a scumbag.

Do you have a link or any other evidence you can show through the internet to support such a claim? </font>Edited by: Johnny