Liddell/Couture 3.

White_Savage

Mentor
I dunno.

Couture deserves a shot to win his belt back at some point, granted.

And there have been some great trilogies in the fight sports.

But come on, anyone remember a guy named Jackson?

THAT'S the rematch that needs to happen. It's embarassing to have the UFC champion bearing an unavenged loss against a PRIDE also-ran.

I'm going to have to hope Liddell wins this one, even though I like "The Natural", simply because that'll almost ensure they have to set up a re-match with Jackson.

dkr77

Guru
White savage-I'll have to go with Couture on this one. I don't think there is anyone better at 205. I also doubt that Pride will be allowing many of their top fighters in the UFC except possibly at heavyweight. The UFC talent pool at 205/185/170 is too deep and I don't think many of their champions, with the exception of Hendo/Busta, would fare well against UFC's best. Just my humble opinion
smiley4.gif
Edited by: dkr77

guest301

Hall of Famer
I think couture -liddell 3 is just as big as the frazier -ali fights in the 70's. To have two blue -eyed cold blooded white warriors like this going at it for the third time. I can't wait. The pay per view is usually worth it in the ufc, no caste system there. Everybody is on a level playing field there, the only thing that counts is winning, not style. That 's all I want in sports..a fair level playing field.

dkr77

Guru
I think Couture will make the adjustments needed tocounter Liddell's strikingand come out the victor in this rubber match. In the last fight it seemed Couture may have gotten caught up " chasing" Liddell rather than cutting off the ring like he needed to. Of course Iwould imagineLiddell had been drilling side to side movements to counter Coutures attempts at takedowns / clinching. If Couture can keep his hands up, and use footwork to trap Liddell against the fence, I believe it will be a long night for Chuck. Regardless of who wins the belt both of these men aregreat athletes and I believe we are going to see an outstanding fight! Has anyone else heard rumors of this possibly being Randy Coutures last fight before he retires?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
As much as I like these guys, I'd hate to see this turn into a series: Couture - Liddell VIII anybody? The UFC needs an infusion of new blood but the TUF guys are a looooong way from giving the likes of Liddell and Couture any competition.

G

White Shogun said:
As much as I like these guys, I'd hate to see this turn into a series: Couture - Liddell VIII anybody? The UFC needs an infusion of new blood but the TUF guys are a looooong way from giving the likes of Liddell and Couture any competition.

If Couture loses, I think he'll retire.

dkr77

Guru
There are a couple of competitors in the light heavy division that come to mind, "Babalu" Sobral is a seasoned veteran, who beat "Shogun" Rua , Prides current M/W tourney winner, just last year. Travis Wieuff, has a lot of potential and is a former collegiate wrestling standout who now trains with Jeremy Horn. Tito Ortiz, who I personally don't think will ever be able to beat Couture or Liddell, could matchup well in the roll as gatekeeper for the division. Another one I think has potential is a South African named Prangley, who could give a lot of people trouble. James Irwin, currently under contract with the UFC has sound striking skills and good power but he needs to polish his groundgame to crack the top ten. And I personally think with some more experience under their belt Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonner may eventually make some waves in the division. Again, I don't think these guys are ready to take the division over right now, but with a few more fights under their belt one of them may become a future champion.

guest301

Hall of Famer
dkr77, We will see how good and ready James Irwin and Stephan Bonner are for the top ten this monday night on spike TV. Bonner and Irwin are scheduled to fight each other live and free on spike. It should be the fight of the night, but you never know. I hope bonner wins.

Johnny

guest301 said:
I think couture -liddell 3 is just as big as the frazier -ali fights in the 70's. To have two blue -eyed cold blooded white warriors like this going at it for the third time. I can't wait. The pay per view is usually worth it in the ufc, no caste system there. Everybody is on a level playing field there, the only thing that counts is winning, not style. That 's all I want in sports..a fair level playing field.

Liddell is a savage warrior. In a way, he's a great fighter for our race to have

I only WISH Chuck Liddel was a fighter that White people could look up to. Unfourtunately this may be just the opposite. there are strong rumors that Chuck Liddel is good buddies with SHARPS (skinheads AGAINST racial predudice) http://freeyourmindproductions.com/f...read.php?t=327

That link may be hearsay.Last week, they aired the very first Ultimate Fighter episode. I saw were Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture first picked their respective teams. These were Chuck Liddell's picks.

1 Bobby Southworth (Negro)

2 Josh Koscheck (Mulatto)

3 Diago Sanchez (Mestizo)

4 Sam Hogar (Brown skinned mongrel who's race is unkown)

5 Forrest Griffith (White)

6 Kenny Florian (Armenian, borderline White person)

The only non-White Chuck Liddel didn't pick was Negro Chris Sanford who was 37 years old at the time and cut the second week. Chuck Liddell didn't choose a White guy until his 5th pick!!! All this raised a red flag with me. Judging by the guys he picked for his team and the order in which he picked them, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the rumors about Chuck Liddel and anti-racists are true.

Edited by: Johnny

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Yeah, everyone knows he should have taken Jason Thacker with the first pick!
smiley36.gif

smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
So what's wrong with liddell being against a bunch of foul-mouthed, fight-happy bigoted skinheads. I checked out that site "johnny" and I wasn't impressed with their point of view...not that they bothered to express one in between cussing and talking about their latest bar fights. That's really great, we have got two versions of a white man in this country...the wimpy political correct one's...and the other extreme..skinheads with a permanent hard-on towards violence to express opinions that they couldn't do in any other way. As far as Chuck's picks for his team go...the two champions were forrest griffin and Diego Sanchez...the two people he picked to be on his team...enough said!

dkr77

Guru
I think Couture, Hughes and Bonnar are the best examples of caucasian athletes. All of them are bright, well spoken and very down to earth people with incredible skills. Has a father with a young daughter I would one day welcome her being courted by a young gentleman with such admireable traits. Whether Couture beats Liddell or not I still admire the man, and the same thing could be said for Hughes and Bonnar.

Johnny, I wouldn't doubt there were other "pressures" on Chuck to make
sure he picked a rainbow cotingent. What you see on screen in many
areas is choreographed, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
Besides, as G301 pointed out, the winners were Forrest (who is hilarious
in addition to being very, very tough) and Diego, who looks to more white
than anything else, even if he did rattle off his goofball speech after his
win. You can plainly see which lineage is responsible for Sanchez's skills.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think Chuck and Randy selected the guys they thought were the better fighters based on resumes, word of mouth and what little they knew of them prior to the show. TUF 2 was different because some of those guys had trained with Hughes and Franklin prior to being selected. Despite that, as everyone who watched the TUF shows could see, how these guys trained and how they performed in fight conditions varied considerably.

Johnny

Colonel Callan said:
Johnny, I wouldn't doubt there were other "pressures" on Chuck to make
sure he picked a rainbow cotingent. What you see on screen in many
areas is choreographed, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
Besides, as G301 pointed out, the winners were Forrest (who is hilarious
in addition to being very, very tough) and Diego, who looks to more white
than anything else, even if he did rattle off his goofball speech after his
win. You can plainly see which lineage is responsible for Sanchez's skills.

Durring the finale, I got a look at Diego Sanchez mother and father and both look predominately White. Diego's father has a full beard. Asiatic indian men cannot grow full beards. My guess is that Diego Sanchez is 3/4 White and 1/4 Indian.I'm so liberal that I'm willing to consider diego Sanchez to be White, allbeit a borderline White man.

I'd be willing to bet that this is not the thought process of Chuck Lidell in this regard. He probably thinking to himself about Diego Sanchez, Mexican, therefore not White. Most Mexican's are not White. A racially aware person will not use nation as a yardstick for race.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'd be willing to bet that this is not the thought process of Chuck Lidell in this regard. He probably thinking to himself about Diego Sanchez, Mexican, therefore not White. Most Mexican's are not White. A racially aware person will not use nation as a yardstick for race.

Do you think Liddell actually thought, "I'm gonna pick the Mexican?" Has Chuck Liddell given you any indication that he is racially aware?

White_Savage

Mentor
guest301 said:
So what's wrong with liddell being against a bunch of foul-mouthed, fight-happy bigoted skinheads.

Most "racist skin-heads" are simply White men acting in a manner (in regards to ethnocentrism and violence) that in a black man would be called a black man acting normally. Scratch that, most of them are much less violent.

"Bigot", like "racist", is a meaningless word, since it's simply another word Liberals use to call a White man a n*gg*er.

And SHARPS are by their record a group of people who feel like if their reason for beating up people is insuffecient shame in being white and/or for holding a realistic view of other races, then they will have moral justification and societal approval in their violence.

Burkman is a White man who is a strong fighter. So is Liddell. That is all you really need to know about either man for our purposes. Fickett got lucky tapping Koshcheck-it's true. Sanchez is mostly White, but he is percieved as Hispanic, while Burkman is undeniably Nordic in heritage. That entirely solves the problem of who to root for in my mind. These men are the tip of the sword against anti-White male propaganda, not my drinking buddies-their personalities and politics are far less important than their ancestry and fighting abilities.Edited by: White_Savage

Johnny

White Shogun said:
Do you think Liddell actually thought, "I'm gonna pick the Mexican?" Has Chuck Liddell given you any indication that he is racially aware?

With the rumors of Chuck Liddel hanging out with anti-racist (anti-white) SHARPS combined with the guys he picked for his team and most important, the orderin which he picked his guys ( he picked a negro and a mulatto 1st and 2nd) It is more likely than not that Chuck Liddel is of an anti-racist (anti-white) mind-set.

I would love to be proven wrong about Chuck Liddel. If someone could give me counter evidence that Chuck Liddel is NOT anti-racist (anti-white) I would be delighted and more than happy to eat my words. Unfourtunately, the evidence seems to indicate otherwise.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Savage...Just because liberals overuse words like"bigot" and "racists" doesn't mean those words have lost all meaning. It still can be justly applied to some people. I don't know too much about the SHARPS but if they are proud of their race but don't believe in violence then that would be a + in their column.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Johnny said:
White Shogun said:

With the rumors of Chuck Liddel hanging out with anti-racist (anti-white) SHARPS combined with the guys he picked for his team and most important, the order in which he picked his guys ( he picked a negro and a mulatto 1st and 2nd) It is more likely than not that Chuck Liddel is of an anti-racist (anti-white) mind-set.

I would love to be proven wrong about Chuck Liddel. If someone could give me counter evidence that Chuck Liddel is NOT anti-racist (anti-white) I would be delighted and more than happy to eat my words. Unfourtunately, the evidence seems to indicate otherwise.

What would you consider adequate evidence?

IMO I offered a logical explanation for his choices. If thats insufficient, you might have to conduct your own search for evidence that meets your criteria.

I agree with White Savage, in that their fighting ability is the 'tip of sword' in crushing anti-white athletic bias, not their politics. Every time one of these guys beats the crap out of a black guy it knocks the caste system down a notch, even if the guy giving the beat down doesn't care about the race of his opponent, or his own, for that matter, because there are people watching that do.

White_Savage

Mentor
guest301 said:
I don't know too much about the SHARPS but if they are proud of their race but don't believe in violence then that would be a + in their column.

And therein lies the problem. Suffice to say, a group that beats the devil out of some average white guy for wearing one of those leather jackets with an Iron cross on it, while said guy is hanging out with his Jewish girlfriend (I am not making this up) is screwed up. They're just more street trash with their own unique excuse for engaging in mayhem.

To be "bigoted" implies ignorance. I am far from ignorant-it was examination of the pertinent evidence that led me from being anti-racist to being the ethnocentrist it was today. I should point out, it was no wasn't even some numinous sense of "pride" in my sub-species of Homo sapiens that led me to this conclusion-it was the indisputable fact that the presence of some ethnic groups in my country is hugely damaging to the Western civillization which I cherish. This is something for which there is tremendous evidence-the only thing racial egalitarians have on their side is the big lie. I will gladly debate anyone on this issue. However, I suspect a SHARPs member would prefer he and a half-dozen of his closest friends go upside my head and brag about it over beer later to engaging in a formal debate.
smiley4.gif

Johnny

White Shogun said:
I agree with White Savage, in that their fighting ability is the 'tip of sword' in crushing anti-white athletic bias, not their politics. Every time one of these guys beats the crap out of a black guy it knocks the caste system down a notch, even if the guy giving the beat down doesn't care about the race of his opponent, or his own, for that matter, because there are people watching that do.

In a way, you guys are 100% correct because all the TV veiwer sees when they watch Chuck Liddell is a tough White guy who takes no sh*t. Unless the commentator says somethong like "Chuck Liddel, associate of the SHARPS" which of course they would never say, most of the public would never know his political and social views.

I am aware that Chuck Liddel is probably an anti-racist. It's something I can't ignore. On one hand, we might be better off keeping this hushed up in order to mantain a somewhat positive image for this very tough White guy. On the other hand, given his politics, we should think twice about putting Chuch Liddel on a pedestal and worshiping him like a god. That's the reason I bring this up to other racially aware White people. However given you're valid argument about Chuck Liddel providing a positive image of a White man, I probably wouldn't bring up his politics to White lemmings.

guest301

Hall of Famer
What's so bad about being a anti-racist? If that means not hating people of other races and/or feeling superior to other races..then I am a anti-racist. I am proud of white culture and what it has brought to the world but I don't worship at the feet of it. I think some of you guys do...not a criticism but a observation that I think is correct.

bwc_708

So the belief that the white race is superior to the black race is racist?..Then I am a racist. I guess that would make me an anti anti-racist.