Klitschko

LittleRebel

i was doing a little reading about klitchko on his site and found out that he partnered with another company to build athletic playgrounds for kids all over Ukraine. this was due to a high volume of letters recieved from ukrainian kids, saying that they want to play sports and have nowhere to do so.
the main concentration of this project (which is called "Get your friends - play together")is to keep the kids healthy by providing them with a place to exercise. this was put in by a charity group called "Brothers Klitchko foundation".
now ukrainian kids can practice and make more great boxers to beat the crap out of "awesome" black athletes.Edited by: LittleRebel

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Vitali and Wlad are without question some of the best overall people to ever step foot in the ring, heavyweight or otherwise. Both are college educated, with PhD's, super-athletic, incredibly gifted boxers. They are also very family-oriented, humble and generous men. The sports media never really questioned Vitali (accept after the Bird fight), but I read a myriad of articles which were quite insulting to Wladimir after he lost the belt to the underdog Corey Sanders...then lost to Brewster only a couple fights later. After the losses that Wlad suffered, I honestly never thought he would come back even as a potential heavyweight contender, let alone the class of the division. If he avenges his loss to Brewster in the coming weeks, I don't think there's a sportswriter alive who could deny him the respect and admiration he deserves. When Wlad is on his game, he would give any fighter from any generation a very long night. Watch the media coverage after he easily defends the belt in July...they will say that boxing is a dead sport, and that MMA is the future. Best of luck to Wlad and to Vitali's comback in September!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
REVENGE on 7/7! It won't be pretty for the Caste System supporters.

It blows that this fight is on 7/7. That is the same night as UFC 73: Stacked -

Anderson Silva - Nate Marquardt
Tito Ortiz - Rashad Evans
Sean Sherk - Hermes Franca
Heath Herring - Antonio Nogueria

I'm not sure if I can pull of watching both events.
smiley19.gif