Klitschko vs Sosnowski...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Vitali would have knocked him out if he had more time. Sosnowski has a bit of success against Vitali because he can move. Samuel Peter was a sitting duck: a fat, slow short guy who can't move.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I feel bad for Albert. Since I'm Polish I really wanted to root for him but I've always been a loyal Klitschko fan so I had to root against him. He's a tough fighter and he showed he deserved to be in the same ring with the most dangerous fighter in the world. That's saying alot.

StarWars

Mentor
Sosnowski showed he deserved the fight and it was a pleasure to watch both of them. Thanks for the feed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What an entertaining fight. Sosnowski is tough but you could tell towards the end of the fight that Vitali got angry. I like it when he fights angry just like when Wlad gets mad. Imagine if they ever fought Haye. Great knockout at the end. Also a good show of sportsmanship but both boxers. Salute to two great white warriors.

Long live King Klitschko!

ww

Guru
Two civilized white sportsmen. No simian chest pounding and chimpanzee trash talking. Sosnowski deserves all the credit in the world. He put up a great fight. I don't think the fight was very far from being even before he got caught.

StarWars

Mentor
ww said:
Two civilized white sportsmen.  No simian chest pounding and chimpanzee trash talking.  Sosnowski deserves all the credit in the world.  He put up a great fight.  I don't think the fight was very far from being even before he got caught.

Agreed. Though Klitschko was always in control, and most likely could have put it away earlier had he needed to.

The Klitschkos may be the classiest sportsmen ever.

Now it's time for Haye to come outta hiding and say he would have Ko Sosnowski in one! And go back into hiding again!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: lost

ww

Guru
"Agreed. Though Klitschko was always in control, and most likely could
have put it away earlier had he needed to.
"

Could be, but the brothers are patient now.

And I should have added that he put up a great fight against the best heavyweight in history.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Since his return to the ring Vitali has beaten Sam Peter, Juan Carlos Gomez, Chris Arreola, Kevin Johnson, and now Albert Sosnowski. All of these guys are very good fighters. Only one coward now needs to be disposed of.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Was just reading the first report of Vitali's win at ESB. Some DWF reporter wrote that Vitali showed his age and was throwing slow punches. Then he said the stoppage was pre mature!

If Sosnowski was allowed to get up and continued he would probably recieved permenant brain damage. He was out on his knees. That was a good stoppage and the ref protected Sosnowski's health.

Not an hour after Vitali's impressive stoppage, the MSM and CMs are at it to Marginalize one of the top heavyweights of all time.

The Hock

Master
Just a keep busy fight for Vitali. I'm sure a lot of Poles were there so Vitali kept it down to a polite beating for the most part. Maybe this fight will bait Haye into the ring with Vitali.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Was just reading the first report of Vitali's win at ESB. Some DWF reporter wrote that Vitali showed his age and was throwing slow punches. Then he said the stoppage was pre mature!

If Sosnowski was allowed to get up and continued he would probably recieved permenant brain damage. He was out on his knees. That was a good stoppage and the ref protected Sosnowski's health.

Not an hour after Vitali's impressive stoppage, the MSM and CMs are at it to Marginalize one of the top heavyweights of all time.

It was a good stoppage, Sosnowski was finished.

I did see some signs of aging in Vitali today, but that writer was exaggerating. He is past his best, but would still defeat anybody except his brother.

JReb1

Mentor
Vitali looked great as always. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sosnowski can do against some top 10 competition so we can see how good he really is. Being able to hang with Vitali (VK has the highest KO% in HW history) as long as he did showed he has some serious skills and potential.
Edited by: JReb1

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
ww said:
Two civilized white sportsmen.  No simian chest pounding and chimpanzee trash talking.  Sosnowski deserves all the credit in the world.  He put up a great fight.  I don't think the fight was very far from being even before he got caught.

I enjoyed seeing Vitali raising Sosnowski's hand in victory after the fight"¦kindness and humility is deep-rooted in the DNA of the greatest white sportsmen. The unathletic turd-boys in the NFL and NBA should take notes on how to act like a man, as opposed to gyrating little girls basking in their own banality.

I wonder which K-brother Haye prefers for his executioner?
Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
ww said:
Two civilized white sportsmen. No simian chest pounding and chimpanzee trash talking. Sosnowski deserves all the credit in the world. He put up a great fight. I don't think the fight was very far from being even before he got caught.

I enjoyed seeing Vitali raising Sosnowski's hand in victory after the fight"¦kindness and humility is deep-rooted in the DNA of the greatest white sportsmen. The unathletic turd-boys in the NFL and NBA should take notes on how to act like a man, as opposed to gyrating little girls basking in their own banality.

I wonder which K-brother Haye prefers for his executioner?

He always wants to fight with the one that is tied up with mandatory defenses at the time.
smiley36.gif
Some of the wiggers still predict David Gaye to win. It's been over a year now and Gaye is all talk no walk.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Vitali for winning a good, clean fight! I couldn't watch it live, but I appreciate the link to the KO clip. Nice to see a ring full of White men at the end for a change. I get so sick of seeing Don King's electrocuted hair, along with an assortment of various other negroes parading around the ring. I do hope one of the K Brothers can get Haye to fight. They need to take care of all the black nopes in their era. Of course, its hard to do that when they are all running scared.
smiley36.gif

speedster

Mentor
It is cool to see a couple of White guys go at it.No theatrics,just a pure sporting event where one athlete tries to outdo the other and when it's all over congratulations are in order on both sides and each fighter goes their own way.At the same time nothing gets me going then when you have the element of White vs black.I mean that is really the only reason I follow sports and that is to see are men beat the affletes.