Kevin Curtis-Stokely clone

Kaptain

Master
Jeremy Bloom was recently on Jim Rome's show. He is determined to pursue an NFL career despite the great risk he is taking in giving-up skiing for the time being. It was a great interview as Bloom seemed extremely confident that he would make it in the NFL and passionate about it. Hopefully he gets a shot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
His days at Colorado are only over because they stripped
him of his final 2 years of college eligibility.What a
joke.Here is an all american kid who skis in the olympics,
wins gold medals,is a class guy who is a stud in football,
but they don't want him in the NCAA.What is wrong with
them?He brings in fans in the stands.Oh,but white guys
can't be stars or role models now can they?STUPID!!!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Not all Blooms are Jewish, it's a variant of different names. Though he could be and probably fit the caste system purpose. Most people view European Jews as white.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't think Jews have much loyalty to anything, from Biblical times until now!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I doubt that Jeremy Bloom is Jewish. Sounds like a nice normal English name to me.

JD074

Master
In this context, I don't think it would matter much. If he were a lobbyist, activist, university professor, CEO, etc., it could be an issue. But as an athlete I don't think it'd be a problem even if he were Jewish, unless he was politically outspoken.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Curtis is mentioned by ESPN Insider as one of its "breakout players" for '05. Here's what they wrote (notice the obligatory and gratuitous mention of Brandon Stokley in the first sentence; apparently the reader must be warned right off the bat that this individual is white):

"First there was Brandon Stokley and now there is Curtis. The time has come for Curtis to step up and elevate his game in year three, and he has the "goods" to make it happen. While catching only 36 balls in his first two seasons combined, this young player has the potential to catch 50-plus balls in 2005. He plays in a pass-happy offensive system and is surrounded by two quality receivers who will garner a lot of attention in Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce. The key for Curtis will be staying healthy; nagging injuries throughout his short career have hampered him. When healthy, he is an explosive receiver capable of scoring from anywhere on the field. Because of his initial quickness, burst and speed, he is a tough matchup in the slot, where he will be covered primarily by the opposition's third corner. If the Rams' offense is in sync this season, look for Curtis to put his name on the map as one of the better third receivers in the NFL."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is about as good as ESPN is ever going to be when
referring to a white receiver.I wonder why they didn't say
that he lacks that quick twitch fibers.Ha.ha.It is true
that he will be open quite a bit.You can't double team
everyone.If they get him the ball,look out.He might just
come close to leading the nfl in yards per catch.Go Curtis!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Curtis is getting lots of hype from his team. check out this story:

http://www.stlouisrams.com/article/50020/

imagine how fast he is when black guys acknowledge him as the fastest guy on the team! wow!

the Rams also have Dane Looker, a tremendous player at receiver who has found his niche under Martz. he was a stud at the University of Washington and is now a key contributor for one of the two most impressive passing attacks in the game. they also had another white wideout/ return man- Mike Furrey- but they've moved him to safety this year for some reason. additionally, the Rams have a white guy trying to make the cut at tailback- Dusty McGrorty. he was on the practice squad last year.

psychosid

i am going to make a prediction....kevin curtis will replace issac bruce in the starting line-up.....then he will start to outshine & outplay tory holt.....the blacks on the team will start to grumble that curtis is martz's class pet....the jewish controlled mass media will start to give him the bill schroder treatment....then curtis will really start to shine....then the jewish controlled mass media will up the intensity and start to give him the jason sehorn treatment....the lockerroom will devide....and curtis will be traded to the ravens....where black ass kissing coach billick will tell him..."son....you dont have what it takes to be a #1 receiver in this league"...and just like that....curtis will fade away into the sunset....just like patrick jeffers....i hope im wrong....but i really see this happening (ok the trade to the ravens and thier black ass kissng coach is a bit of a strech i know..lol) but everything else...i really think it will happen

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kevin Curtis had 3 catches for 49 yards and a touchdown tonight in a pre-season game.He is looking like he is ready for a big season.Bulger looked sharp in the first half.The defense has to improve though if the Rams want to go anywhere.They remind me of the Colts.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Make that 4 catches for 127 yards and 2 touchdowns!Man can this kid flat out fly.He just might be the fastest player in the whole nfl.This is great news.Way to go Curtis!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm really suprised that no one here is talking more about Curtis.What a monster game.Even the coach of the Rams is saying in the media that he is as good as Holt & Bruce.That is a very high compliment.This kid will go over 1000 yards easily,even as the 3rd receiver.Trust me on this!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tommorow night on Monday Night Football the Rams are playing.This is another excellent opportunity for Curtis
to show off his world class speed.I would love to see him
and Matt Jones in a foot race.That one is too close to call.Kevin Curtis is even faster than Dwight in his prime.
I'm not joking.He is like white lightning!Ha.ha.ha.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad Curtis is on the Rams, but it's still ridiculous that he hasn't been promoted over Bruce. Hopefully he will be as the season goes on. Because of his two-year Mormon mission, Curtis is already 27 years old. Isaac Bruce could play another four or five years. The time to promote Curtis is now, while he's in his prime.

JoeV

Guru
Bruce will play this year and maybe next, anything after that would surprise me. He has gotten worse since Warner left. I wouldn't be surprised if Curtis was starting by week 4.

I thought you guys would be interested in that in my fantasy draft (auction league with a $400 cap) Bennett went for the 18th highest price of the WRs, while Stokley went for the 20th highest price. I got Bennett, but was outbid on Stokley. Kevin Curtis wasn't drafted, but I got Matt Jones for a minimum $1 bid late in the draft. After remembering Curtis on this thread, I might pick him up on a waiver move. Here is the top 20 wideouts in my league by price, I am the ******** (This draft was held in Cleveland, hence the Browns guys going for a lot.)

Moss, Randy:WR:OAK:SmokeyMcPots:160
Owens, Terrell:WR:pHI:SmokeyMcPots:95
Harrison, Marvin:WR:IND:Knights:86
Johnson, Chad:WR:CIN:Mullahs:82
Holt, Torry:WR:STL:Germ:80
Burleson, Nate:WR:MIN:KillerWeeds:75
Horn, Joe:WR:NOR:Blasters:69
Walker, Javon:WR:GNB:Mullahs:45
Porter, Jerry:WR:OAK:Bukkake:35
Smith, Steve:WR:CAR:Blasters:33
Bruce, Isaac:WR:STL:Buckeyes:32
Jackson, Darrell:WR:SEA:Mullahs:30
Ward, Hines:WR:pIT:Bukkake:28
Edwards, Braylon:WR:CLE:********:26
Wayne, Reggie:WR:IND:Germ:26
Fitzgerald, Larry:WR:ARI:Bukkake:25
Johnson, Andre:WR:HST:Germ:23
Bennett, Drew:WR:TEN:********:21
Bryant, Antonio:WR:CLE:Mexicans:21
Stokley, Brandon:WR:IND:Mexicans:20Edited by: JoeV

Kaptain

Master
Not an unusual underestimating of white players by typical jock-sniffers Joe V. I recently drafted in a jock-sniffer league and drafted Bennett 56th overall, Stokely 89th overall, and Matt Jones 137th overall! My only disappointment was not getting Curtis as he went somewhere in the 90's. No telling how far Bennett, Stokely, and Jones would have fallen if I hadn't drafted them.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Curtis was the 2nd leading receiver again tonight for the Rams.He has been the star receiver all pre-season.He has led the team in receiving a few times.Dane Looker also had a very nice game with a touchdown.Go Rams.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Look for a big game from Curtis tommoroow.They play the niners and it should be an easy game for the Rams.The Rams will probably put up 30-40 points on San Fran.I want to see Kevin Curtis go over 1000 yards as the 3rd receiver just like Stokley did last year.We all know that Curtis is good enough to be the number 1 receiver!