Kendra from girls next door

freedom1

Mentor
Did you guys see that Kendra from the Girls Next Door (Hef's 3 blondes) is engaged to Hank Baskett, black WR for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The guys on the local ESPN radio station here were making fun of Baskett this afternoon. One of them is black too. The gist was that of all the well-known celebrities and jocks the best this gold-digging girl could come up with is Hank Baskett. They were even ridiculing his bad hands.

There's very few white women in Hollywood and the whole celebrity scene who date blacks. Heidi Klum is another, but there are very few, probably under one percent.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Isn't he a downgrade financially from Heffner? I know he is friskier in the bedroom than Heff, but bankruptcy after 4 years of retirement could also be in her future.
smiley36.gif

Tramp! Mudshark!

Menelik

Mentor
GiovaniMarcon said:
This is what happens when an unstoppable whore meets an immovable puppet.
smiley36.gif

Freedom

Mentor
White is Right wrote:
"Isn't he a downgrade financially from Heffner? I know he is friskier in the bedroom than Heff, but bankruptcy after 4 years of retirement could also be in her future. "

Give Hef some credit. He is in his eighties. It is funny how she goes for a terrible receiver.

P-NutLane

Guru
I aint never seen a white girl dating a black that wasnt already VERY loose in the caboose, so to speak

white is right

Hall of Famer
Freedom said:
White is Right wrote:
"Isn't he a downgrade financially from Heffner? I know he is friskier in the bedroom than Heff, but bankruptcy after 4 years of retirement could also be in her future. "

Give Hef some credit. He is in his eighties. It is funny how she goes for a terrible receiver.
Point taken. I was just holding a guy who bedded Kimberly Conrad to a higher standard than a mere mortal in his 80's....
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right

GWTJ

Mentor
Kendra, the semi-retarded playboy slut has her own tv show now. Simply called Kendra. The producers probably named it that so she could remember it. I would hope she is acting because she comes off as a total moron.

After having a stripper pole installed in her living room, she invites a bunch of people over for a party, all white. When finally a black guy shows up she runs into his arms giving him a big hug and saying how much she loves him and how he makes the party more 'pimp'.

That's as far as I could go watching this garbage.

whiteCB

Master
This stupid b*tch just screams out DWF! She's avid San Diego Chargers worshipper and wears her #21 LT jersey during the season religously. I think she also sports around a #24 Kobe jersey as well. I would have to say I dislike her the most out of "Hef's 3 gals" and she's also the least attractive.
smiley30.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Personally I think she is the best looking out of the three. She is by far the stupidest though. From what I see she is very into black culture. I think she wishes she was black herself. Another stupid tv show.

Kendra is peggers. Hopefully the child will inherite her athletic ability not his.

StarWars

Mentor
Her face looks fake and like a skeleton. No personality. The body is like a 9, though. Overall, she is an 8 that is really not worth the trouble, because there are 10's much easier to get than her.

Europe

Mentor
StarWars said:
Her face looks fake and like a skeleton. No personality. The body is like a 9, though. Overall, she is an 8 that is really not worth the trouble, because there are 10's much easier to get than her.

There are tens easier to get than her? Where? What are you talking about? How many tens have you had? I very rarely see a great looking woman. Most are ugly. American women are for the most part disgusting, I am sorry to say.

Name me some famous women that you think are tens?
I like Evangeline lily. kelly Preston. a younger Kournikova--she's too skinny now.Cindy Crawford. Unfortunately, this isn't the real world.The real world is very unpleasant.

StarWars

Mentor
You seem a bit jaded. My ten would be someone like Scarlet Johannason or Elisha Cuthbert.

And I have seen many girls prettier than Kendra. She looks fake. Have you ever been to a mall or Sothern California, Europe? Many hott girls. But I agree France was much hotter when I went there and I imagine Sweden and Russia has some babes. Germanywasn't bad. England is just aweful and so are many parts of the US.

foobar75

Master
Europe said:
There are tens easier to get than her? Where? What are you talking about? How many tens have you had? I very rarely see a great looking woman. Most are ugly. American women are for the most part disgusting, I am sorry to say.

Name me some famous women that you think are tens?
I like Evangeline lily. kelly Preston. a younger Kournikova--she's too skinny now.Cindy Crawford. Unfortunately, this isn't the real world.The real world is very unpleasant.

It's very painful for me to admit this, but you are mostly correct, Europe. I recently had a business trip to Montreal, and I saw more beautiful women there in 1 week than I have seen here in the PNW for the last 20 years. It was a rude awakening, and made me seriously question if I should relocate somewhere else. Either outside of the US, or at least leave the PNW. It may really be my only chance to finally get married and have a family.
smiley18.gif

Due to the ultra liberal nature of WA/OR, you have a high concentration of lesbians here, and even the straight women care very litle about their appearance, so from a guy's perspective, it's extremely depressing.

Europe

Mentor
StarWars said:
You seem a bit jaded. My ten would be someone like Scarlet Johannason or Elisha Cuthbert.

And I have seen many girls prettier than Kendra. She looks fake. Have you ever been to a mall or Sothern California, Europe? Many hott girls. But I agree France was much hotter when I went there and I imagine Sweden and Russia has some babes. Germanywasn't bad. England is just aweful and so are many parts of the US.

I agree kendra's face is not great.There are many women with a better face than hers, but not body. You are right. Europe has better looking women than the US. The average women there is better than the average American. Italian women are much slimmer than American women. I saw some good looking French women in France. I got the impression that more French women had large noses.That is what I noitced at least. Eastern European women who moved to the US seem much better looking than the American born ones.

I think English women on average are better looking than American. I see more women there that I like than here. But they are fatter than the continent. National Geographic had an issue on obesity and the southern Europeans were the least fat.The US was the fattest.

Landon Donavan said he hated German women when he was playing there. I don't find them that ugly.

You really have to go by what the average women looks like, because that is what most people will get. For that America isn't very good.

I thought women in Montreal were beautiful. Women that I saw in my two hours in Paris were fantastic. The women I saw were mostly in jeans and sweatshirts, but all seem so beautiful. Women is Normandywere great. I thought the women in both Germany and the Nederlands were pretty.
Women in England are more feminine than american women. English women may be uglier, but since they dress better, I wouldn't notice.

Europe

Mentor
foobar75 said:
It's very painful for me to admit this, but you are mostly correct, Europe. I recently had a business trip to Montreal, and I saw more beautiful women there in 1 week than I have seen here in the PNW for the last 20 years. It was a rude awakening, and made me seriously question if I should relocate somewhere else. Either outside of the US, or at least leave the PNW. It may really be my only chance to finally get married and have a family.
smiley18.gif

Due to the ultra liberal nature of WA/OR, you have a high concentration of lesbians here, and even the straight women care very litle about their appearance, so from a guy's perspective, it's extremely depressing.

I am a straight guy and am supposed to be attracted to women, but there aren't too many that I am attracted to. I am not asking for a model, just a pleasant looking women that doesn't make me want to puke. Even if you get a decent looing women here, they will balloon up after they have a baby. There are so many fat women in heels with long gross finger nails who smoke. Blah. If you weigh 180 lbs and are 5'5" heels aren't going to do anything.