Kendra from girls next door

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What's even sadder is thatso manyof these bloated women think they are incredibly hot and desirable. I guess that's the cumulative effect of shows like Oprahand Ellen, and all the "women's" magazines and shows, which are mostly feminist oriented with a strong anti-men message.

For a long time I thought that white men were more victimized by feminism and the other poisons afflicting this land, but any more women seem more screwed up. It's the greatest tragedy of all, seeing woman's natural femininity -- the most wonderful, powerful andattractive trait she is bornwith --programmed out of her by the Cultural Marxists and replaced by lots of bad attitude, anger and confusion. Men have been de-balled, and women have been made into something that is becoming more and more repulsive. Edited by: Don Wassall

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great post Don. It's so true and that is why it may be a long time before I get married. Even when you think you found her, it turns out all wrong. At least in my experience so far. They except you for who you are at first, and then 3 - 6 months down the road change on you. Then they tell you how they want you to act, feel and what to do! Screw that. I would rather be single. I want an old fasioned woman who knows how to take care of and treat a man. A lady that respects a man. They are hard to find these days. Never had trouble meeting women, just quality women. When I say quality, I'm talking about personality. I find the beautiful ones, but they also seem to be the crazy ones.

As for Kendra, she is as fake as a 2 cents Barbie. I.M.O. she is good for only one thing and I doubt that is a housewife. Now, I wouldn't even be interested anymore. We need a thread about Scarlett Johanson or some classy ladies, not trashy ladies.Edited by: white lightning

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

I'm way out of the loop on these things. However, I have heard such comments as on this board in consrtuction dressing shanties in the mornings. I don't know what to make of it all. My niece is a beautiful you woman (I knwo a good looking woman, I'm not just saying it because she's my neice), well spoken and sweet. but she seems to be having a hard time finding a guy. You have to keep looking. don't give up. They're our women you're talking about. Try to hang in there with some of them. If you cut and run from them all, nothing will be gained. Remember, women have been the targets of on outragous amout of brainwashing. More than men I think. They're worth the effort. Under-neath all the external baloney is your wife. Get out there and fight for them.

Tom Iron...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i have no idea who the mud sharking skank in the title is.

that being said, there are a lot of good looking women in America. just come on down to the South.
smiley2.gif
while there are FAR too many obese people (as there are throughout the US), to make up for it there are LOTS of hotties. it seems like the southern Missouri border demarcates where all the hot girls are born.

south of the line = babes galore (not counting the fat ones); north of the line = not so much.

seems to be a good reason to name the state Misery, come to think of it. *pun*
smiley36.gif

Menelik

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
i have no idea who the mud sharking skank in the title is.

that being said, there are a lot of good looking women in America. just come on down to the South.
smiley2.gif
while there are FAR too many obese people (as there are throughout the US), to make up for it there are LOTS of hotties. it seems like the southern Missouri border demarcates where all the hot girls are born.

south of the line = babes galore (not counting the fat ones); north of the line = not so much.

seems to be a good reason to name the state Misery, come to think of it. *pun*
smiley36.gif

I had never heard of her either until I finally read this thread. I too am partial to "Georgia Peaches"
smiley61.gif
so much that I married one!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I hadn't heard of her until this thread, and caught about 3 minutes (all I could stomach) of the piece of filth "show" when flipping channels on the Hellivision this evening. She's another tarted-up, plastic Barbi, mudshark, airhead bimbo being glorified by (Globalist Elite controlled) "Hollyweird".
smiley21.gif

Europe

Mentor
Maybe there is better picking in the south. The midwest is barren. I think the cheerleaders in the south are better than USC's, which are supposedly the best. The SEC, Texas, Florida State, UNC all have better cheerleaders than USC.

Scarlett is good, but I also like Rachel Weisz and Jennifer Connolly. Rachel is one of the most underated in looks.

Europe

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
  Men have been de-balled, and women have been made into something that is becoming more and more repulsive.  </div>
American women were much better looking in the 30's and 40's from what I can tell of the old film I've seen.They actually had some shape to them and weren't as fat. Today they are just fat blobs. I should have left this country decades ago like footbar75 is thinking about. Why not, this country is being invaded. Even with all the workout crazes, it doesn't help. When I was in college, these women would put twice as much on their trays as me and then wonder why they are gaining weight. I am getting sick of all these athletes and actors getting all these hot women. It's feast for them and famine for most of us.Why should I pay for their games or movies? I am just making them rich , so they can get all the hot women.I should be attracted to at least 80% of women, but in reality it's 10 to 15%.

I remember Dustin Hoffman crying in an interview because he only had hot women. He said he missed out on some "special" women by ignoring the ugly ones. If that doesn't make you sick, nothing will. The you have punks like dicaprio getting all these women.But I am not bitter.
smiley36.gif