Juan Williams

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The dust up over Juan Williams' firing by NPR brings back memories of something that was said after the Oklahoma City bombing. And I believe it was Williams who said it, I can not find any reference to it on the web, though. Does anyone have a recollection of Juan Williams saying that the bombing by Timothy McViegh was an act of "White men in their natural state"Â￾, or something pretty close to it? Williams' admission that he is fearful of Muslims dressed a certain way on a plane does not rise to the level of bigotry of such a statement. Actually, from what I've seen, Williams just expressed his honest feelings with apparently no malice toward Muslims. If he did indeed make that statement after the Oklahoma City bombing that is a disturbing look into the way his brain operates.

Riddlewire

Master
Williams is an enemy of the white race. He's an enthusiastic supporter of reparations (currently masquerading as Obamacare). NPR may have fired him for a ridiculous liberal reason, but I support whatever actions lead to his unemployment. However, FOXNews just gave him a $2 million contract.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Ok, this source quotes Williams just a couple of days after McViegh was linked to the OC bombing.

On CNN's Capital Gang that night, The Washington Post's Juan Williams argued: "You have angry white men here, sort of in their natural state, and you know, gone berserk.... some fanatic extreme, and I will grant you that. But it's the same kind of idea that has fueled so much of the right-wing triumph over the agenda here in Washington."

If that really was our natural state their wouldn't be a single non-White left. The natural state of far too many Whites these days is do-gooding, cowardice and endless concessions.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
If that really was our natural state their wouldn't be a single non-White left. The natural state of far too many Whites these days is do-gooding, cowardice and endless concessions.

smiley32.gif
Well said sir.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"Juanie" (think short bus) is what my father refers to him as... he's a grotesque mongrel, inside and out.

That pork-nose can scare children from miles away.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I think at some point in the past year or two Juan Williams saw the popularity of many main figures at Fox and the money they were making and decided to gradually work himself into a regular job at the network. It was a calculated decision based on $ signs.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:

A brilliant summation from a brilliant poster. The first order of business in my "natural state"Â￾ would be an act drastically more pro-white that what McVeigh did. He killed many whites, including children, in that bombing.

As others have said, in addition to being a Afro-Supremacist, Williams is tremendously hideous (even for his repulsive clan). His shrunken head is the size of a softball.
Edited by: Thrashen