Joe Biden's America

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's just a matter of time until every letter in the alphabet is added to this insanity. "Higher education" at work:

SneakyQuick

Mentor

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It's called grooming and mass mind control propaganda for decades. So disgusting.
I have family who are students there. Bright kids and perfectly straight. It’s just fashionable to be in the alphabet soup, and I would suspect also that it’s a great “in” for some of the less qualified.

Be tough to know for sure, but it would it stun you to learn someone discovered their alternative pronouns in an attempt to gain admission?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is from Paul Harvey in 1965. It is like a Biden wish list.

That is an All Time Classic and every word is true. It's a Spiritual Battle as the people doing this to adults and children serve the false god
who most call the Devil, Satan or Lucifer. If people haven't woke up yet to this worldwide evil then there is little hope for them.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If you haven’t already, Read “the screwtape letters” by C.S. Lewis for a good treatment of this topic.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I went to Dick's today to buy running shoes. There are dozens of sizeable pictures along the walls of this large store. I saw only two White men out of 50 or more people shown. Meanwhile everyone there but one person, employees and customers, was White. Even all the mannequins are black albeit featureless.

I haven't been to Dunham's lately but it was the same scenario, maybe even worse, the last times I went there. White men are being racially cleansed from all visual aspects of the culture controlled by large corporations. Every single one of them goes along with it, just as they endorse "pride" month, paid abortions for female employees, and the rest of the anti-human globalist agenda. Being racist against Blacks was/is the greatest evil while being racist against Whites is now the highest virtue.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I went to Dick's today to buy running shoes. There are dozens of sizeable pictures along the walls of this large store. I saw only two White men out of 50 or more people shown. Meanwhile everyone there but one person, employees and customers, was White. Even all the mannequins are black albeit featureless.

I haven't been to Dunham's lately but it was the same scenario, maybe even worse, the last times I went there. White men are being racially cleansed from all visual aspects of the culture controlled by large corporations. Every single one of them goes along with it, just as they endorse "pride" month, paid abortions for female employees, and the rest of the anti-human globalist agenda. Being racist against Blacks was/is the greatest evil while being racist against Whites is now the highest virtue.

As sad and depressing it is to see everywhere, if this it what it takes to wake more of our people up then so be it. The only problem is after
a while many whites will become desensatized to it. I hope not but so many people just cannot think independently. As an example a few
posters here just vanish and don't post after you locked a certain thread. Hide the secrets said the Gatekeepers. Glad your doing better
physically Don. I would love to see America go back to the old ways. I can dream can't I?

The Hock

Master
We have a Dick's in this town. They stopped selling firearms and firearms related items a while back. Stupid move in this area unless you're dead set on signaling. I forget what I was looking for but I couldn't find it. Some of the aisles ended up in dead ends. I couldn't find any help and actually spotted one employee hiding behind a display to avoid dealing with me. That put them on my no-go list and haven't been there in years.

But I might just go there and take a stroll to see if they're doing the same as the one Don went to.

and behind it all are the zionists, read David Duke's books My Awakening and Jewish Supremacy. They changed my life, he is a national treasure

Dick's sucks. I've been going to Academy Sports, which seems to have a much better selection. Haven't really paid attention to any of their wall posters; might be the same, but they haven't given up on guns and ammo, last I checked.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I believe Dicks stopped selling ammo and guns around the same time they switched their leadership to a woman ceo. Progress.

Phall

Master

I flew on Delta this past weekend: they decorate the walls of the boarding tunnels with promotional posters, something about “comfort.” This seems like a solid choice for a theme, since flying is more of a stressful chore in my mind than any sort of luxury experience. I’d consider a neutral and uneventful experience to be a great success.

As far as the poster campaign, the comfort theme was all that the ad agency got right. The models were all minorities and/or women, from flight staff to passengers. However, they did find space to include a couple of white males on this shot here:

1689624849366.jpeg

(I was able to find this pic by searching for “delta new promotional poster” - it’s hosted by a homosexual blog in an article bragging about it)

I was flying out of a new Delta terminal, where I also experienced my first instance of “gender neutral” bathrooms. Instead of the traditional binary facilities, which are traditionally clean and spacious, passengers may now wait in line to use a row of outhouses, which were modeled exactly like airplane bathrooms. I had to stand on my duffel bag just to have room to piss into the toilet. I suppose this is a small price to pay to prevent the 0.05% of mentally-ill perverts from feeling “misgendered” during their travel experience.

NikoDuke

Mentor
They're really going after RFK for merely mentioning the Tribe..peculiar as he also mentioned the Chinese, whom GOP Inc constantly tells me is America's greatest enemy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
583f7ea45184562f.jpg

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The comments on that gab article are amazing. Some people think whitey still needs to join the military. To get fed into a foreign meat grinder ?

Just like the bud light boycott is absolutely hurting Transheuser Busch, young white men staying away from the military will have the desired effect as well

If White recruits stop enlisting, it's just what the Biden regime and the Establishment wants. The idea is to drive White men out of the military. They will exult when they can boast of the U.S. Army being majority nonwhite.

El Gringo

Mentor
If White recruits stop enlisting, it's just what the Biden regime and the Establishment wants. The idea is to drive White men out of the military. They will exult when they can boast of the U.S. Army being majority nonwhite.

We don’t need anymore white men dying on foreign soil. Let them have their majority non white tranny infested military. If for some crazy reason the mainland is invaded white men will fight.