Joe Biden's America

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Did anyone see the video where the white marine choked a crazy black guy on the subway and he died? He wasn’t charged yet but I believe he will. Blacks are so angry and literally calling for violence against this guy and calling us saltines and white devils. The level of racism that is perfectly allowed by blacks is mind boggling.

Did anyone see the video where the white marine choked a crazy black guy on the subway and he died? He wasn’t charged yet but I believe he will. Blacks are so angry and literally calling for violence against this guy and calling us saltines and white devils. The level of racism that is perfectly allowed by blacks is mind boggling.
Now the guy's family is coming out of the woodwork looking for a payout and doing the usual "he was a good boy" routine. Where were they when he was alive?

Fort Liberty? Lol. Might as well just change it to Fort Fred G. Sanford or Fort Rollo seeing as how the military is committing harakiri.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Now the guy's family is coming out of the woodwork looking for a payout and doing the usual "he was a good boy" routine. Where were they when he was alive?
Exactly. The da is racist Alvin Bragg so not sure what all these blacks want. The guy had like 45 arrests and I am sure a few of his victims were white.

chris371

Mentor
In conversations about these cases i always say: if the dead guy was white, you wouldnt even know his Name.

I ask people: Name me one instance where a white teen was killed by a cop/ security/etc.

They cant, because the TV didnt tell them about it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
In conversations about these cases i always say: if the dead guy was white, you wouldnt even know his Name.

I ask people: Name me one instance where a white teen was killed by a cop/ security/etc.

They cant, because the TV didnt tell them about it.
Spot on. Subway crime has been going on forever in NYC and big cities. Certain group finds it amusing to beat the **** out of unsuspecting commuters. Here’s a video I was listening to regarding a situation that happened in 1984. A self defense shooting involving a White Man and 4 youffs.

Booth

Mentor
Does anyone remember Bernard Getz? He was the last white in N.Y. City that defended himself that I can remember. The original Paul Kersey.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone remember Bernard Getz? He was the last white in N.Y. City that defended himself that I can remember. The original Paul Kersey.
That was a huge story for a considerable length of time.

The half-Jewish Goetz was essentially made an example of, like so many after him and like this young White former Marine in NYC will be. The object always is to intimidate White men into submission in situations where their courage used to be honored.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That was a huge story for a considerable length of time.

The half-Jewish Goetz was essentially made an example of, like so many after him and like this young White former Marine in NYC will be. The object always is to intimidate White men into submission in situations where their courage used to be honored.

The best things whites can do in my opinion is to live in the country and away from all of these bad characters in the cities. So much
crime. The bigger the city and the more crime. Not to mention the traffic, polution, trash, noise and cost of living to name a few. Your
better to have a longer commute to work or find a way to work from home. If we are not allowed to defend ourselves we must separate
for our very survival. It will only get worse as we head into a depression! When there are little jobs, money or food it will be beyond dangerous!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The best things whites can do in my opinion is to live in the country and away from all of these bad characters in the cities. So much
crime. The bigger the city and the more crime. Not to mention the traffic, polution, trash, noise and cost of living to name a few. Your
better to have a longer commute to work or find a way to work from home. If we are not allowed to defend ourselves we must separate
for our very survival. It will only get worse as we head into a depression! When there are little jobs, money or food it will be beyond dangerous!
It’s happening already. If the “great migration” was blacks moving from the south to the north to work in industrial cities (and then to drive those cities into the ground) then the movement into the sunbelt cities is a largely white phenomenon.

Look at cities that experienced white flight like Newark NJ. Fifty years after the race riots the city is still a shell of its former self.

The only whites moving to cities are those right out of college pursuing jobs but ultimately they move back out once the kids need schools. Maybe some of them will stay but most don’t want anything to do with the vibrancy. They don’t use public transit and so they can avoid the joys of diversity by and large.

It’s one thing to live a city lifestyle when you’re single, interacting only with other professional class people, quite another to try to raise a family there.

The character of a city is defined by families (usually ethnic whites ) living and raising kids there. I am very dubious about the idea of gentrification restoring cities to their former glory.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It’s happening already. If the “great migration” was blacks moving from the south to the north to work in industrial cities (and then to drive those cities into the ground) then the movement into the sunbelt cities is a largely white phenomenon.

Look at cities that experienced white flight like Newark NJ. Fifty years after the race riots the city is still a shell of its former self.

The only whites moving to cities are those right out of college pursuing jobs but ultimately they move back out once the kids need schools. Maybe some of them will stay but most don’t want anything to do with the vibrancy. They don’t use public transit and so they can avoid the joys of diversity by and large.

It’s one thing to live a city lifestyle when you’re single, interacting only with other professional class people, quite another to try to raise a family there.

The character of a city is defined by families (usually ethnic whites ) living and raising kids there. I am very dubious about the idea of gentrification restoring cities to their former glory.
We may be in cycle where gentrified downtowns are now swinging in the other way. I remember when Toronto gentrified in the late 80's onward and downtown neighborhoods were swiftly scrubbed of welfare recipients/unemployment recipients. Then working class renters were pushed out due to skyrocketing rents.

Since the pandemic commercial real estate has tanked and many condo owners have sold off their properties and may never move back to off the financial district neighborhoods.

We have also witnessed mentally ill public transit riders stabbing, pushing and burning normal commuters. I remember when NYC had an image of normal commuters being subjected to these incidents and Charles Bronson had his Death Wish starring role.

Society may be devolving to this again...

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m too young to know of it but the video I shared involves him and contains footage from his interview confession.

I asked my dad if he remembers and he said “ya the media called him a vigilante.”

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
We may be in cycle where gentrified downtowns are now swinging in the other way. I remember when Toronto gentrified in the late 80's onward and downtown neighborhoods were swiftly scrubbed of welfare recipients/unemployment recipients. Then working class renters were pushed out due to skyrocketing rents.

Since the pandemic commercial real estate has tanked and many condo owners have sold off their properties and may never move back to off the financial district neighborhoods.

We have also witnessed mentally ill public transit riders stabbing, pushing and burning normal commuters. I remember when NYC had an image of normal commuters being subjected to these incidents and Charles Bronson had his Death Wish starring role.

Society may be devolving to this again...
I wish! That was a great movie. But there’s no White man with the balls to take that kind of revenge anymore.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I wish! That was a great movie. But there’s no White man with the balls to take that kind of revenge anymore.
Jeff Goldblum is one of the murdering, raping thugs shown in the beginning of the trailer in post #614. :) I watched that movie from the beginning a couple of years ago for the first time in a very long time and was surprised by how ridiculously multi-racial it was in the way it portrayed the criminal element and their 'hoods. Even in 1974 Charles Bronson's vigilantism had to be compensated for with how the bad guys were shown. Guess that's why it still shows up in the rotation of the HBO/Cinemax/Showtime cable networks.

1-Death Wish - Goldblum.jpg

1-Death Wish - Goldblum 2.jpg

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Now the guy who apparently committed the Texas shooting was a Hispanic and they are claiming he followed Neo Nazism. This will certainly fit into Joeys narrative of white supremacists are the biggest danger.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Now the guy who apparently committed the Texas shooting was a Hispanic and they are claiming he followed Neo Nazism. This will certainly fit into Joeys narrative of white supremacists are the biggest danger.
This guy wasn't even vaguely White. All he was, was an insane maniac who read or visited far right websites. So the next time a full blooded African black shoots up whatever place will Biden try and pin White supremacy ideology on this act of madness?

PS I hadn't see the movie in years and forgot the thugs that raped and killed Bronson's fictional wife were an all White crew which was not too likely in 1970's New York unless he lived in an ethnic enclave(which he didn't).

Also things are so bad in Toronto with crazed maniacs public transit operators are told to not confront fare evaders on buses and trains and street cars as transit drivers have been punched and stabbed for the equivalent of a 2.50 US fare.

Last edited:

Goetz was on an A&E show a dozen or so years ago. He was doing pretty well.

After shooting the muggers, Goetz left the subway train, caught a cab and got back to his apartment. He then went to New Hampshire and spent several weeks there. He then turned himself in and NYC law enforcement went after him.

Had Goetz not turned himself in and kept his mouth shut he would likely never have been caught.

A friend who lives in NYC told me in a subway car, circa 1988, a young black would-be robber pulled a gun on a conservatively dressed white man described by witnesses as in his mid-50s. The white man drew a gun and shot him dead.

The police called on the shooter to turn himself in. Of course, they intended to crucify him, but he was more sensible than Goetz, and never came forward. As far as my friend knows, the cops never found him.

Flint

Mentor
White criminals making up the majority of the law breakers in hollyweird movies is par for the course. You see it everywhere, even most of Dirty Harry’s bad guys were White.

In the dystopian future where Biff has become rich in Back to the future II, all the “bad guys” are White bikers. Because yeah that’s what urban dysfunction looks like, a bunch of White guys on motorcycles terrorizing everybody.

Burglar alarm commercials are my favorite. It’s usually young White men dressed in black that home owners have to fear.

Flint

Mentor
Recently the MSM was trying to throw dirt on Tucker Carlson by covering some remarks he made about seeing some white guys jump an antifa thug, and saying “white men don’t fight like that”. Insinuating that Whites don’t gang stomp people like *ahem* other groups.

Aside from the fact that it’s perfectly true, Carlson’s main crime was in saying something positive about Whites as a group. That should give you a little insight into his real feelings on the subject.

I remember my uncle telling me when I was a kid don’t ever be afraid of one lone black kid, but if you see a bunch together, run for your life. That turned out to be true many times.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
White criminals making up the majority of the law breakers in hollyweird movies is par for the course. You see it everywhere, even most of Dirty Harry’s bad guys were White.

In the dystopian future where Biff has become rich in Back to the future II, all the “bad guys” are White bikers. Because yeah that’s what urban dysfunction looks like, a bunch of White guys on motorcycles terrorizing everybody.

Burglar alarm commercials are my favorite. It’s usually young White men dressed in black that home owners have to fear.

Great post. Yes the anti whites literally hate and mock us 24/7 around the world. Luckily many of us have common sense to know
where to go and where not go go. Many liberals have been murdered because they have little racial awareness and go in the wrong
places thinking everything is fine. Some survive and many don't. I feel bad for them but growing up in school should show alot of
people that like in jail people moslty stick in groups for comfort and safety by ethincity.

Not really the right place but a sad &funny brainless movie from 2006 is "Idiocracy". It shows how brain dead the majority of people
are in the future. Not the best movie but it shows the normies match to destruction. Sadly we are almost there.

Robot Pol

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Recently the MSM was trying to throw dirt on Tucker Carlson by covering some remarks he made about seeing some white guys jump an antifa thug, and saying “white men don’t fight like that”. Insinuating that Whites don’t gang stomp people like *ahem* other groups.

Aside from the fact that it’s perfectly true, Carlson’s main crime was in saying something positive about Whites as a group. That should give you a little insight into his real feelings on the subject.

I remember my uncle telling me when I was a kid don’t ever be afraid of one lone black kid, but if you see a bunch together, run for your life. That turned out to be true many times.
“White men don’t fight like that”

Probably why we’re losing this battle by sticking to our moral high grounds, when others play by a very different rulebook.

Agree about the pack of youffs though. Never relax.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
89f32ecbcad85c37.jpeg