Jimmer Fredette

icsept

Master
That would be nice especially since I could see him play in person.

That's what I thought when I went to a Thunder game to see the T-Wolves in person. The incessant, blaring hip-hop music and the DWF's make it hard to enjoy. Here are some photos of the idiot I was sitting behind.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11

Riggins44

Master
Amen to that. I really hope Jimmer plays well and New York signs him to a longer term deal. He is a semi-local boy from the Albany area.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Great news! Excited for his debut. Knicks have nothing to lose in bringing him up!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Put on the Knicks game for a few minutes and the fans at MSG are chanting "Jimmer". The pea-brained coaching staff however has not appeased the fan request. The Knicks are playing like crap and getting hammered as usual. Their offense is offensive. Yet they won't give an offensive spark plug like Fredette a shot? Why did they even call him up if they had no intention to see what he's got? Total bull.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jimmer was cut today. For some odd reason the interim Coach Kurt Ramblis doesn't like the kid. He never wanted Jimmer to be even signed to a 10 day contract. What a joke. Rambis was an average player if that and he is a horrible coach. Not to mention he knows nothing about talent. Again only in America would teams rather lose than to play guys like Jimmer and Tebow. We all know that they hate white chirstian athletes.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Didn't even get a chance to prove himself. On par with caste whore methods over the years...

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Yeah but the so called experts and fans will say he lacks the elite talent required to play in the nba. What a joke. The
kid could have really helped alot of teams. I have no doubt that he could score at will in the nba. He has proved it the few times they let him play and gave him minutes. His defense is also way better than guys like Carmelo and many others.

Jimmer Fredette is not in the nba because of 2 reasons. His race and his religion.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jimmer is better than Curry but since he is white was never given the same opportunity.

icsept

Master
Jimmer is playing in The Basketball Tournament, winner take all million dollar tournament. He looks good…still unstoppable.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jimmer is playing in The Basketball Tournament, winner take all million dollar tournament. He looks good…still unstoppable.

It still pisses me off that the league let Curry remain in the league but got Jimmer out as soon as possible. Fredette is and always will be better than Curry.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jimmer Fredette could have led the NBA in scoring. He was that good. Two reasons he was screwed over in my opinion. One his strong christian faith. Like Tim Tebow they hate christians spreading the gospel. The Elites all worship the other guy. Second
is obvious as he is a pasty white boy from Utah. They can't let our type disprove the myths. Fredette was amazing. I miss watching him play. What a shame what was done to him and so many other great athletes we love in this anti white sports world we live in.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Jimmer continues to do what he does: light up the scoreboard and opponents. despite the NBA’s refusal to play him, he is still playing at a very high level (and getting paid good money in China). his most recent outing showed him leading Team USA to the gold medal in the FIBA 3x3 Americup on Sunday night. not surprisingly, it was also Jimmer who hit the dagger that gave the USA the win.

on a related note, it was Canyon Barry (anyone else remember him?), another purposefully ignored overachieving gunner, that was the tournament mvp.

Phall

Master
Jimmer is currently captaining the USA FIBA 3x3 team. This is a very amateur-ish roster composition featuring 3/4 whites (including Brent Barry's son Canyon). The USA is ranked #2 out of the 20 finalists and have won their first two group stage games (half court, 1- and 2-pointers, games to 21). Jimmer is second in scoring after two game days.

Stats: https://fiba3x3.com/2023/worldcup/stats/men/players
Standings: https://fiba3x3.com/2023/worldcup/standings/men/pools

Like other FIBA events, there are WAY more white players than the Western-curated basketball we're used to.
Rosters: https://fiba3x3.com/2023/worldcup/teams/men

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jimmer is currently captaining the USA FIBA 3x3 team. This is a very amateur-ish roster composition featuring 3/4 whites (including Brent Barry's son Canyon). The USA is ranked #2 out of the 20 finalists and have won their first two group stage games (half court, 1- and 2-pointers, games to 21). Jimmer is second in scoring after two game days.

Stats: https://fiba3x3.com/2023/worldcup/stats/men/players
Standings: https://fiba3x3.com/2023/worldcup/standings/men/pools

Like other FIBA events, there are WAY more white players than the Western-curated basketball we're used to.
Rosters: https://fiba3x3.com/2023/worldcup/teams/men

It's great to see Jimmer Fredette still playing the game he loves. He could have been a superstar! A white Steph Curry.

I find it fascinating that the league is so white. Must be with the low money sports they don't care. Only the pro sports
where they push the anti white narrative 24/7.