Jimmer Fredette

Here's another typical, but different example of the caste system.
Jeremy Lin is an Asian American point guard for the Knicks.
He led his SF Bay Area team to the California HS State title.
Yet, wasn't recruited.
So he went to Harvard and had a great career. But wasn't drafted.
Now, because of injuries, and incompetence by other players, he has reluctantly been given a chance to play.
Guess what? 28 pts tonight. 25 points on Saturday.
Obviously the guy has talent, but nobody would give him a chance to play.....because he's not black.
And that is the caste system. If you're not black, you're not good.
Coaches, scouts, GMs, fans, etc. judging athletes on race. To them race equals athletic ability.
It really continues to amaze me that coaches and scouts don't understand that so called 'athleticism' cannot replace skill. Natural 'talent' is always chosen over developed talent, i.e., skill. It's disgusting.
Anyway, I know some of you don't care about an Asian guy making it in the NBA, but to me, he's still a caste buster, and that's a good thing!

i agree that even asians and mexicans receive the caste treatment. all those hispanics in baseball are negro hispanics, such as dominicans, cubans, and puerto ricans. mexicans do not have any negro blood in them, so they dont get preferential treatment. i live in california, so i see that hard-working mexicans and asians often dont get a chance in sports, while blacks get recruited in every sport. this evens things out for whites in california, but only in california. in states with mostly blacks and whites, whites get screwed. anyways asians need to leave our white nation and go back to their own country, so i could care less.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lin has been a pleasant suprise for the Knicks. I enjoy watching him play.

Back to the Jimmer. He had 13 points in only 17 minutes of play last night. It has to be so frustrating to get so few minutes in the games and sometimes get zero. He clearly can score and he is also a great dribble who can pass. His defense has been ok so far but the coach just doesn't seem to want to play the kid. This is exactly why I wanted him to go to a white friendly team. The Twolves among a handful of others would have started him from day one and he would be doing what Rubio is doing? It's sad that he is stuck on the Kings for 3 years. Maybe they will trade him eventually before then if things don't work out. Keep your head up Jimmer.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I wish Jimmer would've been drafted to a better team than the hapless Kings.

I also enjoy watching Jeremy Lin play for the Knicks, and I root for him as a caste buster too.

icsept

Master
Keith Smart has now inserted 5'9" point guard, Isaiah Thomas into the starting lineup with point guard Tyreke Evans and shooting guard Marcus Thornton. Those three are getting 35 minutes per game, leaving Jimmer with the scraps. Despite using two point guards in the lineup, Sacramento is Last in the league in assists. Additionally, they are last in the league in shooting percentage. I can only hope that Sacramento continues to lose and Keith Smart is run out of town. In the meantime, this will be a wasted season for Jimmer.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Keith Smart has now inserted 5'9" point guard, Isaiah Thomas into the starting lineup with point guard Tyreke Evans and shooting guard Marcus Thornton. Those three are getting 35 minutes per game, leaving Jimmer with the scraps. Despite using two point guards in the lineup, Sacramento is Last in the league in assists. Additionally, they are last in the league in shooting percentage. I can only hope that Sacramento continues to lose and Keith Smart is run out of town. In the meantime, this will be a wasted season for Jimmer.
That boneheaded, AA hire was just extended. Jimmer needs to get traded as Smart clearly has a black-first agenda.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7649589/sacramento-kings-extend-keith-smart-2012-13-campaign

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's now becoming more and more apparent that the goal is to completely destroy Fredette's career. Some games he doesn't even play at all. He's only averaging 18 minutes per game this year. How can the best player in college basketball last year be treated this way? The NBA just doesn't want any white stars at the 1, 2, and 3 positions.

Deacon

Guru
Jimmer needs to be more selfish and shoot more. But I guess he doesn't want to piss off the brothas.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That's from Jan of 2011. Little good it did. And they would probably now say that they were right about his lack of afleticism.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The Sacramento Kings are finally giving Jimmer some playing time, and he is doing well with it: 15, 22, and 10 pts in his last 3 games.
Let's hope the team opens their eyes and continues to give him more playing time.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It's nice to see his shooting numbers are up across the board from last season.

39% to 46% in FGs
36% to 39% in 3 point FGs
83% to 96% in FTs

Yep, he's only missed 2 free throws all season.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The Sacramento Kings are finally giving Jimmer some playing time, and he is doing well with it: 15, 22, and 10 pts in his last 3 games.
Let's hope the team opens their eyes and continues to give him more playing time.

Jimmer is still on a bit of a roll with 16pts last night in 23 minutes of play.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Would it be safe to say that Jimmer not starting is one of the most obvious examples of the caste system?

icsept

Master
Just wanted to give this thread a bump so we don't forget about Jimmer wasting away in Sacramento. I always check the box score to see how Keith Smart continues to screw Jimmer over. This failing, flailing franchise would gain instant positive attention by allowing Jimmer to do his thing. His minutes are so garbage and inconsistent, it's criminal. A couple weeks ago he poured in 14 points in 9 minutes. The name of the game is scoring - 95% of the all-time greats were primarily known for their offensive skills. Jimmer's supposed lack of defense can always be overcome with scheme and team defense.

It is a shame and a crime that an amazing talent like Jimmer has to rot on the bench behind a bunch of no name scrubs on one of the worst teams in the league. Keith Smart cannot be fired fast enough. It's infuriating.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Smart will be fired although not as quickly as he should be. Gee I wonder why? The team is still supposed to be moving to Seattle last I heard although Sacramento is trying to stop it from happening. I think they will move. We need to call them the Suckramento Kings and Jimmer cannot leave that team quick enough. They are doing to Jimmer what the Jets are doing to Tebow. What a complete waste of incredible talent. Jimmer needs to go where they will love him and most importantly where they will make him a starter!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Things just got worse for Jimmer, as Greivas Vasquez was traded to the Kings.
Vasquez came in 2nd as most improved player in the league.
He averaged 9 assist/game (3rd in the league) and 14 pts/game.
He is a point guard, same position as Jimmer, and started all year.
Jimmer will likely move further down the bench or be traded.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The best case scenario for him would be a trade. I still think he would look great in a Jazz Uniform and with hiim and Hayword, they could start moving in the right direction. Fans would go crazy. You always hear that the whole world revolves around money. So tell me why the Jazz pased up Jimmer and why the Jacksonville Jaguars passed up Tebow. There is always an agenda that sometimes even trumps the money trail and it's a bunch of b.s. One thing is for sure. Jimmer needs to get the hell away from the Suckramento Kings.:biggrin:

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The best case scenario for him would be a trade. I still think he would look great in a Jazz Uniform and with hiim and Hayword, they could start moving in the right direction. Fans would go crazy. You always hear that the whole world revolves around money. So tell me why the Jazz pased up Jimmer and why the Jacksonville Jaguars passed up Tebow. There is always and agenda that sometimes even trumps the money trail and it's a bunch of b.s. One thing is for sure. Jimmer needs to get the hell away from the Suckramento Kings.:biggrin:
It's always made financial sense for pro teams to draft local college stars. The built in fan support is already there and aren't team sports about cheering for your local team? What better way to express that then to get guys that already have a local following? In fact in the early days of pro football teams had area's where they were allowed first dibs at hiring the local college stars. In the NHL the Montreal Canadians had first rights to players from Quebec. I think it's part of the agenda to try and tear down local attachments and make all players (people) citizens of the world so that there is no loyalty to town, city, state, even country, except that whoever wears the uniform is the one you should cheer for regardless of they have any actually connection to the area. When you consider the millions of dollars that teams like the Jazz and Jaguars have left on the table ignoring their local star players then it is obvious there is an agenda at work.

MiamiHeatFan

Caste media loves Ben "white guilt" Mclemore because as a child he didn't get to eat food because racist Whites didn't provide enough gimmedats for his single mom of 6 children. His big brother is in prison because of robbery and racist White jewdicial system.

Jimmer was a superior player in college. So what makes Mclemore better? He's got "dat upside" "affleticism" and "shooting stroke"

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So Jimmer is "allowed" to start and play 32 minutes and guess what? He scores 23 points. Now to roto to rain on the parade:

Jimmer Fredette was left open for most of Thursday's game and hit five 3-pointers, finishing with 23 points, four boards, five assists and two steals on 9-of-15 shooting.

The obligatory 'it's preseason' is required here and Jimmer won't be doing this much, if at all this season. The Kings do need some shooters on the perimeter, but with the way coach Mike Malone preaches defense, it's not going to help Fredette's chances for minutes.

There is that pesky Whites can't play defense thing again. Does everyone remember how JJ Redick was supposedly a "terrible defender" when he entered the league? Well he no doubt worked on it and now is one of the better 2 guard defenders in the league. Jimmer is suffering the same "racial defensive apprenticeship" which is absurd because his scoring would far out-weigh any defensive problems. Countless blacks who are good scorers are afforded this privilege.

With that said, there is alot of truth to rotoworlds annoying commentary. Jimmer probably won't get playing time on the Kings. Management has loaded up on black PGs and SGs with "dat upside" so the deck is stacked against him. A trade remains his best option.

Jimmer improved his ball handling

Jimmer Fredette's offseason work on his ballhandling is paying off. During his 23-point, five-assist effort against the Suns, he used escape-dribbles to free himself for jumpers and passes, exploited screens and angles for pick and rolls, and in general, played within himself. His improved ballhandling remains key. He can shoot - which means he will always have a job in this league - but his willingness to defend and ability to utilize his dribble spacing and open shots will dictate the essence of his career.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's official. The Sacramento Kings declined the option year for Jimmer Fredette. I could see this coming as they never play the kid. Teams around the nba have until Feb. to make a trade for him. If not, Jimmer will rot on the bench all season for the third year in a row. Very similar to Gerhart on the Vikings. The good news though is that he will get the hell out of there by next summer at the latest. No looking back. It's disgusting that he is already 24 and has his prime years of basketball spent watching the game instead of playing and actually helping a team to win. That's why I call them the Suckramento Kings. Why the hell did they draft the kid? I ask the same question about Gerhart to the Viqueens. Haha. The only brigh side for both of these guys is that they got paid alot of money to do nothing and there body isn't all beat up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
At the moment, there are 6 teams that have contacted the Kings about a possible trade for Jimmer Fredette. Sacramento is not disclosing what teams have called them though. It is reported however that Utah is not one of them. I'm scratching my head again. A guy that is a legend in Utah and only 24 years of age is not wanted. Only in America. They must not want to see out games and make countless amounts of money on jerseys. Yeah Utah is smart? Who needs money let along a guy who could help them win again!

icsept

Master
Free Jimmer! He's shooting 51% on 3 pointers this season. Anybody need some of that? In January, he's averaged 7.0 pts and 2 assists in only 12.8 minutes, while hitting 55% of his threes.