Jake Funk

Warhawk_46

Master
No matter the dearth of talent by black running backs… a white man just cannot be allowed to show them up. Real talents like Nall, Borghi and Funk MUST be kept away from the position in the Negro Football League. Black fragility demands it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No matter the dearth of talent by black running backs… a white man just cannot be allowed to show them up. Real talents like Nall, Borghi and Funk MUST be kept away from the position in the Negro Football League. Black fragility demands it.

Have to keep the lie going. Glad there are a few of us that see through out. All three should be on rosters and getting touches every week.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Funk cut by the Saints
Nuts! Like they don't need him in any way? Full-on bozo management to let him go and add to that the coaching staff basically didn't play Hill last night. Is this WWF from the 1980's?

El Gringo

Mentor
The Saints 2 backs barely pulled off 3 ypc against the Ravens. The still can’t give Funk a shot! What do they have to lose besides hurting the feelings of the blacks.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think hurting those feelings in a city with a large black population is probably all they need. I guess it isn’t about winning necessarily. These coaches are more babysitters than coaches. Just my .02

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Downer. It could be worse. The Saints could neglect getting the ball in the hands of the multi talented #7. :grazy:

Warhawk_46

Master
Downer. It could be worse. The Saints could neglect getting the ball in the hands of the multi talented #7. :grazy:
I mean 2 out of the Saints most talented running backs are white men… but heaven forbid they get to lead their teams to victory. I continue to hope the NFL folds one day… or that our nation divides and we can have separate leagues where ours would be much more fair to white men.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Jake Funk will stay with the Colts next fall. If he does I hope he actually get's to carry the ball. They had him on the
practice squad mostly and when they brought him up just make him a bench & special teams guy. At 25 years of age now, Funks
chances are running out. Has he ever got a fair chance yet? Not really to be honest. The Rams are the only team to give him a handful
of carries before cutting him. On the bright side he just got engaged so congrats to him. Hope he still gets a shot!