Jacksonville Jaguars Owner says he is not interested in Tebow period

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So now today we have the news that the Jags Owner doesn't want Tim Tebow. Explain this to me? Your team just went 2-14. You have no viable qb at the moment and no plan for the future. The team is struggling to sell tickets. The public/fans are screaming for them to go get Tim Tebow! Yet for some odd reason, maybe his lack of an efficient tan, the Jags are now uninterested. This makes zero sense. Is this guy anti christian? Is he anti white? Is he against selling tickets, jerseys, hats, and maybe winning a few more games? It really makes you wonder.

This crap is making my blood boil. Tim Tebow is called a bust despite leading the Broncos to the playoffs for the first time in a decade before Manning and winning a playoff game. He is called washed up yet never getting a full year to start. Then the 9 games he did start they run a offense that is so boring that pop warner teams run more complicated schemes. Yet despite this they won. The players rallied around him and so did the fans. Yet Jacksonville doesn't want him and neither does any other team? Are you listening Kansas City? How about the AZ Cardinals? So many horrible teams yet no one wants to give the kid a chance.

No matter what anyone says. This is more than an anti white thing! It's anti christian at it's worst. It also is about keeping whitey from being a star qb who can run as good as anyone. They fear his sucess. F*** the NFL!!!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Not so long ago the Jags were expressing interest in him, and it was said that he was very probably going to be a Jag next year.This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are things going on behind the scenes that we dont know. THe caste system is more than just a mind state. Somebody in high places is making sure that certain unacceptable things just dont happen. There are puppet masters, and it can no longer be questioned by reasonable people.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wow! I don't think I have ever seen you this mad, WL! What could be the case? Maybe the bruthas on the team stated to Khan that they don't want Tebow. After all, as soon as Tebow arrived in NY his teammates were immediately hating on him to the media. Or does this mean they are going to draft Geno Smiff, another supa afflete! Tebow may very well be done in the league or just end up being a second or third string backup for the remainder of his career. He deserves better.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well there goes that theory I had foolishly bought into. Sounds like Tebow is pretty much done -can't really recall another player who did everything right and had a really high potential level just be reduced to nothing by the like of BSPN and it's chorus of uninformed buffoon talking heads AND the jew run anti-christian media.

No one wants him - one can only hope the some coach rises up with some balls and asks the obvious question - if Griffin and Newton are able to play in the exact same offense they played in during college why can't Tebow. The irony here is that his only advocate is McWigger - maybe Tebow does find his way to New England and becomes a do it all type player.

So now today we have the news that the Jags Owner doesn't want Tim Tebow. Explain this to me? Your team just went 2-14. You have no viable qb at the moment and no plan for the future. The team is struggling to sell tickets. The public/fans are screaming for them to go get Tim Tebow! Yet for some odd reason, maybe his lack of an efficient tan, the Jags are now uninterested. This makes zero sense. Is this guy anti christian? Is he anti white? Is he against selling tickets, jerseys, hats, and maybe winning a few more games? It really makes you wonder.

This crap is making my blood boil. Tim Tebow is called a bust despite leading the Broncos to the playoffs for the first time in a decade before Manning and winning a playoff game. He is called washed up yet never getting a full year to start. Then the 9 games he did start they run a offense that is so boring that pop warner teams run more complicated schemes. Yet despite this they won. The players rallied around him and so did the fans. Yet Jacksonville doesn't want him and neither does any other team? Are you listening Kansas City? How about the AZ Cardinals? So many horrible teams yet no one wants to give the kid a chance.

No matter what anyone says. This is more than an anti white thing! It's anti christian at it's worst. It also is about keeping whitey from being a star qb who can run as good as anyone. They fear his sucess. F*** the NFL!!!

Tebow rushed for over 600 yards in his final 11 regular season starts for the Broncos, and these yards were gained in the most arduous fashion possible, since the Broncos were running the ball on 1st and 2nd down almost every time without question. If you start this powerhouse on the Jags or any other team for a full season and he breaks Vick's single season rushing record with all odds against him, the caste system will be weakened immensely. Especially considering he will sell out every game, sell the most jerseys, and have the highest rated games.

His Christianity is secondary to Tebow being a moral, handsome, well-built, ultra athletic white boy. The elite want white women craving mostly hollywood type white boys that are "socially liberal", self-loathing, and accepting of feminist raunch culture.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Tebow rushed for over 600 yards in his final 11 regular season starts for the Broncos, and these yards were gained in the most arduous fashion possible, since the Broncos were running the ball on 1st and 2nd down almost every time without question. If you start this powerhouse on the Jags or any other team for a full season and he breaks Vick's single season rushing record with all odds against him, the caste system will be weakened immensely. Especially considering he will sell out every game, sell the most jerseys, and have the highest rated games.

His Christianity is secondary to Tebow being a moral, handsome, well-built, ultra athletic white boy. The elite want white women craving mostly hollywood type white boys that are "socially liberal", self-loathing, and accepting of feminist raunch culture.
So much for being "All In". Unless he was told by personnel people that they would have to implement a college style offense from the ground up this makes no sense. I wonder if any team will want him for a qb or will a team try and make him a Jim Jensen or more rugged version of Brad Smith. I can't see Khan hating Christians or Whites as he has been largely a conformist and has a White wife and White looking children I do wonder if they are Muslims though. Here is the All In commercial and parody of Gangum Style that he probably endorses....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvrXYJHG9JE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRu1Rq4sIAU

white is right

Hall of Famer
So much for being "All In". Unless he was told by personnel people that they would have to implement a college style offense from the ground up this makes no sense. I wonder if any team will want him for a qb or will a team try and make him a Jim Jensen or more rugged version of Brad Smith. I can't see Khan hating Christians or Whites as he has been largely a conformist and has a White wife and White looking children I do wonder if they are Muslims though. Here is the All In commercial and parody of Gangum Style that he probably endorses....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvrXYJHG9JE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRu1Rq4sIAU
Guys Khan is "All In", it's the new management that isn't buying into the notion that Tebow is a viable qb....http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...ts-not-jacksonville-jaguars-plans-new-gm-says

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Should be interesting to see what this Caldwell guy does in Jacksonville. Looks like most of his experience was with the Colts organization as a scout. His most recent stint in blacklanta leaves something to be desired as does his outright rejection of Tebow.

This whole Tebow fiasco really has me irked. Hopefully someone out there sees the value in him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tebow will probably end up in New England or out of the league entirely. Bill Belichick seems to be the only NFL coach or GM who thinks outside the box, or who has the cajones to defy Caste orthodoxy.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tebow will probably end up in New England or out of the league entirely. Bill Belichick seems to be the only NFL coach or GM who thinks outside the box, or who has the cajones to defy Caste orthodoxy.

That would be awesome. I'd love to see the Pats using him at HB, TE, WR & wildcat.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes that would make sense. He probably would use him similar to Jim Jensen. It's funny but BB grew up around the Naval academy and probably realized that his father extracted the maximum value out of his players by thinking outside the box.

Gibbon

Guru
Tebow has a supporter in Westoff

"Former New York Jets special-teams coach Mike Westhoff has never been one to mince words. But now that Westhoff is retired, the gloves are completely off on all that went wrong in New York (6-10) last season.

nyj.gif
Westhoff made an appearance on WQAM in South Florida and shed plenty of light from the inside on the Tim Tebow debacle.

"It was an absolute mess," Westhoff explained. "You can say it however else you want it: It was really a mess. I was very disappointed."

Westhoff, like many media and Jets fans, didn't get all the hoopla over the now-infamous Tebow Wildcat package. New York kept the package a secret during training camp and the preseason. And the few times it was used during the regular season, it was ill-timed and looked disorganized.

"I know we didn't practice it," Westhoff said. "We didn't practice it in training camp. We were going to unveil it. Well, I'm still waiting for the unveiling. And it didn't happen."

From ESPN above. So they didn't even practice the Wildcat? Tebow was buried and never given a shot—in practice or otherwise. But Westoff was a firsthand witness and appears to be in Tebow's corner (SF Chronicle below):

"Mike Westhoff has said he wants to get a job as an NFL analyst on TV. He made a pretty compelling audio tape for his resume Friday morning.
The Jets' former special teams coordinator criticized the team's handling of Tim Tebow on offense in 2012 in a radio interview.
"It was an absolute mess," Westhoff said on WQAM in Miami. "You can say it however else you want, it was really a mess. I was very disappointed."
Westhoff, who used Tebow as a punt protector on special teams, made it clear throughout the season that he liked and respected Tebow.
He said the Jets didn't make a commitment to Tebow and the wildcat offense he was supposed to run.
"I know we didn't practice it," Westhoff said of the wildcat. "We didn't practice it in training camp. We were going to unveil it. Well, I'm still waiting for the unveiling. And it didn't happen."
He said the situation "was a distraction and really a shame because that's a hard-working young man if you ever saw one."

It'd be great if he came to the Pats but he wouldn't be playing QB. At least for the next 2-3 years w Brady at the helm. Brady's skills would have to decline significantly first. Or, god forbid, he'd have to go out with an injury. To Don's point, BB would, nevertheless, find a good use for him at some position.

BB is great at snatching talent when their perceived stock is low, but their actual value is significant. He doesn't appear to be as much of a herd follower as the rest in the league.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I have a hunch that new Jaguars GM Caldwell is just another caste whore in a long line of caste whore GM's (ala Jeff Ireland) Don't be surprised if he purges some of the few white players they have, namely Prosinski and Posluzny and go back to being known around here as "Blacksonville" as they were under the Shack Harris days.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I have a hunch that new Jaguars GM Caldwell is just another caste whore in a long line of caste whore GM's (ala Jeff Ireland) Don't be surprised if he purges some of the few white players they have, namely Prosinski and Posluzny and go back to being known around here as "Blacksonville" as they were under the Shack Harris days.
This new gm doesn't want Tebow because if he brought him in as a starter and it fails he will be lucky to office manager of the ticket sales department afterward. Orthodoxy is the key to surviving in management, unless you are a proven winner.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This new gm doesn't want Tebow because if he brought him in as a starter and it fails he will be lucky to office manager of the ticket sales department afterward. Orthodoxy is the key to surviving in management, unless you are a proven winner.
This is precisely what is so frustrating. Tebow has always been a winner. He succeeds even if set up to fail. His college production was second to none, and he even won when handicapped with a tiny-mite Pop Warner playbook in Denver. Shows you how effective the PTB can be when they set out to destroy someone. What's up is down, what's down is up.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Shows you how effective the PTB can be when they set out to destroy someone. What's up is down, what's down is up.

Absolutely correct Footballdad! Whats up is down, and whats down is up. Whats good is bad, and whats bad is good.

I recall last season during Tebows amazing run of brilliant leadership Michal Irvin, and Deon Sanders, and a few other talking heads were in man love with Tim. They sang his praises in the face of the doubters, and you could tell they were feeling his ability to win.

Then he goes to Jew York, and gets buried, and EVERY talking head is either silent, or critically venomous toward Tebow. If I didnt know better Id think that instructions were given to all media personnel to not praise him in any way. It defies logic, and reason to believe that this situation with Tim is all just bad luck, or coincidence. I believe hes done unless an actual miracle happens.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I believe hes done unless an actual miracle happens.

...well if anyone can conjure up a miracle??

What bugs me most about this is the money that Jacksonville is leaving on the table. Just bringing him in would boost ticket sales. And they are doing lousy too. Any time I see a business turn away from a chance at big money then I know it's not about business but something else.

I still think he ends up there. Screw what the GM says. They need a boost and Tebow can bring that. If not then I will perpetually wish for that franchise to fail. Which I'm sure it will.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The only good thing about Tebow possibly not ending up in Jacksonville is that the much maligned Blaine Gabbert may get another shot to prove himself. I was a huge fan of Gabbert coming out of college and it pained me to see the Jags rush his development and how the DWF's there want to run him out of town. Never mind the fact that he's the youngest starting QB in the league. If Gabbert were black, everyone would be saying "give him at least 3 more years" The agenda is so obvious from the media and the DWF's to ruin the career of a young, talented, not to mention good looking (and NO I'm not gay) white man

...well if anyone can conjure up a miracle??

What bugs me most about this is the money that Jacksonville is leaving on the table. Just bringing him in would boost ticket sales. And they are doing lousy too. Any time I see a business turn away from a chance at big money then I know it's not about business but something else.

I still think he ends up there. Screw what the GM says. They need a boost and Tebow can bring that. If not then I will perpetually wish for that franchise to fail. Which I'm sure it will.

I also now believe that's where Tim will end up.