Italians Rise Against Mass Immigration

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

jcolec02

Mentor
same thing is going on in Russia also....although I believe the Russian resistance is a little more violent
smiley2.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

foobar75

Master
I've been following this story with interest. Kudos to Italians for standing up for their country, borders, people, culture, you name it. There's of course the usual set of "condemnations" from the limp-wristed NWO surrogates, but I hope the Italians don't give an inch on this fight. Put all these fools in boats and send them back to where they came from.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Commemorate Russia and Italy. At least a couple of Euro countries are tired of Cultural Marxism and lies that seek to destroy their culture and heritage.
Edited by: Jack Lambert

Europe

Mentor
They have to get out of the EU. I fear it is too late. Europe is ruined also. Why give Rome and Venice away to people that didn't build it. They should invite people of Italian ancestry to go and live there if they want people.

newguy

Guru
I am happy to see the whites in Italy are fighting back against immigrants who are trying to change who they are and their culture. I hope to go there on vacation sometime in the next several years, and want to see Italy as it should be seen, with Italians all over the place.

Hopefully they won't give in to people on the left in their country. All they need to do is come visit America, and that should give them all the inspiration they need to fight on.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Very true lost. The Russians don't tolerate sh** from anyone. They love their culture and will not allow anyone to ruin it. Quite refreshing these days. More europeans need to learn from them before it's too late. There is a world wide invasion on white culture. These are very sad times indeed.

j41181

Master
I applaud the Italians for standing their ground in a NON-violent way. But, the Russians are being too extreme, a big irony when they sacrificed 20 million souls to defeat Nazism, only to become that which they have defeated. Such acts of violence and xenophobia will just classify the racist tag more so on white people.

I'll bet their WWII predecessors are rolling in their graves.
smiley68.gif

Europe

Mentor
newguy said:
I am happy to see the whites in Italy are fighting back against immigrants who are trying to change who they are and their culture. I hope to go there on vacation sometime in the next several years, and want to see Italy as it should be seen, with Italians all over the place.

Hopefully they won't give in to people on the left in their country. All they need to do is come visit America, and that should give them all the inspiration they need to fight on.

You better hurry. I was there in the 80's and it was like it should be. Italians in the stores,restaurants, hotels--maids, taxi drivers etc. It's not like my area where 25-30% of the people are foreign, plus you have the native born hispanics,blacks and Asians here.

j41181

Master
Italy has been always one of the most beautiful places to go to. It's sad even the Vatican is encouraging immigration. Lots of 3rd World OFW's going over there.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
I applaud the Italians for standing their ground in a NON-violent way. But, the Russians are being too extreme, a big irony when they sacrificed 20 million souls to defeat Nazism, only to become that which they have defeated. Such acts of violence and xenophobia will just classify the racist tag more so on white people.

smiley68.gif

What are the Russians doing that compares to the crimes attributed to Nazi's?!!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jax, there is a growing population of neo-nazism is Russia (very ironic, I know). These groups usually abduct non-white immagrants (usually arabic / muslim), and behead them. In fact, several of these executions have been captured on video by Russian neo-nazis.

It's also quite common for Russian prisoners to adopt neo-nazi philosophies, and imagery in the from tattoos. Fedor Emelianenko's brother, Alexsander, is a prime example of this.

Personally, I think abduction and murder is a little extreme, but it's at least refreshing to see whites becoming violently passionate for their people....and certainly better than dying a slow, agonizing, racial death (ala America, England, etc).Edited by: Thrashen

j41181

Master
jaxvid said:
j41181 said:

smiley68.gif

What are the Russians doing that compares to the crimes attributed to Nazi's?!!!
Jax, violence against other people of color is always a form of Nazism. The term even applies more so to whites, unfortunately.

Robert "Black Hitler" Mugabe was far worse than these Russo-Neo-Nazis. He hauled up the white farmers and had them deported, and a few got killed by his black SS thugs. Now look at Zimbabwe, one of the poorest nations on Earth.

The Russo-Neo-Nazis even kill children if possible (a big NO-NO).

Beautiful Tajik Girl killed by Russo-Nazis

White Nationalism should be about pride in race and culture alone, NOT violence. Russia's violent xenophobic policy can go either way.

To answer your question Jax, WWII Nazis sent their victims to concentration camps to slaughter them. Neo-Nazis of Russia are simply extreme nationalists. They actually attack white foreigners.

Bart

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Jax, violence against other people of color is always a form of Nazism.
Absurd statement!
j41181 said:
White Nationalism should be about pride in race and culture alone, NOT violence.
Says who?No other race abides by those rules.

j41181

Master
Bart said:
j41181 said:
Jax, violence against other people of color is always a form of Nazism.
Absurd statement!
j41181 said:
White Nationalism should be about pride in race and culture alone, NOT violence.
Says who?No other race abides by those rules.
Believe me or not, that what most other people (white or non-white) believe in. I'm speaking from the Jewish/Marxist point of view. In truth, other people of color are racists too. It's just that white's get tagged the most. It's still the legacy from 65 years ago. But, It seems to me that there are a growing number of whites finally seeing the truth and acting in defense of their race's future. Violence though, will always play a role.

Bart

Hall of Famer
j41181, I don't understand what you are saying. Coul be I'm too tired today, to think straight.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't think the actions of a few crazy people that kidnap and behead someone rises to the level of genocide as is commonly attributed to the "Nazi's", nor should it be considered something "Russian". If all of Russia has to take the blame for the actions of a few of it's nuts then the US is a black Nazi state with blacks commiting racial genocide of whites. Blacks certainly commit horrible murder against whites. Perhaps OJ Simpson should be considered an SS member for his near decapitation of two white people.

I don't think you should use the terms and definitions of our enemies to define what goes on in Russsia or anywhere else. I know I don't.

j41181

Master
Point taken, jaxvid. It's a bizarre world we live in right now. But, I'm honestly grateful the Italians and Russians are being nationalistic. I'm just hoping their causes become more widely accepted in a positive manner, and it spreads to other white majority nations.

Kaptain

Master
j41181 said:
But, the Russians are being too extreme, a big irony when they sacrificed 20 million souls to defeat Nazism, only to become that which they have defeated. Such acts of violence and xenophobia will just classify the racist tag more so on white people.

smiley68.gif

A little defensive racism violence is too extreme? Do you really think that Russia can remain white without a little violence? What about the violence perpetrated on Russians by the darker skinned invaders? It's dilussional to think that whites any where in the world can defend their homeland with peaceful protests and good speeches.

If any country wants to rid its self of the curse of multi-culturalism it will take violence or violence with take them. That should be clear living in the anti-white war zone that is America.

As for Nazi Germany, I have my own opinions rather than the spoon-fed propaganda that we are fed. If whites stand up for themselves as a group any where in the world they will demonized just like the Nazis were demonized. It's up to you not to fall for the propanganda. Basically a World War was fought to keep Germany from being German. That in a nutshell is the reason for WWII.

j41181

Master
The Jewish-led propaganda on racism gained strength during and after WWII. That is why anytime whites stand up for their racial pride and culture, they get the racist tag. Other people of color don't get branded no matter what they do. There's your racial double standard on whites.

It's a joke that multiculturalism may also mean "peace in our time."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
When blacks in countries such as South Africa kill whites you never hear about it. Yet when whites try to protect their culture and country they are made out to be the enemy. The double standard exists everywhere and not just in the US.

white is right

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
jaxvid said:
j41181 said:

smiley68.gif

Jax, violence against other people of color is always a form of Nazism. The term even applies more so to whites, unfortunately.

Robert "Black Hitler" Mugabe was far worse than these Russo-Neo-Nazis. He hauled up the white farmers and had them deported, and a few got killed by his black SS thugs. Now look at Zimbabwe, one of the poorest nations on Earth.

The Russo-Neo-Nazis even kill children if possible (a big NO-NO).

Beautiful Tajik Girl killed by Russo-Nazis

White Nationalism should be about pride in race and culture alone, NOT violence. Russia's violent xenophobic policy can go either way.

To answer your question Jax, WWII Nazis sent their victims to concentration camps to slaughter them. Neo-Nazis of Russia are simply extreme nationalists. They actually attack white foreigners.
This isn't new. Back when Russia was still the USSR. Attacks on foreigners ie Cubans, Eithopians and Vietnamese guest workers and students happened. Also East Asian Soviets and Eurasian Soviets have been attacked.