Is there a chance of a USA-Russia war in the near future?

Warhawk_46

Master
What do you fellas think about TurleyTalks? He has been speaking about the battle between Cristendom and the Globalist cabal.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Zelenskyy is the real dictator in this whole affair as shown by his actions against his own countrymen waaaay before Russia's invasion. He really is a piece of work (or another four letter word). He is showing his true colors unashamedly and his traits that his tribal cohorts are stereotyped for and have been for ages. And stereotypes are usually based on facts and experience with said people groups and demographics. This should not be taken as a broad brushstroke but for serious and not superficial, dismissive consideration.

I don't like how Tucker says, "We are all rooting for them (Ukraine)". I appreciate that he is communicating there are other ways to see the narrative instead of just "Get on the NWO/NATO train...All aboard (or die!)" non-stop pablum. However, he's never gonna go as far as some of us want in naming the real people behind much of the problems underneath and unseen by the masses. I'll give him credit though. He's going against the grain as much as he probably can. It's a wonder he hasn't been cancelled in more ways than one.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I remember as a youth a group of guys in my neighborhood used to play two war games. One was a game of world domination called Risk where you attacked with dice and you needed 2 to 1 in attacking forces to have realistic shot to take a territory with the way the war is going Ukrainian forces seem to be rolling hot dice that are full of 6's and 5's, the Russians seem to be rolling a lot of 1 and 2's. The other game was Stratego and the objective of the game was destroy your opponents army and kill his field marshal and generals.

According to this report Russia has lost 5 generals and if they were playing Stratego their flag would be captured...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
CNN, meh. Consider the source (they're compulsive liars).

Thank God this is real life and not a board game and Russia will likely accomplish its objectives soon without too much loss of life on either side.

Flint

Mentor
I remember as a youth a group of guys in my neighborhood used to play two war games. One was a game of world domination called Risk where you attacked with dice and you needed 2 to 1 in attacking forces to have realistic shot to take a territory with the way the war is going Ukrainian forces seem to be rolling hot dice that are full of 6's and 5's, the Russians seem to be rolling a lot of 1 and 2's. The other game was Stratego and the objective of the game was destroy your opponents army and kill his field marshal and generals.

According to this report Russia has lost 5 generals and if they were playing Stratego their flag would be captured...

What 6’s are the Ukrainians rolling? Their airspace is completely controlled by the Russians, their military is being ground down, the eastern provinces are nearly cleared of nazis, their best troops. The capital city is almost completely surrounded and will be laid to siege. Many of the cities have been bombed clear of resistance. All their port cities are controlled, the Russian navy rules the Black Sea unopposed.

The CNN view of things is as out of touch with reality as their other opinions. BTW a couple of Russian generals have gotten killed because the Russians make their generals move with the troops, not hide safely in the back like US General staff.

Here’s a non western view of things. We’ll see who’s right.

Units of the Russian Armed Forces advanced another 4 kilometers overnight and completely took control of Sladkoe. Currently, scattered groups of the nationalist battalion “Donbass” are being destroyed.

◽️ The grouping of troops of the Donetsk People’s Republic completes the defeat of the remnants of the 53rd mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, developing an offensive in Novomikhailovka direction.

◽️ In total, up to 50 militants, 3 tanks, 4 infantry fighting vehicles, 2 field artillery mountsand 4 all-terrain vehicles were destroyed in this area overnight.

◽️ In addition, units of the Donetsk Republic are fighting with units of the 25th airborne brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the capture of Verkhnetoretskoye is being completed.

◽️ In Nikolaevka in the suburbs of Kiev, Russian servicemen took control of a protected, buried command post of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. 61 Ukrainian servicemen of the command post voluntarily surrendered, among them more than half were senior officers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

On the night of March 21, high-precision air-launched cruise missiles struck the Training Centre for Foreign Mercenaries and Ukrainian Nationalist Formations at Novaya Lyubomirka combined arms training ground in Rovenskaya region. More than 80 mercenaries and nationalists were killed.

Also, high-precision air-launched cruise missiles destroyed an ammunition depot and the headquarters of a mechanized brigade near Selets.

A group of “Night Hunters” consisting of Ka-52 and Mi-28n helicopters destroyed 8 tanks, 4 infantry fighting vehicles and 3 armored personnel carriers during night strikes.

✈️Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 44 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 4 command posts, 2 multiple launch rocket systems near Nalivaykovka and Zolocheva, 6 Buk M-1 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3 artillery mounts near Vyshgorod, 4 missile and artillery weapons depots, as well as 23 areas of military equipment concentration.

Russian air defence means shot down 2 more Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle in the air over Chernobayevka and Circuny.

In total, 216 unmanned aerial vehicles, 180 anti-aircraft missile systems, 1,506 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 152 multiple launch rocket systems, 592 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,284 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

Ukrainian brigades eliminated.
53rd Mech
95th Air
81st Air
14th Mech
Donbass Battalion
Plus a smattering of Support units

All this reported in public sources

white is right

Hall of Famer
What 6’s are the Ukrainians rolling? Their airspace is completely controlled by the Russians, their military is being ground down, the eastern provinces are nearly cleared of nazis, their best troops. The capital city is almost completely surrounded and will be laid to siege. Many of the cities have been bombed clear of resistance. All their port cities are controlled, the Russian navy rules the Black Sea unopposed.

The CNN view of things is as out of touch with reality as their other opinions. BTW a couple of Russian generals have gotten killed because the Russians make their generals move with the troops, not hide safely in the back like US General staff.

Here’s a non western view of things. We’ll see who’s right.

Units of the Russian Armed Forces advanced another 4 kilometers overnight and completely took control of Sladkoe. Currently, scattered groups of the nationalist battalion “Donbass” are being destroyed.

◽️ The grouping of troops of the Donetsk People’s Republic completes the defeat of the remnants of the 53rd mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, developing an offensive in Novomikhailovka direction.

◽️ In total, up to 50 militants, 3 tanks, 4 infantry fighting vehicles, 2 field artillery mountsand 4 all-terrain vehicles were destroyed in this area overnight.

◽️ In addition, units of the Donetsk Republic are fighting with units of the 25th airborne brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the capture of Verkhnetoretskoye is being completed.

◽️ In Nikolaevka in the suburbs of Kiev, Russian servicemen took control of a protected, buried command post of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. 61 Ukrainian servicemen of the command post voluntarily surrendered, among them more than half were senior officers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

On the night of March 21, high-precision air-launched cruise missiles struck the Training Centre for Foreign Mercenaries and Ukrainian Nationalist Formations at Novaya Lyubomirka combined arms training ground in Rovenskaya region. More than 80 mercenaries and nationalists were killed.

Also, high-precision air-launched cruise missiles destroyed an ammunition depot and the headquarters of a mechanized brigade near Selets.

A group of “Night Hunters” consisting of Ka-52 and Mi-28n helicopters destroyed 8 tanks, 4 infantry fighting vehicles and 3 armored personnel carriers during night strikes.

✈️Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 44 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 4 command posts, 2 multiple launch rocket systems near Nalivaykovka and Zolocheva, 6 Buk M-1 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3 artillery mounts near Vyshgorod, 4 missile and artillery weapons depots, as well as 23 areas of military equipment concentration.

Russian air defence means shot down 2 more Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle in the air over Chernobayevka and Circuny.

In total, 216 unmanned aerial vehicles, 180 anti-aircraft missile systems, 1,506 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 152 multiple launch rocket systems, 592 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,284 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

Ukrainian brigades eliminated.
53rd Mech
95th Air
81st Air
14th Mech
Donbass Battalion

Plus a smattering of Support units

All this reported in public sources
All in good humor but this is Risk...

PS I think Putin planned his strategy after watching this sheeple bait episode...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Again no one knows for sure who is on what side but as for me and many others we will continue to hope that Putin has betrayed his former comrades that run the world.

475fe25c31b4ffd4.png

Warhawk_46

Master
I think in Tucker’s case he is saying he hopes the Ukrainian people are spared; he hopes they win. However he also acknowledges that the US government has played a large role in antagonizing Russian and our corruption (and also Ukraine’s) is rampant. Russia is corrupt as well, make no mistake about it.

What impresses me the most is Tucker is in afraid to go against the narrative here. He is calling it out. I wish he would have gone this route when it comes to the last election and the targeted rampant fraud.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
America(Babylon) is falling. This is the rise of China and Russia. It's going to hurt the US and Israel who have controlled the world for almost a century.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/87ZPCklU7MM8/

Events are spiraling. A reset seems inevitable, just not the way Globohomo envisioned it. If half the world is saved from the depravity of the globalist from the intervention by Russia, good. When desperate the deep state resorts to false flags on a grand scale, that has me worried.

Putin wants rubles for Russian gas

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
upload_2022-3-24_3-33-56.png

Quiet Speed

Mentor
South Front sure does have a nice collection of information concerning the conflict in Ukraine. I particular like the reporting about an escalation in the Donbass by Ukraine forces way back in mid 2021. Of course, we know that's been happening for many years. I will spread some the links to my friends who are lacking the facts.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Blame Russia for the Coming Cyber Attacks. Blame Russia for the worldwide food shortages. Blame Russia for 14 dollar gas coming soon. They don't want us to
eat anything but bugs. No meat for you goyim. They want us to not drive cars anymore. They want us all locked in a cage. This video talks about 200 dollars a barrel
oil coming soon and repeat after me. Nothing to see here. Blame Russia!!!

https://odysee.com/@silverreport:6/ready-for-14-gas-prices,-banks-warn-of:d

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Blame Russia for the Coming Cyber Attacks. Blame Russia for the worldwide food shortages. Blame Russia for 14 dollar gas coming soon. They don't want us to
eat anything but bugs. No meat for you goyim. They want us to not drive cars anymore. They want us all locked in a cage. This video talks about 200 dollars a barrel
oil coming soon and repeat after me. Nothing to see here. Blame Russia!!!

https://odysee.com/@silverreport:6/ready-for-14-gas-prices,-banks-warn-of:d
And if we state the obvious of the answer is drill here, drill now or open the pipeline back up or use the resources we have now the Enviro Cultists will get their panties in a wad. They have no answer except the need to eliminate White people. Rationality has gone out the window.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We all know these people that run the world want a New World Order. I had a thought that we might be screwed either way. If the U.S. and Nato win, Klaus Schaub and
the World Economic Forum, the W.H.O. , CDC, United Nations & others will rule us. If Russia wins then the New World Order could be run by China, Russia, India and maybe
a few Middle Eastern Countries as well. So WE THE PEOPLE are in trouble either way most likely. I still would take my chances with Russia at the moment and hope that
they would let us to be in peace. I'm more worried about China attacking the US than Russia. I'm also concerned about UN Troops taking over here. Either way I see more and
more videos of the horrors the Ukraine People are facing from their own govt and armies. They all seem to love Russia and are thankful for their help.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MX6RW8cvxCog/

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Biden is threatening to Sanction India if India doesn't sanction Russia. India doesn't want to sanction Russia. Chinese and India are looking to solve their problems and unite against America.

Metabiota a US Biotech in San Francisco was running 26 Biolabs in Ukraine, under a Department of Defense Contract - Hunter Biden introduced Barisma to Metabiota. Goldman Sachs raised money for Metabiota. According to Gonzalo Lira, this was confirmed in Hunter Bidens laptop. This is serious impeachable evidence as not only did Joe Biden know, he received money. The US is corrupt to the very inner core. Putin calls the US the Empire of Lies.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Biden is bought and paid for corrupt to the core. You are absolutely correct. The US globohomo Empire of Lies has no one on either side of the aisle to take a stand against their machine. Too bad even some young buck like Nick Fuentes can't get into office in some capacity. He does talk about (((tribal))) power structures and openly names Christ as their enemy. Being as truthful and outspoken as he is he would probably be "Dealey Plazaed" out of the way even as an entry level political candidate, especially if he won a township mayoral race or something. And there are people (maybe some on these forums) that think the midterms is where we "take the country back", etc. Really, with who? Republicuck Candidate A, B, or C? or X, Y or Z? The real question is "Who ISN"T compromised and bought by the special interest groups, think tanks, underlords and overlords? Until someone really touts resistance as their platform and NOT Conservatism (and I would be considered an ultra Conservative by most folks) we are going down the same path faster.

white lightning

Hall of Famer