Is there a chance of a USA-Russia war in the near future?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
US war lobby fuels conflict in Russia, Ukraine, and Syria: ex-Pentagon advisor

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/01/06/...russia-ukraine-and-syria-ex-pentagon-advisor/

Col. Doug Macgregor, an ex-Pentagon advisor, on how the US war lobby fuels conflict from Ukraine to Syria. Washington, DC, he says, is “occupied territory. It’s occupied by corporations, by lobbies.”

Douglas Macgregor, a retired US Army Colonel and former Pentagon senior advisor, analyzes the US-Russia standoff in Ukraine; the aftermath of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan; Trump’s failure to act on 2016 campaign anti-interventionist rhetoric, only to surround himself with neocons; and the ongoing, overlooked US military occupation of Syria after the decade-long CIA dirty war.

“The Military Industrial Congressional Complex,” Macgregor says, “seems to be more powerful than anyone who occupies the office of the presidency.”

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thank you Charles Martel. Russia hasn't been expanding. Only NATO has. No one here is saying Putin is a role model.. What we are saying is that he has
a right to defend his borders. People forget that the Ukraine was part of the USSR for many, many years, Many people there want to be part of Russia again.

It's like the Cuban Missile Crisis. America could not allow the Soviet Union to have missiles & troops that close to America. We had a right to defend our borders
both land, air and sea. Russia has the same right to defend it's people.

Thank you Charles Martel. Russia hasn't been expanding. Only NATO has. No one here is saying Putin is a role model.. What we are saying is that he has
a right to defend his borders. People forget that the Ukraine was part of the USSR for many, many years, Many people there want to be part of Russia again.

It's like the Cuban Missile Crisis. America could not allow the Soviet Union to have missiles & troops that close to America. We had a right to defend our borders
both land, air and sea. Russia has the same right to defend it's people.

I have an email correspondent living in Europe who works with the European Populist-Nationalist parties. He says, "The opposition to Putin's invasion is close to universal among the pop-nat sector, the debate is over how to respond and resist."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To sport historian. I respect your opinions but please respect other opposing opinions. This is all just discussion in a civil manner. The biggest fear most have is that
the media, politicians, bankers, hollywood, globalists, etc. etc. are trying to get the US into the start of World War III. Did Russia or any other countries attack us and
impose sanctions on us on our countless wars of aggression in the middle east. Did otber nations impose santions against us? No they stayed out of it just like we should.

Please have a look at this and we all need to have an open mind. My heart goes out to all of the people of both countries. In war, no one wins but the bankers & globalists.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/n...-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We have been the Big Bully of the World for far too long. We have been interfering in the Ukraine since 2014. This video is from 2016. They want a war
against Russia. They also have and that's why they blame Russia for everything. Russia rigged the election. Russia spied. Russia is the cause of the global
economic collapse. Russia is the cause of the power grid takedown and internet. Always blame Russia just like they alway said Orange Man Bad.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
To sport historian. I respect your opinions but please respect other opposing opinions. This is all just discussion in a civil manner.

The biggest fear most have is that the media, politicians, bankers, hollywood, globalists, etc. etc. are trying to get the US into the start of World War III. Did Russia or any other countries attack us and impose sanctions on us on our countless wars of aggression in the middle east. Did otber nations impose santions against us? No they stayed out of it just like we should.

Please have a look at this and we all need to have an open mind. My heart goes out to all of the people of both countries. In war, no one wins but the bankers & globalists.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/n...-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
Excellent post.

Zelensky has been trying to get Ukraine into NATO knowing Russia would be threatened by that. And Zelensky had recently ordered attacks on ethnic Russians in Donbass, as if he wanted to manipulate Putin into invading.

I hate the idea of white people killing each other, but Putin was pushed too far by the globalists so I don't blame him.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Recent Deadly Wars That the US Government and Media Did Not Care About (since 1980)

West Papua War, ~300,000 dead
Guatemalan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
El Salvadorian Civil war, ~75,000 dead
Shining path insurgency in Peru, ~60,000 dead
The Iran-Iraq war, ~1,000,000 dead
The Ugandan Bush war, ~300,000 dead
1982 Lebanon war, ~18,500 dead
Second Sudanese Civil war, ~1,750,000 dead
Sri Lankan Civil war, ~100,000 dead
1983 Kurdish rebellion, ~110,000 dead
Marxist revolt in Sri Lanka, ~70,000 dead
LRA insurgency in Uganda, ~100,000 dead
First Armenian-Azeri war, ~35,000 dead
Bougainville conflict, ~17,500 dead
Afghan civil war 1989-1992, unknown but in the tens of thousands
Kashmir insurgency, ~75,000 dead
First Liberian Civil war, ~200,000 dead
Rwandan Civil war, ~650,000 dead
Croatian war of independence, ~23,000 dead
Sierra Leone Civil war, ~60,000 dead
Algerian Civil war, ~150,000 dead
1991 Iraqi uprising, ~100,000 dead
Afghan Civil war 1992-1996, unknown but in the tens of thousands
Abkhazian war, ~27,500 dead
Tajikistan Civil war, ~50,000 dead
Burundi Civil war, ~300,000 dead
Second Armenian-Azeri war, ~34,000 dead
1994 Yemeni Civil war, ~10,000 dead
First Chechen war, ~70,000 dead
Nepal Civil war, ~17,800 dead
Afghan Civil war 1996-2001, unknown but in the tens of thousands
First Congo war, ~500,000 dead
Republic of the Congo Civil war, ~20,000 dead
Eritrean-Ethiopian war, ~300,000 dead
Second Congo war, ~5,500,000 dead
Second Liberian Civil war, ~50,000 dead
Ituri war, ~63,700 dead
Second Chechen war, ~175,000 dead
War in Darfur, ~300,000 dead
Niger Delta war, ~15,000 dead
Yemen Civil war, ~377,000 dead
Kivu Conflict, unknown but in the hundreds of thousands
Mexican drug war, ~375,000 dead
Boko Haram insurgency, ~350,000 dead
South Sudanese Civil war, ~383,000 dead
Second Libyan Civil war, ~15,000 dead
Tigray war, ~10,000 dead

What do all of those wars (except for the Croatian war of independence, which the U.S. did care about as it was part of the Balkan wars that Clinton/NATO got involved in during the 90s) have in common? They're not white. Maybe we care more about Ukrainians because they're white? Is it not natural for White people to care more about their White brothers and sisters than about two African tribes hacking each other with machetes?

Or maybe the horseshoe theory of politics is true and the pro-Putiners on the far right are now going to adopt the far-left tactic of accusing people who disagree with them of being "racist" for caring "too much" about White Ukrainians. Putin himself is already claiming he started the war to crush "far-right Nazism" in Ukraine (although Putin is not right wing and never was, he's more of a neo-Stalinist). But he's pretty close on that horseshoe, I guess.

Putin is an ex-KGB agent who started a brother war between White people. The alt-righters who are buying into the myth that this is a "good war" are just as foolish as the people who believe in the myth of WW2 as "the good war."

@jacknyc and @sport historian, thanks for having sane opinions.

Phall

Master
Connor McGregor crumbled like a bitch against Dustin Poirier. Rough kick.

Wtf, i loved Dustin Poirier then, but hate him now against Colby?!?!

Connor can make another $50 million win or lose (retarded when you think of this) if he angles his comeback the right way.

All i want is for Colby to win all his fights and to pick fights along side him with every camp.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
What do all of those wars (except for the Croatian war of independence, which the U.S. did care about as it was part of the Balkan wars that Clinton/NATO got involved in during the 90s) have in common? They're not white. Maybe we care more about Ukrainians because they're white? Is it not natural for White people to care more about their White brothers and sisters than about two African tribes hacking each other with machetes?

Or maybe the horseshoe theory of politics is true and the pro-Putiners on the far right are now going to adopt the far-left tactic of accusing people who disagree with them of being "racist" for caring "too much" about White Ukrainians. Putin himself is already claiming he started the war to crush "far-right Nazism" in Ukraine (although Putin is not right wing and never was, he's more of a neo-Stalinist). But he's pretty close on that horseshoe, I guess.

Putin is an ex-KGB agent who started a brother war between White people. The alt-righters who are buying into the myth that this is a "good war" are just as foolish as the people who believe in the myth of WW2 as "the good war."

So Us of Gay should respond by escalating this **** storm into World War 3?! Easy to keep blaming Putin and Russians like we've been conditioned to for last 70years. It's already a brother war, so another brother, America needs to get involved? Yeah explain this Putin bashers? What should be done?

Sane opinions that fall in line with MSM lol. Congrats @sport historian @jacknyc . So edgy. Putin bad from same people that told you Orange Man bad!

Last edited:

Menelik

Mentor

Well said!

Menelik

Mentor

Menelik

Mentor
Yes teacher. I know you are capable of much better.

I'm just trying not to get into silly back and forth arguments with anonymous people online; that's what females and children do. Have a nice day!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's keep this thread respectful on both sides of the discussion.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Well said!
No surprise that the Black Jewish prince of Ethiopia Menelik agrees with the (((MSM))) and ignores the truth.

170px-Minilk.jpg

Emperor Menelik of Ethiopia (portrait from Wikipedia).

Menelik

Mentor
No surprise that the Black Jewish prince of Ethiopia Menelik agrees with the (((MSM))) and ignores the truth.

170px-Minilk.jpg

Emperor Menelik of Ethiopia (portrait from Wikipedia).
:campeon:
"I'm just trying not to get into silly back and forth arguments with anonymous people online; that's what females and children do. Have a nice day!"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We're in a very dangerous situation and emotions are running high but let's contain them when dealing with each other. I learned early on when I started this site that there's a lot of "diversity" on CF when it comes to political opinions and I'm also guilty of over-reacting at times myself, so let's cool it from here on out as there's been a lot of good information and back and forth in this thread before it started getting personal.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No one wants a white war. We don't want any war. Despite what side your on no one wins in a war except for the globalists who fund both sides.