I hate TV announcers

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Nothing new here, we bitch about those clowns all the time on this site. I haven't been watching much football lately and recently caught a couple of games. Here's some things I noticed.

The caste-speak is so obvious and widespread that I almost hate that I'm aware of it. It has gotten ridiculous, It's enabled by the fact that there are so many games and so many low quality announcers who don't know the players well (especially in college games) that they have to lean on the old tired cliches we hate here at CF.

Does every white defensive lineman have to have a "high motor" when they make a great play??? Is every white receiver a "possesion receiver"???? Is every other white player a "hard worker" and "blue collar". And is every black player an "athlete" and "speedy". They throw this stuff out purely on reflex. I know they don't know the teams because there is so many of them and they only see them once in a while.

Here's some examples. The UM Wolverines switch in a black QB: Denard Robinson, who is fast, and he busts off a run. So the announcer says, Michigan has gotten noticibly faster this year. Yeah? Really? How would he know? Because one black QB is here and is faster then the pocket passers from last year? Is that why? How is the whole team faster.

A white receiver from WMU catches a short pass. The comment: "pass completion to the teams possesion receiver". Yes he's only playing because he's a possesion reciever, he lead's the team in receptions, years per catch, total yardage, but he's just the teams possesion reciever, See that black reciever on the other side? he's the REAL receiver, doesn't have a lot of catches, drops the ball a lot, but he runs down the field R-E-A-L-l-Y fast before he misses the catch so he's the real reciever on the team.

Another thing I hate is the absurd superlatives they use. It's just silly. Black player (Carlos Brown-back-up running back) runs for a score. "He's just electric, he's just what this team needs, he's got great speed!" No he doesn't! He's the freaking power back, no one who knows the team thinks he's a speed guy. Sure he busted off a decent run, any guy in a major college teams back field, from starter to scrub should be able to race to the end zone when there is a huge hole for him to run through. They don't recruit slow guys for the position whether they are black, white, yellow or blue!!!

And is every fast black player "one of the fastest in the country". Is it necessary to make up stuff like: "some people are saying he's got the best speed in the conference", why does every black player have the 'best speed' the 'fastest 40 times' the 'greatest athleticism'???? And this is not in comparison to white players but just general BS thrown out that is so out of context that it's retarded.

end of rant....

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

well said, jaxvid. well said, indeed.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
The caste-speak is so obvious and widespread that I almost hate that I'm aware of it. It has gotten ridiculous, /QUOTE]

It's getting sickening. I tuned in to a Brewers game a couple of weeks ago. The first words I heard. "I just love looking at the smile on Willie Randolph's face." I turned off the radio. Was not in the mood for that stupid BS. I'm tired of it.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Because they are idiots speaking to idiots, that's why. Honestly, I don't think my opinion of DWF's has ever been or could be lower than it is now. As far as these media talking heads go, most of them are script fed frauds. I have never had any respect for them and never will. They are lower than prostitutes in my opinion, especially the ex players who turn caste just to keep a paycheck coming in post retirement. What I find amusing from time to time is how much most of the DWF's absolutely hate all the media talking heads. Name one, whether it is an announcer, a sports talk radio jock, a tv sportscaster and there will be legions of DWF's who spew absolute venom in their direction. Yet, 99% of the DWF's still rely on these guys to tell them what to think in relation to what is going on in a game, because they are either uneducated about the sport or paying minimal attention. Ive lost track of how many times over the years I have been watching a game with a bunch of DWF's and the announcers get the call wrong and the DWF's are hanging on their words. Fan's see the game with the same screens as the announcers (who have to watch the screens instead of the whole field, so they don't miss the play on camera)and they still rely on the announcers to call the action for them. As much as DWF's hate these guys, you would think that they wouldn't even listen to them or care what they have to say at all, but it is not the case.

dwid

Hall of Famer
what was sickening was the commentary on abc about the BYU game. "Im glad they lost, im so sick of hearing about them, im sure florida state was tired of hearing about them. It is about time some real athletes beat them"

I guess they aren't real athletes. So sick of hearing about BYU? what about pretty much every SEC team? The SEC is constantly talked about as the best conference. I am sick of hearing about the SEC, now I am sick of hearing about how Miami is going to have a comeback year and how "it will be so great"

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Look at this "article" from caste moron Pete Fiutak at CFN

There's absolutely no replacement for talent. Everyone likes the idea of the try-hard-type teams that find ways to win, and the Mountain West has been living for the last few years on the idea that it can play with anyone in the country because the teams are that good, but more often than not, the teams with the better athletes win.

Florida State is faster, more athletic and more talented than BYU. On the other side, BYU is full of players who wouldn't be looked at or recruited by Florida State. The Cougars have always gotten by on being more mature than everyone else, with several older players who spent years on church missions, but against the 'Noles, there was no answer for the lack of speed.

The Florida State secondary, which has been called among the fastest in the Bobby Bowden era, was all over BYU QB Max Hall, picking him off three times with Greg Reid taking one back for a 63-yard score. Florida State QB Christian Ponder had a huge day connecting with his speedy receivers, and he ran for 76 yards with lots of open holes to roll through.

Florida State is still Florida State, and it showed, while BYU showed that it's still going to struggle when the more talented opponents are paying attention.

â€" Pete Fiutak

I guess these "try-hard" teams just lack the blackness of your favorite affletes, right Miss Fiutak? After speed is everything. You don't need anything silly like good hands, route running, smarts, and tackling now do you? All you need is speed. Only blacks are gifted with such speed and raw talent. Also, Oklahoma must suck too because they got beat by this overachieving, talentless team, right? So, a team like Misssissippi State should be able to beat BYU as well because they have "speed?" This guy is a complete loser.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10096852/For-speed-and-talent,-BYU-can't-match-FSU

Also, during the Nebraska-Virginia Tech game, after Danny Coale made that really long reception, the loser announcers did not even talk about the moron black that had missed his coverage on Coale. Matt Millen and some other loser announcer spent their time drooling over Tyrod Taylor. Matt O'Hanlon at least gave the 'Huskers a chance to win, coming from twenty yards across the field and running down Coale after catching up with him after another 30 yards. Just to think, O'Hanlon has been labeled "unathletic." I can't remember, but the announcers might have actually mentioned O'Hanlon more than once. Good Lord, just as I finished typing this, I was reading something on the Nebraska game, and that idiot Fiutak said Taylor worked "his magic." Um, exactly what was that, one lucky pass after sucking horribly the rest of the day?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
McKay Jacobson had an 80-yard catch and run for a touchdown against Florida State ... so i ifhe is consideredfast by this negro-loving author?

BYU's problem wasn't a lack of speed. their problem was poor tackling and a bad game by their quarterback. it's as simple as that.

Deus Vult

Mentor
A touching display of racial solidarity:

On ESPN's pre-game show this morning, Chris "Boomer" Berman introduced as the next topic the Saints vs Eagles matchup. Berman and Ditka discussed the Eagles' game plan as having to step up on defense and special teams, given the absence of injured QB Donovan McNab. The 3 black panelists (Keyshawn, Jackson, and Cris Carter) all belittled Eagles QB Kevin Kolb (white), and basically intimated he could not lead the team in McNab's (and Vick's) absence. The look on Keyshawn's face told even more than the particular words he chose, whenhe said "He (Kolb) can't do that..."

Kolb's having a pretty good game.
smiley1.gif

Europe

Mentor
ESPN even had a tryout for a black former player for an anchor position. He was terrible. I can't imagine how they would even think about giving this guy a tryout. If he had been white they would have laughed at him, if he tried to get a job as an anchor.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Ah yes, the endless stream of caste-drivel never ceases. Empowered by the Globalist Elite ma$ters, the cultural Marxists apparently mandate the caste agenda via the castrated "talking heads" on Hellivision & (some) radio.
smiley21.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

No big deal here. Just get rid of the TV's.

You won't melt.

Tom Iron...

LabMan

Mentor
Just finishing up a season of baseball per extra innings package,up to 80 games a week of caste Fox sports announcers,these guys have non-white players burned into their souls,they must be,in my opinion,liberals to even get an interview for the job,but go overboard,on their own to down play White players,and praise blacks and hispanics.all games are watched with sound turned off!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
Gentlemen,

No big deal here. Just get rid of the TV's.

You won't melt.

Tom Iron...

Tom, if it wasn't for the wife & kids, I'd 86 the cable (even though I'd miss UFC on Spike). The kids don't watch a ton, but enjoy cartoons here & there. I'm not a fan of "Hellivision" either partner.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Chris Collinsworth was in rare form last night denigrating the speed of TE Jason Witten and TE Kevin Boss while still marveling at Witten's ability to be "always open" and Boss's ability to "run away" from his defenders. Considering the fact that Collinsworth himself was one of the fastest WR's of his era it makes me wonder why he consantly feels the need to bring up the alleged lack of quickness in white players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Collinsworth always can be counted on to denigrate his NFL career, during which he was an All Pro. It's interesting how some of the very few white receivers from the '80s and early '90s -- Collinsworth, Steve Tasker and Tom Waddle -- have turned up as football announcers. Whites are far better at putting themselves down than blacks ever were during Jim Crowe.

Troy Aikman still seems to be the only former player who tries to be neutral in his descriptions of what's taking place during games. Moose Johnston (the prototype of today's fullback as a human battering ram) isn't too bad either most of the time.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
G301, IMO Collinsworth(less) knows his cultural Marxist ma$ters have mandated the caste rhetoric/agenda. I truly believe these announcers are under a quasi-subtle "rule" to abide by the caste "script", or lose their jobs.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
John Lynch was doing the color for the Lions game yesterday and he complimented Chad Greenway, called him "fast", Greenway picked off two passes and recovered a fumble. He also referred to Jared Allen as "athletic". I think he'll be called onto the carpet today for his violations of caste-speak.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well Lynch obviously knows a thing or two about discrimination of whites at certain positions. He was only speaking the truth as Allen and Greenway are two of the most athletic players in the league at their positions.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Collinsworth always can be counted on to denigrate his NFL career, during which he was an All Pro. It's interesting how some of the very few white receivers from the '80s and early '90s -- Collinsworth, Steve Tasker and Tom Waddle -- have turned up as football announcers. Whites are far better at putting themselves down than blacks ever were during Jim Crowe.

After seeing this video, you wonder if Collinsworth watched one too many Bob Uecker commercials or guest spots on Johnny Carson's. His approach to this interview was along those lines. It really is a riot. As you can see someone poked fun at him at the end of the thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8HdOEStmrs

Westside

Hall of Famer
I nominate Uncle Cris as a Gilded Sniffer with three stars...!