Hurricane Helene!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thank you, gentlemen for all the thoughts and prayers. We're ok, but we have many friends, business associates, etc. that still have no way of communication, and we haven't heard from them in over 72 hours! The Asheville/Waynesville NC area is washed away in some places. Many of these people have lost everything and have no home, water or food since late Thursday early Friday. Pray the Red Cross and other Philanthropist organizations get to these folks ASAP!

Booth

Mentor
Thank you, gentlemen for all the thoughts and prayers. We're ok, but we have many friends, business associates, etc. that still have no way of communication, and we haven't heard from them in over 72 hours! The Asheville/Waynesville NC area is washed away in some places. Many of these people have lost everything and have no home, water or food since late Thursday early Friday. Pray the Red Cross and other Philanthropist organizations get to these folks ASAP!
CS, my prayers go out to you and your family and friends. I have seen a lot of destruction in my life, but nothing like what has happened in Western North Carolina. I am praying that the dam at Lake Lure does not break. Stay safe.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Glad you gentlemen and your immediate families are safe. Its terribly saddening what has happened to a beautiful region of the country. We'll be praying for you all and I plan to donate a little money once I realize the best route to do so.

Not to jump to politics too much, but from what I can tell the Federal response is mostly crickets. We already know that the Biden / Harris regime is overwhelming people that despise White, conservative, Christians and the areas affected mostly fall into that category. I truly believe many of these demonic people are even happy. At worse, they are indifferent and want to continue sending all of our tax money to Israel, Ukraine and migrants who have invaded our country. Sickening.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glad you gentlemen and your immediate families are safe. Its terribly saddening what has happened to a beautiful region of the country. We'll be praying for you all and I plan to donate a little money once I realize the best route to do so.

Not to jump to politics too much, but from what I can tell the Federal response is mostly crickets. We already know that the Biden / Harris regime is overwhelming people that despise White, conservative, Christians and the areas affected mostly fall into that category. I truly believe many of these demonic people are even happy. At worse, they are indifferent and want to continue sending all of our tax money to Israel, Ukraine and migrant who have invaded our country. Sickening.

Well said.

Glad Booth and CS are both safe. Praying for their families and friends affected as well.

El Gringo

Mentor
Do you have a recommended organization that I should donate to or I want to help out.