Hunter Furr - the college thread

StarWars

Mentor
I could not agree with you anymore Wile. Our number one goal as of now should not be convincing people that white athletes are dicriminated against and engaging in their illogical debates, it should be spreading the term "caste system." The media is doing a good job of keeping it relatively unknown. They even make it seem like it's harder to be black in sports, haha.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
They sure do make it seem like it's harder to be a black in sports. One black player whose name I can't recall said that some white players only make it to the NBA because they are white. It might have even been Isiah Thomas. The average DWF will believe this despite the fact that there are hardly any white American players in the NBA.

G

Yes we need the facts but in most practical politics its the conclusion or talking point that sticks. Besides in our case the DWFs are already thinking of white athletes we are just providing a different conclusion for them to mull. If anyone wants to see what I mean and how I deliver it the bleacher report article written about Peyton Hillis I leave two comments at about 43 and 44, short succinct and with our main thrust the culmination of so much hard work on so many poster's parts "Caste System."

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
wile said:
People keep mentioning bottom up, well then if that is the case then the targets of our messages should be directed towards the parents of athletic kids. Now I'm sure the first time a parent of a athletic wonder kid who brings up the "Caste System" will be drubbed by his DWF type A personality friends, but over time our side will learn to dominate those who we can easiy point to as discriminating against our children. Its quite simple, those who support the "Caste System" are discriminating against our children, period.
I've mentioned this in previous posts as pertaining to "bottom up". A white high school football player needs to self-promote. You can enter yourself onto the various scouting websites, such as Scout.com, Rivals, etc., even post video. You'll show up on player searches and be "official". A player can then be aggressive and pursue scouts and coaches directly, pointing to the information on the sites, etc. The key is to be aggressive and promote. Many youngsters aren't mature enough to doggedly pursue this, so often times it should be the player's parents who do some of this legwork. Now black athletes don't always have to do this stuff, even scrubs get listed, just "because", but white players have to do these things to have even a sniff of a chance.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
White high school athletes need to wake up. Furr's decision to go to UNC was a career killer. There are tons of other schools that are white friendly like BYU and Stanford but Furr chose one of the worst, if no the worst schools for white players. I guess he's not a reader of CasteFootball.

JReb1

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
White high school athletes need to wake up. Furr's decision to go to UNC was a career killer. There are tons of other schools that are white friendly like BYU and Stanford but Furr chose one of the worst, if no the worst schools for white players. I guess he's not a reader of CasteFootball.

Hopefully Furr (and other white athletes) will google his/their name and find a link to this site and then transfer immediately or he questions his coaches supporting the Caste system.
Edited by: JReb1

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am sure he isn't aware of this site. He may be now but as you can see he went to a school that gives whites no chance at playing time.

Riddlewire

Master
I just saw Hunter playing his usual position of "wedge" during the Pitt-UNC game. A runningback with a world-class combination of size and speed is out there playing one of the most dangerous positions in football that any third-string linebacker can play. An equivalent scenario would be if Arkansas put Ryan Mallett back returning punts. It's clear that Uncle Butch considers Hunter to be his enemy.

G

Maybe he has a youtube fan club site that could be used to transfer the knowledge of caste system to him and his supporters.