Human Space Exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
350bbd1cf054f444.jpg

Flint

Mentor
Let me add some humor into this debate. Can anyone answer this question? Now someone please explain to
me how you can talk on a land line to the moon? Enlighten me guys? Kind of like when you go to a restaurant
during covid but when you sit at a table your safe from the virus. Stand up and covid will get you. Put your mask
on and then get back to the table sit and your safe now.

b4f88c5f35b50143.jpg
Because the “land line” is connected to a transmitter. Any ham radio operator could pull that off, let alone the complete apparatus of the government. Remember the early days of car phones when land line style phones were connected to a transmitter in the trunk?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Because the “land line” is connected to a transmitter. Any ham radio operator could pull that off, let alone the complete apparatus of the government. Remember the early days of car phones when land line style phones were connected to a transmitter in the trunk?
Again a 5 year old can debunk this. They say the Moon in 238,855 miles away so a transmiiter with 1960's technology wouldn't
talk to a tree house a few miles away. It's absurd. Computers back in those days where the size of buildings inside complete
warehouses and yet had very little techonology. Todays smart phones blow away anything from the 90's or before but even
our smart phones lose signals everytime I take long road trips and go camping. You will never convince people of a lie.

Feel free to stay living in your Matrix Twilightzone Upside Down Clown World Universe.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Take the time to learn about the Most High God who created everything you see. Woe to those those who call evil good and good
evil. All of Gods Creation is perfect and they hide it from humanity. The truth is being slowly revealed and it will never be hidden again!

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
Again a 5 year old can debunk this. They say the Moon in 238,855 miles away so a transmiiter with 1960's technology wouldn't
talk to a tree house a few miles away. It's absurd. Computers back in those days where the size of buildings inside complete
warehouses and yet had very little techonology. Todays smart phones blow away anything from the 90's or before but even
our smart phones lose signals everytime I take long road trips and go camping. You will never convince people of a lie.

Feel free to stay living in your Matrix Twilightzone Upside Down Clown World Universe.
Radio stations have used high power transmitters since the 1930’s. In the 60’s You could bounce a signal off of Mars if you wanted to. It’s a matter of power and frequency.

The reason cell phones have limited range is because their frequency is such that they are limited to line of site communication between cell towers. This is all basic electronics and a reflection of the laws that God has set for our world. Why do you question God’s work?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Radio stations have used high power transmitters since the 1930’s. In the 60’s You could bounce a signal off of Mars if you wanted to. It’s a matter of power and frequency.

The reason cell phones have limited range is because their frequency is such that they are limited to line of site communication between cell towers. This is all basic electronics and a reflection of the laws that God has set for our world. Why do you question God’s work?
They bounce the signals off the firmament. Look at the Direct TV Satellites and Dish Network. There is a firmament that cannot be crossed
ever by any man or any rocket ship. This is fact. Every rocket ship goes up and comes back down. They go into the ocean. All of them.

“… The sun and moon are powered wirelessly with the electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electo-magnetic levitation. Electromagnetic levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity. The stars are attached to the FIRMAMENT.”
iu

Last edited:

wile

Master
I have to laugh maybe 5% of the Democratic voting demographics care about space exploration, the coloreds absolutely could care less like spoiled children its all "me, me and more me" and for the white liberals in their female way its all about status they just mouth the words and perform the rituals to "the science."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anthony Fauci has referred to himself as "The Science." That alone should cause all thinking people to be open-minded about not only the events surrounding the alleged "pandemic," but everything else past and present that is presented as unchallengeable orthodoxy. Everything has been distorted and weaponized against the Historic American Nation, literally everything.

Flint

Mentor
Here’s a problem with caste football being the “flat earth” website. Since most people think that idea is nuts, it would also tend to discredit any other claims of the website, ie that blacks are over represented in sports not due to skill and ability but for other reasons.

For example someone comes along to the site sees the argument put forth (very effectively) about unfair treatment of white athletes then reads about how the settled science of the last 2000 years is wrong. I think many people would feel if the reasoning in one case is faulty so might the other be.

wile

Master
Here’s a problem with caste football being the “flat earth” website. Since most people think that idea is nuts, it would also tend to discredit any other claims of the website, ie that blacks are over represented in sports not due to skill and ability but for other reasons.

For example someone comes along to the site sees the argument put forth (very effectively) about unfair treatment of white athletes then reads about how the settled science of the last 2000 years is wrong. I think many people would feel if the reasoning in one case is faulty so might the other be.
I really don't care what people think of it on here, you have a point though, anything a right wing type says will be used against him even by other right wingers, but it never works in the other direction. I bothered to post my little comment because I just love irony and the fact that conservatives take any left winger seriously, especially about "the science."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Science has been "settled" for 2,000 years? Wow, I don't think even Fauci would buy that whopper. Take a look at any medical textbook from even a century or two ago. Has anything changed? Most of what passed for "science" in the past is now regarded as comical.

The Scientific Method invites questioning and challenges, however now science has like everything else been weaponized and any questioning of the ever-changing narrative (party line) is censored whenever possible. That's why so many people are becoming open-minded about things they never questioned in the past, and I for one welcome it.

The Happy Hour forum has always been a free-for-all. I discovered early on that there's a very large divergence of opinion here once we discuss anything besides the Caste System in sports. But I do understand your point. Threads about space exploration should be allowed to focus on that subject, while off-the-beaten-path topics such as the legitimacy of the moon landings, flat earth, etc., should have their own threads. So let's get this thread back on topic.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to add one last thing. Flint is saying that my opinion is everyones opinion. That is not true. Most here are not even involved in
the discussion. I don't tell him want to think or anyone else. I just show things and let people decide. I also posted things about the international space(hoax) station and Space X. I have so much on the space shuttle and just about all these topics but again it's up to
people to decide and not be forced or told what to think. I appreciate you Don Wassall and everything you do. Your a very smart man who
I have the utmost respect for. It's an honor to be here for almost 2 decades. Best site on the internet and it's all because of you!

Flint

Mentor
Science has been "settled" for 2,000 years? Wow, I don't think even Fauci would buy that whopper. Take a look at any medical textbook from even a century or two ago. Has anything changed? Most of what passed for "science" in the past is now regarded as comical.

The Scientific Method invites questioning and challenges, however now science has like everything else been weaponized and any questioning of the ever-changing narrative (party line) is censored whenever possible. That's why so many people are becoming open-minded about things they never questioned in the past, and I for one welcome it.

The Happy Hour forum has always been a free-for-all. I discovered early on that there's a very large divergence of opinion here once we discuss anything besides the Caste System in sports. But I do understand your point. Threads about space exploration should be allowed to focus on that subject, while off-the-beaten-path topics such as the legitimacy of the moon landings, flat earth, etc., should have their own threads. So let's get this thread back on topic.
I think you misrepresented my point so i will only say in reply the “settled science” I was referring to is the refutation of a “flat earth”. Not all science everywhere for all time, which I assumed would have been understood.

Anyway I agree that people are free to hold their own opinions but was only making a case that outlandish (in my opinion) viewpoints reflect poorly on the site. For example I think more people would turn away from the site after seeing the support for a flat earth theory then would by referring to a black QB as a quota back.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

Excellent post. People who believe in a flat earth are regarded by most people as either mentally ill or very stupid, and when they see that here, it might result in them not taking the valid main purpose of this site seriously.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent post. People who believe in a flat earth are regarded by most people as either mentally ill or very stupid, and when they see that here, it might result in them not taking the valid main purpose of this site seriously.
You are a fool. Phd's, Doctorates and Bachelors Degrees are all in this group. The documents I posted where official documents from
our govt. and NASA admitting it's truth. They will hide it but it's in their paperwork. Dont come here and call me or anyone else an idiot or mentally
ill. If you told me that in person it would not end up nicely for you. Learn respect. You views are what's got us into this mess. People that
are just so indoctinated by the lies and the propaganda.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You are a fool. Phd's, Doctorates and Bachelors Degrees are all in this group. The documents I posted where official documents from
our govt. and NASA admitting it's truth. They will hide it but it's in their paperwork. Dont come here and call me or anyone else an idiot or mentally
ill. If you told me that in person it would not end up nicely for you. Learn respect. You views are what's got us into this mess. People that
are just so indoctinated by the lies and the propaganda.
I agree that this has gotten personal and some of the insults don't belong on Caste Football. If they were directed at me I would delete them or lock the thread or maybe even do some banning, and since I don't see this particular thread improving I will lock it.

As I mentioned above, threads on space exploration and related topics should be allowed to focus on those topics without being drawn into other areas, and discussions on the legitimacy of the moon landings and other subjects can also have threads. Personally, I have loved astronomy and space exploration since I was a youngster and still do, and I have also come to believe that the moon landings were faked. I can co-exist in both camps but others can't as it's a polarizing subject and I got caught up in it myself in a thread six months ago, and so as The Offspring sang, "Gotta keep 'em separated."

Status
Not open for further replies.