Gov. Terminator has a love child!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well we always knew he loved Hispanics as they were "hot and exotic", but now this has been revealed. Who would think being married to a Kennedy would drive into the arms of another woman....
smiley2.gif
http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110518/mother-of-schwarzenegger-love-child-110518/20110518/?hub=OttawaHome

Westside

Hall of Famer
Maybe hearing Maria constantly talk and tell stories about uncle teddy drove him to bang a overweight illegal alien. LOL

DWFan

Mentor
LOL I didn't even notice she was overweight; she looked about 65 years old!

DWFan

Mentor
That was inappropriate of me...I just looked him up and he's 64! But if she's anywhere near the age I think she is, how could she have had this kid? Are Hispanics subject to later menopause than whites?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Bill Clinton and Arnold are really birds of the same feather and twisted in so many ways. I know having an affair while married is wrong. It devastates the wife and especially the children. But....being powerful men, and certainly having the choice of banging premium tail, they both chose to humiliate themselves by banging sows, one a fat jewess and other a fat illegal ugly alien. Arnold transgression is especially loathsome. Banging the nanny who cleaned and cared for his children. I don't think he will recover from this.

Dissident

Would it be appropriate to call him the Sperminator, instead of the Terminator?

Sorry! I couldn't help myself.

Westside said:
Bill Clinton and Arnold are really birds of the same feather and twisted in so many ways. I know having an affair while married is wrong. It devastates the wife and especially the children. But....being powerful men, and certainly having the choice of banging premium tail, they both chose to humiliate themselves by banging sows, one a fat jewess and other a fat illegal ugly alien. Arnold transgression is especially loathsome. Banging the nanny who cleaned and cared for his children. I don't think he will recover from this.
Like many of the rich and famous they become suspicious of the people around them and their motives, so they pick women they feelwould be attracted to them even if they were poor and worked 9 to 5.

I know this firsthand because growing up my best friend's father was very wealthy (in the neighborhood of 75 million), and my friend had beautiful women fighting over him.
But as he got older he started seeing through them and started looking for a relationship with somone who he believed would want him even without money....

j41181

Master
Women of "The View" are having a field day on this one...

I recall Hasselbeck saying... "why does she (Shriver) have to leave their house"..

Behar saying.. "men are like hound dogs.."

I'm not defending Arnie's infidelity, but this certainly is giving the FEMINAZIS more reason to bash us men. It's a marital meltdown all too similar to that of Charlie Sheen and so forth.

Arnie has definitely disgraced himself for good.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Arnold disgraced himself, his kids and Das Herrenvolk with this nonsense. I don't cotton to adultry of any sort. That being said, these self-important, PTB empowered femivermin are leveraging this situation to try & advance their cultmarx agenda.
smiley24.gif
I saw where Shriver was on "Orca Whalefry's" last show (good riddens BTW) taping & getting a massive applause from the hens & cultmarx duped sheep in the audience.

Maria_Shriver,_Oprah_Winfrey__.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

j41181

Master
It's unfortunate that the most recent high profile marriage meltdowns involved white men...

Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Arnold Schwarzenegger

What a great way to set an example for their children (all 17 of them).

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I turned on the TV to catch the local news earlier and the tabloid show, Inside Edition, was on. Much of the show was devoted to Arnold's transgression. What really caught my attention was when they posed the question as to why powerful men have affairs with the hired help. They talked about several celebrities who had affairs with hired nannies and such. The kicker was they lumped the head of the IMF, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, with the group of men who, although behaving badly, were acting with consenting adults. It's gotten to the point where our masters manipulate everything, I mean everything.

Highlander

Mentor
Maria "Its' a Woman's Nation Now" Shriver must really feel "empowered" today. A woman who's been cheated on will always compare themselves to their husband's "Mistress". The fact that she's been upstaged by what appears to have been a fugly, ignorant, probably illiterate Mexican immigrant maid speaks volumes about her own femininity. Maybe if she had paid less "lip service" to her "A Woman's Nation" foundation and more "lip service" to her husband, he wouldn't feel so hard up to bang the maid. I bet she feels real "liberated" now. You go grrrrl.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Quiet Speed, I am the Master of my own destiny. I manipulate everything for my own good and try not to hurt anyone during that manipulation. Thank you very much. LOL]

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I can't say I condone Schwarzenegger's actions or the fact that he chose such an unattractive mistress is he just had to have one, but that Shriver broad looks like one cold fish.

She looks like one of those "dream-crusher" type women who hate men and make their husbands feel like sh**.

And then they get all boo-hoo whiney when finally their husband dumps their ass or cheats on them.

I think Arnold should have divorced the woman if he really disliked her so much, but probably his image benefited from the marriage somehow and he's a scumbag.

foobar75

Master
This whole situation is disgusting. So Arnold was banging the housekeeper at the same time his wife was pregnant with their 4th child. He then kept the secret and let her work there taking care of the family for another 10 years. There's no excuse for this behavior.

However, if you're going to do something this dumb that will eventually blow up in your face and destroy your family and reputation, why not do it with a Sofia Vergara look-alike, instead of an old, obese, ugly maid who looks like some sort of a mestizo tranvestite??

I'll never look at Arnold the same way again. I'm not surprised to see the sisterhood having a field day with this, considering (white) male bashing is one of the new pastimes these days. He was a rarity in this feminized, emasculated country, a white male alpha dog, and now it's all wasted. Edited by: foobar75

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What I think you guys are missing is that Monica Lewinsky and this latino maid are not the only ones these guys were involved in. It's easy to say "why her" but the fact is there were dozens maybe hundreds that they were doing. These are only the ones they got caught with or found out about.

As I said about Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods, powerful famous rich men have the opportunity to have lots of sex. It's part of the natural order. Women are attracted to them because of their wealth and fame. Throughout all of human history men of this type have always had a lot of women. It's beneficial to mankind that a high acheiving male gets the opportunity to reproduce. If lazy slackers got the same opportunities as alpha males our society would be wose off then it is now, maybe even extinct.

I have no problem with Arnold diddling the maid. This kind of thing has gone on throughout history. Wives used to be more understanding and would just send the maid away. The attack on Arnold is an attack on vigorous healthy male sexual expression. He is one of the most famous men on the planet, he has acheived greatness as a businessman, an artist, a politiican, and an athlete. He should be able to spread his seed around. A guy like this is supposed to limit his reproductive prowress to that dried up prune of a wife. I don't think so.

j41181

Master
jaxvid said:
What I think you guys are missing is that Monica Lewinsky and this latino maid are not the only ones these guys were involved in. It's easy to say "why her" but the fact is there were dozens maybe hundreds that they were doing. These are only the ones they got caught with or found out about.

As I said about Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods, powerful famous rich men have the opportunity to have lots of sex. It's part of the natural order. Women are attracted to them because of their wealth and fame. Throughout all of human history men of this type have always had a lot of women. It's beneficial to mankind that a high acheiving male gets the opportunity to reproduce. If lazy slackers got the same opportunities as alpha males our society would be wose off then it is now, maybe even extinct.

I have no problem with Arnold diddling the maid. This kind of thing has gone on throughout history. Wives used to be more understanding and would just send the maid away. The attack on Arnold is an attack on vigorous healthy male sexual expression. He is one of the most famous men on the planet, he has acheived greatness as a businessman, an artist, a politiican, and an athlete. He should be able to spread his seed around. A guy like this is supposed to limit his reproductive prowress to that dried up prune of a wife. I don't think so.
One EXTREME example in the old days, is a MOGUL (India) Emperor, who had at least 100 wives and 1,000 concubines. Which lead to over 200 offsprings (bastards included).
smiley15.gif

So (to me) Arnie (and others like him) are small scale versions of a Mogul Emperor... that's one way to put it.

The Hock

Master
Out off all the women he probably did it would naturally be the Mexican woman that gets knocked up. They're experts at it. That's how they're slowly but surely taking over this state.

Somewhere down the road (do I want to still be around?) maybe we'll have Jose Schwarzenegger running for governer of California, or what's left of it. Edited by: The Hock

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
This whole situation is disgusting. So Arnold was banging the housekeeper at the same time his wife was pregnant with their 4th child. He then kept the secret and let her work there taking care of the family for another 10 years. There's no excuse for this behavior.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver's youngest child (Christopher, age 13) was born in 1997, whereas several reports have stated that Arnold's "love child"Â￾ is currently 14 years old. The two boys were likely conceived a mere several months apart, however, it appears as though Arnold was not made aware that he was the father of said "love child"Â￾ until several years after the birth.

Mildred Baena"¦
mildredbaena-%282%29_540x405.jpg

This Hispanic woman is undoubtedly aged, overweight, and unattractive; however, she is most likely a far better sexual (and emotional) companion than Maria "Skeletor"Â￾ Shriver"¦a brazen anti-male activist, a life-long millionaire, a spawn of the unendingly anti-white "Kennedy family nucleus,"Â￾ a unapologetic devotee of Barry Soetoro, Inc., a former "corporate Goy tool"Â￾ of the Mainstream Media NewsJews (CBS & NBC), and a starved, elderly, gaunt little twig of a "woman"Â￾"¦

Maria-Shriver-picture.jpg

gallery_main-0227_maria_shriver_lakers_01.jpg

MariaShriver_MichelleObama_TWC1.jpg

maria-shriver_0.jpg

jaxvid said:

You expressed a similar position when Brett Favre was being universally chastised for (at the very least) attempting to cheat on his wife with a young whore (Jen Sterger), who, at the time, was only a few months older than Favre's daughter. If Schwarzenegger desired to exercise his "reproductive prowess"Â￾ and "spread his seed,"Â￾ why not do so within the womb of his own willing wife"¦or, at the very least, the womb of another white woman? After all, Shriver had already given birth to four of his children, which is surely a miraculous feat for most modern white women, let alone a modern white female supremacist.

Personally, I respectfully disagree with the notion of modern "Alpha Males"Â￾ (actors, athletes, CEOs, politicians, etc.) being pardoned for obvious wrongdoings"¦as the impacts of these happenings chiefly affects their children.Edited by: Thrashen

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Personally, I respectfully disagree with the notion of modern "Alpha Males"Â￾ (actors, athletes, CEOs, politicians, etc.) being pardoned for obvious wrongdoings"¦as the impacts of these happenings chiefly affects their children.

How does it affect the children? What negative effect are you referring too? I once found out that my father had (probably) fathered another kid outside of my family. My response: cool, another brother!

Your response sounds suspiciously like "but what about the children!" the typical response of people to anything they don't like.

alln2

Guru
Arnie's wife is really ugly. And her uncle Teddy was the perfect useful idiot for the marxists. He helped them transform America into a multiracial sh1thole with his immigration act of 1965.
http://www.rense.com/general77/balk.htm
A hundred years ago, President Teddy Roosevelt said, "The
one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing
all possibility of its continuing as a nation at all, would be to permit
it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities."</font>

...Teddy
Kennedy called his immigration bill the gift of diversity and multiculturalism.</font></font>

Additionally, Kennedy and other lawmakers made certain
our immigration laws remained un-enforced, which added 20 million illegal
aliens-totally at odds with the assimilation process that worked for 231
years.</font>

Teddy Kennedy, may he burn forever in hell, is the greatest traitor in America's history. I have no sympathy for anyone from his family, and certainly none for Arnie's wife. She wanted to be a "strong and independent" woman, well she got what she wished.

</font>

Bart

Hall of Famer
Well, now we know why the governor was so damn soft on immigration and catered to the Hispanics.

He was a disaster for the White residents of that once great state.

What the hell? Does every single wealthy politician in Mexifornia have non-white border crossers doing their laundry, shopping, cooking, cleaning, landscaping and child rearing?

Arnie is not an Alpha dog ... he is just a dog.

Impregnating that ugly, fat, cottage cheese legged thing is insane!

What about the risk of spreading possible diseases to his spouse?

Talk about a waste of genes.

He is worse than a traitor.

He may as well be black.

Bart said:
Well, now we know why the governor was so damn soft on immigration and catered to the Hispanics.

He was a disaster for the White residents of that once great state.

What the hell? Does every single wealthy politician in Mexifornia have non-white border crossers doing their laundry, shopping, cooking, cleaning, landscaping and child rearing?

Arnie is not an Alpha dog ... he is just a dog.

Impregnating that ugly, fat, cottage cheese legged thing is insane!

What about the risk of spreading possible diseases to his spouse?

Talk about a waste of genes.

He is worse than a traitor.

He may as well be black.
As far as her being ugly and fat, we must remember this was 14 years ago. As I've seen when Mexican women start going down hill they go fast..