Good Music Videos

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Europe 30th Year Anniversary of the song "FInal Countdown".

booth

Mentor

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One hit wonder song by this lefty anarchist group, always popular with drinkers and those who never give in:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
A couple of tunes from the James Gang. Some say, and I agree, Boston must have been influenced by some of the riffs here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Armin goes to his attic and checks out popular games and toys from the '60s and '70s while a sexy Swede sings. What's not to like?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Armin goes to his attic and checks out popular games and toys from the '60s and '70s while a sexy Swede sings. What's not to like?

Yes this is nice Don. In a sad clown world we need music along with beautiful women to keep us going to mention just a few things. I for a while was listening to the MGTOW movement about a decade ago. While most modern day feminazi women are trash, there are still good
ones out there. I like many here still search for love in this crazy evil upside down matrix world of false reality.

This song put a smile on my face. Thank you my friend. Now where to find one similar with old fashoned morals & ways? Lol.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tom Petty died from opioids, like so many of the White working class, really sad. His legend and his music will live on:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I posted this video before, but there's no way to get enough of this:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer