Good Music Videos

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Natasha Bedingfield reminds me of a young Marjorie Taylor Greene in this video.

Last edited:

booth

Mentor
Gary Rossington, 71 died this weekend. He was a guitarist and songwriter for Lynyrd Skynyrd. He co-wrote Sweet Home Alabama.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Gary Rossington, 71 died this weekend. He was a guitarist and songwriter for Lynyrd Skynyrd. He co-wrote Sweet Home Alabama.

Wow. Didn't realize he was the last member left alive until this weekend. Great tunes from him. Sad that many of my childhood music heroes are dying off.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yeah Ronnie Van Zants brother was touring with them for years. Gone but not forgotten.

Reunited w Steve Gaines , Ronnie and all the rest. RIP

booth

Mentor
My Father wasn't crazy about long-hair music as he called it. But, he loved this song. My Father passed away on October 20th, 1977. The same day as the plane crashed. Had a heart attack in the doctor's office and died right in front of me.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
My Father wasn't crazy about long-hair music as he called it. But, he loved this song. My Father passed away on October 20th, 1977. The same day as the plane crashed. Had a heart attack in the doctor's office and died right in front of me.

Booth,
Sorry to hear that story but thank you for your candid telling of it and how it relates to that song. I'm sure I speak for all the CFers here in our very late condolences but are glad for all your input here. Great tune by the way and deep and profound for a Rock song. It's a favorite of mine too. Best regards to you.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I'm so sorry to hear that brother. I've lost so many family members and it's not easy. Time helps but we will miss them
until our last breath ourselves. I love the band and the song. Freebird is a top 5 favorite song ever by any band.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Do you not think that alll true Irish folks should despise that "Jump' ghetto excuse for "music" especially on St Patrick's Day? There is nothing Irish about it. That is complete and utter black thug garbage. Can you imagine what our Irish forefathers and mums would think of that? They'd probably string that rat hood wannabe from the nearest tree.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Do you not think that alll true Irish folks should despise that "Jump' ghetto excuse for "music" especially on St Patrick's Day? There is nothing Irish about it. That is complete and utter black thug garbage. Can you imagine what our Irish forefathers and mums would think of that? They'd probably string that rat hood wannabe from the nearest tree.
Wiggers are a product of the browning of America and a demographic replacement. That said, being a White guy, that had to go to public schools and interact with different races. Crossover happens. Feel free to post some more tunes! Here’s a few more you should like.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Aye lads, now we're back into the ol' heritage of me dear redhead granny, God rest her soul. Top o' the day to ya!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Only audio but worth the listen. We don’t know who wrote Scarborough Fair, but we do know it’s a song that has survived from 14th century England, and that every region swapped Scarborough for the place name of their own local fair. The music wasn’t added until the 17-18th century, before that it was vocals only.

It’s nice to see it’s being kept alive today, performed here by Sina, Jadyn & Charlotte.

booth

Mentor
Bobby Caldwell died yesterday at the age of 71. He had a beautiful soulful voice.