Future nfl receivers to step up.

bigunreal

Mentor
It's good to know that Hass was upset about the way he's being treated. We need more of these white players to feel that way, and to speak out about it publicly. All too many of them are content to roll over for less talented black teammates. Of course, if Hass did speak out publicly, what are the chances that a)the jock-sniffing media would even report what he said, or b)if they did report it, that he would survive the onslaught of laughter and ridicule sure to be piled upon him?

white is right

Hall of Famer
jared said:
Pinkston's alligator arms were pretty well publicized a year or two ago, especially when TO got hurt. But people forget quickly apparently.
Apparently not he was cut today.....
smiley36.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, we all have forgot about David Andersonwho just survived huge cuts today. I think he has a good shot now because the roster is at 55 with him on it. Kubiak is also very familiar with him because his son is a safety on the Rams so Kubiak knows wat Anderson can do and looks like he will give him a shot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Colts started their game against Cincy tonight with their second team offense, which had three white receivers starting -- Standeford, Boerigter and Hinkel. Unfortunately, the second team offense also features Shaun King, which is bad news for Standeford, Boerigter and Hinkel. At halftime, Standeford had 5 catches, Hinkel and Boerigter had none. Boerigter was open in the endzone for a long touchdown, but King underthrew him and it was intercepted.

Standeford, Boerigter and Hinkel are battling Aaron Morehead and Terence Wilkins for three spots on the roster after Harrison, Wayne and Stokley.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
those three guys have an EXCELLENT chance of making the roster. of the trio, i think the least likely to make it is Hinkel... i still can't believe the Colts let Sheldon go.
smiley5.gif
he'd been looking phenomenal!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
i still can't believe the Colts let Sheldon go.
smiley5.gif
he'd been looking phenomenal!

I was hoping the Patriots would be forced to pick up a cast -off white receiver to replace the disgruntled Deion Branch, but no such luck, he's still with the team.