Fox Pushes Teen S0d0my

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Alpha Male

Mentor
Oh boy! Don't want to miss this episode. A gay teen couple lose their viriginty, and, according to the article, it is handled in a very "delicate and progressive way." Exactly how do gays lose their virginity? Deli:cheer2:cate and progressive...right.

Tim Riggins

Ugh, just as bad, just saw ad for a Fox show "I Hate My Teenage Daughter" where the mom is a redhead, the daughter a mulatto halfbreed.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Oh boy! Don't want to miss this episode. A gay teen couple lose their viriginty, and, according to the article, it is handled in a very "delicate and progressive way." Exactly how do gays lose their virginity? Deli:cheer2:cate and progressive...right.
Beyond impregnating their lesbian friend who wants a baby, I don't know how a male homosexual loses his virginity. More bizarre pushing the envelope crap....:thumbdown:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I've watched one episode and evan though I knew it's was for girls, I thought maybe it would be a funny show. Boy was I wrong the show is not funny at all, and the writing is pretty bad. Typically woman aren't funny and don't have a funny sense of humor, but I knd of thought it would have something funny considering it's an golden globe winning comedy.

The endless jewish attack on normal White America continues. As usual the language is appropriated for this cause as we now have bizarre references to sodomite "virginity." Actual sodomite behavior is the hardest sell the jew has, because it naturally provokes revulsion in any healthy person. The solution? Obfuscate, change the meaning of words and of course demonize any opposition.

I also like how any new degeneracy is "progessive." I guess I agree, if that means progress towards history's ash heap.

Bronk

Mentor
As bad as this is, Fox sank even lower by staging a "debate" over the episode on its news channel. In other words, it used its news to promote an entertainment show.

Yeah, I know this is done all the time, but how many decent people who think Fox is the voice of the downtrodden American even realize it?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Ugh, just as bad, just saw ad for a Fox show "I Hate My Teenage Daughter" where the mom is a redhead, the daughter a mulatto halfbreed.

I also saw a commercial (unfunny, of course) for the toxic waste “show” you’re referring to…

i-hate-my-teenage-daughter.jpg

CAPTION: “Jewish Producers Baffled After Another Boring FOX TV Series Is Cancelled After One Season”

Naturally, it wasn’t “Marxist enough” to simply cast a black woman with a black daughter. The ugly, wimpy, perverted, lazy, slow-witted, short, bald, fat, hairy, silver-spoon-in-mouth Yiddish “upper class” currently monopolizing TV Land are always “breaking barriers,” aren’t they?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As bad as this is, Fox sank even lower by staging a "debate" over the episode on its news channel. In other words, it used its news to promote an entertainment show.

Yeah, I know this is done all the time, but how many decent people who think Fox is the voice of the downtrodden American even realize it?

I've pointed out to misled conservatives many times since the rise of Fox "News" that the network they swear by is the worst of the lot when it comes to running shows that promote filth, degeneracy and homosexuality. All to no avail of course.